Introducing OnePlus Snowbots

1. marinheir0
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

marinheir0 , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Let's do this:

Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    Well... I want to experience that snowball fight because I "Never Settle", I need to experience the future of the peaceful fights in person.

Who my friend is:
    My friend is one of the most important person in my life, who I want to give this experience close to me. We are passionate with experiences like that.

Which European country we’re from:
    We're from Portugal, the country of "pastel de bacalhau" and "pastel de nata"! We promise to take it with us! 😊

Thank's OnePlus! #OnePlus5GSnowbots

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  2. joaogvfelix
    Donut Mar 4, 2020

joaogvfelix , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. I am from a small village so my wireless connection does not allow me to participate in the battle remotely.
      So nothing better than participating in first person and maybe watching the northern lights with my new 16 friends
      and I may be able to find Santa Claus and advance Christmas this year.
    2. My friend is Reia, Hélder Reia
    3. We are from Portugal

3. pagaiba
    Donut Mar 4, 2020

pagaiba , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:

Sounds like an awesome experience, and I have a few friends over there who I would love to see too in the event. Also, my girlfriend/bestfriend's birthday happened recently, and it would be cool to share this trip with her as a gift

2. Who my friend is:

Katia, my bestfriend who is slowly getting lured into the tech world by me (as I am getting lured into the makeup world by her, i have to admi).

3. Which European country we’re from:

Spain, Barcelona, so pretty easy to travel.

4. ruffinsky
    Froyo Mar 4, 2020

ruffinsky , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. I really love the snow. And since we didn't have any this winter, going to Lapland would be the perfect way to experience snow and true winter.
    2. My soon to be wife, Roxy. She's bummed out we canceled going to Rome for her birthday, going to a snow fight in Lapland would make it all up.
    3. I'm from Romania

5. vsrivastva9
    Froyo Mar 4, 2020

6. martinazan
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

martinazan , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. I would love to visit Lapland and attend probably biggest snowball fight of 2020 as I have been able to see Scandinavian splendor only on pixel screen, so it seems like a perfect opportunity to connect exploring new country with meeting and snowfighting people from all parts of Europe!
    2. I would love to take my boyfriend Jakub with me, as in country where we are from, /spoiler for question 3. / sometimes called Slovakistan, we had no snow at all this winter #istandwithgreta and I really would like to snowball him so he knows who's the boss (at least during winter)
    3. We are from Slovakia 🇸🇰

7. Pym C.
    Europe Team Mar 4, 2020

Stickied Post
    Pym C. , Mar 4, 2020 :
    UPDATE

Thanks everyone for your entries! We will be in touch with the winners soon. Don't forget that the fun starts 12 PM GMT on Monday March 9.

aris, Dr.Escudero, MosheG1 and 19 others like this.
  8. gagan.g12
    Donut Mar 4, 2020

gagan.g12 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    1. I want to feel the snowbots as I will match my speed with the robot or as for 5G speed. now I have to check who is faster me or the robot snowbots
    2. I am be my friend
    3. basically I am from India😀

9. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 4, 2020

sfomin , Mar 4, 2020 :
    Have you ever been to Florida?! :rolleyes:

theshinybeast likes this.
  10. J_Duece_81
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  11. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Mar 4, 2020

sfomin likes this.
  12. _Alexander K_ , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I want to go to lap land because I need a break and I have a OnePlus 7 pro 5g and I waited a long time for the update and I think it would be good that I can see how well my 5g is working
    my friend is called HENRY
    I'm from the United Kingdom

13. vnzubarev
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2020

vnzubarev , Mar 5, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: Let me tell you a story. 18-20 years ago in 90s, when I was a kid, I was living in a small village at the South of Ukraine. Despite this, we had a lot of snow in Winter. It was the best time in my life. One day when I woke up in the morning, I saw a lot of snow outside. I gathered all 5 - 12 years old kids from several streets we had in a village, it was around 13-16 children. We've built snow houses and the barricades around. That time we had a big snowball battle. My team won that battle. For several months during that winter we had same battles. We always won. My friends called me "snow Jordan". M. Jordan was really popular that days. I want to remind my childhood to myself and use my skills against the robots!

Who my friend is: my girlfriend Mari - my best friend! She will assist me with making best snowballs ever, to fight the robots. She is professional bartender and sommelier who admire to travel. She dreams of seeing the Northern Lights and Santa's deers. Hope to make her dreams come true.

Which European country we’re from: the most controversial country in Europe - Ukraine

14. Ellistar
    Honeycomb Mar 5, 2020

Ellistar , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 5, 2020 :
    OnePlus having fun, I love it. To whomever wins have a great time. I won't be entering, I have a frozen shoulder right now. Guaranteed loss!
    @PymC great work, just ignore the moaning from the infinitely demanding children who want, want, want. Like 1+ don't do enough.

15. svntsvn
    Eclair Mar 5, 2020

svntsvn , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 5, 2020 :
    🖨️

I see your Snowbot and raise you one MakerBot[e]2122[/e].

Introducing,

SilicOnePlus[e]2122[/e] Schmart Watch

Let the roasting commence.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020

16. svntsvn
    Eclair Mar 5, 2020

svntsvn , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 5, 2020 :
    Introducing, the All-New Methane OS[e]2122[/e]

It Really Rips...

17. Mustasim
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2020

Mustasim , via OnePlus 5T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    good observation power!

18. Mustasim

how this game defines winning or losing? cause in Bangladesh we do not see snows!

this looks very impressive game that I have seen only in tv!

[e]1f61e[/e]

19. Mustasim

sometimes beauty is over ruler on general knowledge. it is not that important to know a capital city of a country!

like what is the capital city of North Korea?

you may say south korea!

[e]1f633[/e]

the beauty wins all over all!

.... James Bond

Deactivated User likes this.