Introducing our new Gamification System

1. atenaa
    KitKat Dec 29, 2020

atenaa , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Oh, you're right.:oops: I've never changed my profile photo until now but maybe those points were given when I created my profile at the community app? I don't remember...:oops::(

Thanks for your help.;)

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 29, 2020

dsmonteiro , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Likely yes. That specific one was given to everyone that already had an avatar at the time.

SRD. and atenaa like this.
  3. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Dec 29, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Dec 29, 2020 :
    As a side note... "Set username" is impossible for me to forfill 😉
    Should probably automatically be rewarded for everyone that changed name once.

SRD., Tobikage and atenaa like this.
  4. dsmonteiro

Reported already, thanks. It affects those of us that joined before there were stock random usernames

5. atenaa
    KitKat Dec 29, 2020

atenaa , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Speaking of that earning points method, I think it's a little "unfair".:p I like my username and I don't want to change it because we can do it only once. I'll never earn the points for that. :rolleyes::(

I don't know why OnePlus is rewarding the users to change their username.:rolleyes:

dsmonteiro likes this.
  6. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Dec 29, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Dec 29, 2020 :
    It's intended for those with random names like j10376274920 and such. A fix for us that already got a custom name will come.

atenaa and dsmonteiro like this.
  7. dsmonteiro

I know. The logic behind that mission was merely driving people into changing from the random usernames. We don't want you to stop being you. ;)

Tobikage, luxuskamel and atenaa like this.
  8. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jan 13, 2021 at 8:29 PM

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 13, 2021 at 8:29 PM :
    An idea some might like.
    Titles, badges and the future user level name.
    Some may over time earn multiple titles. While showing more than 2 at once might look crowded and you might want to show only one or 2 of several. An manual selection could be nice.
    While some like me just want one title visible since it looks better... But at the same time feel that a badge could be a visible way to get your rewarded tiles visible but not nessesarilly show them under your username.
    Since the gamification will replace the current names to a XP based system this could both be a title and a badge too.

So in short. Badges for more things and self-selection of your earned titles.

luxuskamel and atenaa like this.