Introducing OnePlus Snowbots

1. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2020

2. lakatpeti
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

lakatpeti , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:

I've been living in Sweden for half a year now, but couldn't visit Lapland and feel like I don't have too many chances left in the spring, so this would be the perfect opportunity. Regarding the snowbots, couple months ago me and my friends were thinking of 3D printing a semi-automatic snowball cannon, so we would have better chances in a robot uprising. 😄

2. Who my friend is: My friend and roommate Levi, who is also an engineer studying at KTH just like me. He loves to disassemble machines (has 4 microwaves in his room at the moment) so I wouldn't let him anywhere near the bots, just to be on the safe side.

3. Which European country we’re from: Stockholm, Sweden

Fabio.Mar likes this.
  3. bartvdtogt
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

bartvdtogt , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hello OnePlus!

From down the OP1 already a fan and wont be away fast either. But first things first! It would be great to hold a robot fight (#bucketlistthing). How great would it be to do it with robots who are a bit more lovely and just using snowballs. Saves a lot of suffering haha. I love snow, unfortunately never seen as much as they have on Lapland (Also a #bucketlistthing). I prefer to take one of my best friends of course, who is always there for me and with whom you can have the best evenings while enjoying a special beer! Now of course we come from the Netherlands, but also from the nicest province in the Netherlands; Right, Brabant! Of course, we will always take that cosiness with us if we are allowed to go!

------------------------------- Dutch Below ----------------------------

Hallo OnePlus!

Vanaf de OP1 al fan en ben niet weg te slaan, maar dat terzijde! Het lijkt me geweldig om een robot gevecht te houden (#bucketlistdingetje). Hoe vet zou het zijn om dit met robots te doen die wat liever zijn en gewoon sneeuwballen gebruiken. Scheelt ook weer een hoop leed haha. Ik hou van sneeuw, helaas nog nooit zoveel als op Lapland te vinden zal zijn gezien. Ook weer een #bucketlistdingetje. Het liefste neem ik een van m'n beste vrienden natuurlijk mee, die altijd voor me klaarstaat en waar je de beste avondjes mee kunt hebben onder het genot van een speciaal biertje! Nu komen we natuurlijk wel uit Nederland, maar ook nog eens uit de meeste gezelligste provincie van Nederland; Juist, Brabant! Die gezelligheid nemen we natuurlijk sowieso mee als we mee mogen!

4. Burno Tardaguila
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Burno Tardaguila , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Snow is great! But here in Belguim we don't get a lot of it. :c It would be an honor to represent my fellow Belgians in this epic international snow battle!
    2. My friend? Michiel. Amazing dude and fellow industrial design student (also a Oneplus owner (duhh)). We both have a passion for robotics, 3d printing and Factorio. We would be the perfect duo!
    3. We are both from Belguim.

Fabio.Mar likes this.
  5. Aishy.
    SoOP France Ambassadeur Mar 4, 2020

Aishy. , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. I would love to discover Snowbots in Lapland, because I think you have to dare to want to live unique experiences, I think it's not the kind of opportunity that you can seize every day, and make robot fights in Lapland it seems totally crazy and offbeat. And yet OnePlus will make this possible for a few lucky people. For my part, I hope above all that those who will have the chance to be there will fill up with images to share the event with us! This is what I intend to do there I have my place!

2. In case I leave, I will take axel with me, my best friend, user and fan of OnePlus as well. We love to go on an adventure together and create unique memories.

3. We come from France and have a great love for fresh snow!

Thank you !

jlasensiofi likes this.
  6. G_Akif_Azeem_VOEE
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

G_Akif_Azeem_VOEE , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. the same way ash and the gang repeatedly beat team rocket I want to beat the other snowbots. also I haven't been that far north and we haven't had proper snow for many years so this would the chance to have a snowball snowbot fight
    2. I would like to take my oldest friend, we have baby pictures together, our relationship has only grown stronger with time
    3. England/United Kingdom
    4. Good luck everyone

7. __PST__
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

__PST__ , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. Since I was a child I have been passionate about technology and automation, moreover I have always been fascinated by the representations of phantom battles between humans and machines so as to have aroused in me the dream of participating in one of these (also to evaluate if the world could be in danger! haha). I study mathematics at university and an experience like this would add a little adventure to the boring semester that awaits me.

