Gingerbread May 19, 2020

viesky likes this.
  2. ankitsinghai8080
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

3. sonny.haze
    Gingerbread May 19, 2020

sonny.haze , via OnePlus Community App , May 19, 2020 :
    yes. if you don't trust me just search "is apkmirror safe?"

it's the only site I will download apks from outside of Google Play Store.

I have OP 7 PRO and even though I chose for my phone to automatically update OnePlus apps that aren't in the play store. I did some checking and not one app updated. Messages, OnePlus launcher, phone, file manager along with several others. So I just went to OnePlus LTD. page on apkmirrors site and downloaded the updates and there are some really good improvements.

Last edited: May 19, 2020

4. JyotirmoyJD
    Froyo May 30, 2020

5. sonny.haze
    Gingerbread May 30, 2020

sonny.haze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 30, 2020 :
    I don't think it is.... Its been a little over a year ago and. Back in May when the OnePlus 7 Pro promised all these great features, like Smart Gallery, or the Smart SMS.

I have had the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, as well as the, International unlocked 12gb version, now I have the 7 Pro 5G from Sprint. None have had any features at all. I've heard some say they at least see one category like OTP but that's about the extent of it.

I keep checking OnePlus Ltd. on APKMirror religiously.

I also had the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren for a short time and it was as bare as the rest of them. Features only released to India, if that even.

A1569690518687 likes this.
  6. christos1990
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2021

7. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Apr 27, 2021

gaster , Apr 27, 2021 :
    Καλησπέρα Χρήστο. Στην κατηγορία που έκανες το σχόλιο σου δεν θα βρεις βοήθεια διότι το πόσταρες σε θέμα που αφορά την Ινδία. Στείλε μου ένα προσωπικό μήνυμα εδώ στα forums και πες μου ακριβώς τι αντιμετωπίζεις. Ευχαριστώ.

8. Desai_Jay
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2021

9. Desai_Jay
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2021

Desai_Jay , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 20, 2021 :
    You can't trust anyone even there were malware on playstore in past.
    Installing apps from 3rd party websites is risky.
    I would not suggest if your device is getting OTPs for banking transactions. If the messanger app is compromised your OTPs are not secret anymore.
    Its fun when you are not doing anything else with device but media consumption and gaming. But after you are earning and have other responsibilities the idea of installing any unsafe apps on any devic OP is bit scary atleast for me.
    Few months back my sister got scammed with 1000 British pound, so me one donate 1000 pounds from her credit card. She didn't even gave OTP to anyone, when we filed FIR with cyber crime iy was found out that her message app on her Redmi Note 9 was compromised.