2. My best friend Filippo Bianco, he always joins my adventures

3. I'm from Milan, Italy (pizza country 😋🍕)

8. CampsHristo
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

CampsHristo , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: As a pro in snowballfighting I would show the robots that they have still much to learn in the human era. And visiting Lapland would complete my Scandinavian dream ( already done Sweden and Norway)
    2. Who my friend is: I would bring my friend Maarten, he follows me on almost every travel trip. We are like Mike and Marcus from the Bad Boys movies
    3. Which European country we’re from: From Belgium ( Ghent )
    Remeber: Story's tell that the Belgians are some of the bravest kind 😉

9. Gaston NP
    Lollipop Moderator Mar 4, 2020

10. Artem_Cherkashyn
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Artem_Cherkashyn , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:I want to experience the war of robots in Lapland, because I dream of just getting in my life at such a big event. It may seem silly, and maybe I use a lot of mistakes in punctuation, but I have a lot of love for OnePlus. And I'm sure this is a very cool idea.
    2. Who my friend is: My friend is my girlfriend Lyudmila. I am always with her everywhere. I would like her to get to such an event.
    3. Which European country we’re from: Polska.

11. H1583241689167
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

H1583241689167 , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I'm a big fan of Transformer and Robot wars series from child! Even now I think my red 1+6 is a kind a lil transformer [e]270c[/e]️and a grand battle at Lapland, what would be more epic! [e]1f60d[/e]

Who my friend is: the guy with black oneplus 6 and a great robot warrior, Sami

Which European country we’re from: Finland (winland)

12. andrei2825
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

andrei2825 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:First of all, I would love to see Lapland. I always dreamed of visiting a Nordic region.
    Secondly, I love OnePlus and I can't wait to see what you guys are capable of with those godlike phones.

Who my friend is: My friend, my girlfriend better said, is the one I'm trying to convince to but a OnePlus phone. She is always using my phone so I'm sure she would love your network phone

Which European country we’re from: I'm from Romania.
    Can't wait to see an official store in here as well

13. sanki_man
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2020

sanki_man , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Hi everyone, my friend Karlo and I are from Croatia and we would really like to go to this, I would say revolutionary battle because we are in love withe everything that has connections with new and modern technology, especially mobile phones. When I first saw the title of this thread I was immediately interested. I think that this battle will be really interesting and fun and I would be really thankful if we could be there with the OP team to experience this from first hand. So why you should choose us? Take us because we are 2 regular guys interested in mobile technology and OnePlus and because we love you all.

Cheers!

14. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 4, 2020

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: i'd love to fight for humanity against the robots in a beautiful country i've never been to. Also, not much snow in Netherlands this winter, so i still hope to through some snow.

Who my friend is: @puma95 or one of my best friends, like Michael, who is really good at fps-shooters (which hopefully help in the snowball battle!)

Which European country we’re from: Netherlands (or Germany)

15. gustavbrodersen
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

gustavbrodersen , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: Because we're both so facinated by Lapland and Finland in general. Also I would be awesome to get to take down the machine 😂
    2. Who my friend is: Mickey, another happy OnePlus owner I convinced!
    3. Which European country we’re from: Denmark

16. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 4, 2020

Dunnow , Mar 4, 2020 :
    • Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    I would like to experience Snowbots to once again meet people from the community, have a fun time with the OnePlus Team and enjoy high end tech + fun times put together.

Visit Finland and enjoy the views and even, potentially, an aurora borealis, which is one of the goals in my "before I die" bucket list.

With a bit of luck even snowboard in another country!

• Who my friend is:
    The friend I'd like to take is Bea, who's also my girlfriend, whom has been doing robotics on her studies and is now giving robotics classes to teenager, children and collaborating with girls in tech organisations.
    • Which European country we’re from:
    We would come from Spain

Deactivated User and dsmonteiro like this.
  17. maximecarrein
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

maximecarrein , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Why? People don't call me a snowman, but I like to throw snowballs cold-blooded at everything that moves. And oh yes, I like to get a snowball in my face myself, at least that's how I can look like a snowman.
    2. Who my friend is: Jef, he's sitting next to me right now and he loves the idea.
    3. Which European country we're from: Belgium

18. Honza Nuc
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

Honza Nuc , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Hey, we are tech fans and mainly editors of tech lifestyle site with my colleague. And Snowball battle? This is f**king crazy, guys. I wrote an article about this on our web (from the Czech republic) and I couldnt believe its true shit. Maybe you choose us so we will make a video on our YouTube channel Techarena, haha. Bye

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIhFg1y_eANshWVCh6Zulw

19. Deactivated User
    Mar 4, 2020

Mustasim and jlasensiofi like this.
  20. marinhaaas
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

marinhaaas , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    Well... I'm 20 years old and never seen any snowflake! It's time to see that beauty, accompanied by the best brand smartphone brand ever!

Who my friend is:
    That's secret... She's my crush, don't tell her! 🤫 She love travel plans, I'll surprise her with the best experience of her life, please help me making it happen!

Which European country we’re from:
    We're from Portugal, the gastronomical pearl of the Atlantic Ocean! We promise to take with us the best "chouriço" and "pastel de nata"! 😜

Let's go #OnePlus5GSnowbots