Introducing the new Tutorials section

1. JenniPip Cupcake Jun 6, 2019

JenniPip, Jun 6, 2019 :
    Just turned on my new OnePlus 7 Pro and I can't wait to watch some of these tutorials, so I can get the most out of my new phone. I recently lost my Samsung S9 Note, and I gotta say, I don't hate that it happened (;)), after being introduced to your phone after exhaustive research on what to replace it with. I'm already excited about it, and I've only had it a few hours! How great that this "Community" exists, because I am sure to have a gazillion questions!! :)

2. vivek_sid Cupcake Jun 6, 2019

3. Muhammad_Zohaib Cupcake Jun 6, 2019

4. ARAFATH357 Cupcake Jun 7, 2019

5. Muhammad_Zohaib Cupcake Jun 7, 2019

6. V1539785648741 Cupcake Jun 7, 2019

7. csrcsr07 Marshmallow Jun 7, 2019

8. P1527361100672 Donut Jun 7, 2019

9. csrcsr07 Marshmallow Jun 7, 2019

10. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

brunton1976, Jun 7, 2019 :
    yep great more unintelligent drivel being passed on the op 7 is so good.
    when it's an overpriced , phone that one plus are hoping makes them lots and lots of money from the idiots buying the new model.
    One Plus is no longer a midrange flagship killer market the 6t will be the last midrange phone for 499 with a few freebies

well the 7 comes with a camera that will break when it's dropped, for an extra 30 percent, not including insurance, warranty, dash charger, head phone jack, case to stop scratches or waterproofing the phone that's become the same price almost as a iPhone .

One plus has been getting by up till now not making a too much from earlier models all the way up to the 6t, I have one it was only 499 UK pounds with everything I need.

now that one plus has a very large customer base after several years , the CEO is banking on bringing in the Benjamin's when people but the new model without really thinking if they should,

Guys who bought a 7 pro and didn't spend a lot on extras as no freebies with the great newbie.

One Plus are no longer a midrange flagship killing company they are challenging the big 2 apple and Samsung.

Mark my words no more cheap flagship killing beauty's that made you proud you didn't get a cock sucking Samsung or An apple iPhone that hasn't changed in 7 years but not in price.

The only competition to this is the Razer 2 or black shark 2.

it's only my humble opinion that the op 7 is a money sucking leech that everyone is sure it's great they haven't thought if they should .

what is the true price if the new phone 750 for the best one the pro. now as it has a didgy camera , you may think if getting insurance as some sticky fingered **** could steal your new found love. approx 90 to 120 depending on length of insurance contract.

warranty . well as you have paid 3/4 of a grand for your new toy , you want to be covered if anything should go wrong like dropping it and camera fucks up. say nearly 130 to 160 added to the massive bill.

also dash charger as it ain't free no more, head phone jack also not free, a o you get a free case, **** knows.

it all adds up to s monster bill for an supposed toprange flagship .

I LL keep my 6t that I bought for 499 , as it comes with all my fave freebies , as it was only 499 I'm not bothered if it breaks or s sticky fingered **** wit trys to steal it as I'll get another well priced phone.

see the difference , now all you happy people who have spent quite a bit more than you would normally on a one plus phone, start to twig that maybe The CEO of OP knew the excite ment of a new flagship model would get all the geeks and smart thinking people wanting it, as mist of you just want it at any cost cause your a bunch of mugs.

Tell them to ram it keep the last midranged flagship killer as I swear to you all the one plus 8 will be even more expensive with One Plus taking Huawei s place in the market, smart move.

but I could be wrong, but I'm not.
    if you bought one plus 7 your a ******* idiot who should have yet bell end shredded with s cheese grater it's basically getting ripped off.

not me , but hey I can smile I didn't buy it order s wank phone did you.

11. P1560020149025 Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

12. ganesh.ekke Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

ganesh.ekke, Jun 9, 2019 :
    I have 2 one plus 5 mobiles.. It do not support dual 4g networks.. When it will be updated?

13. eeduardofr Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

eeduardofr, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Hi team!

Just ordered my 7 Pro (somehow there are still no stores carrying the device here in Portugal)

Was just wondering if there are going to be any issues with the carriers here - Vodafone specifically

Has anyone experienced any issues regarding connectivity and signal?

Thanks in advance

14. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 12, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I've been using OnePlus devices with Portuguese carriers ever since the One. Nothing to be worried about. ;)

15. U1560474348652 Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

16. U1560474348652 Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

17. rathershakeel74 Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

18. I1559391890266 Donut Jun 15, 2019

I1559391890266, Jun 15, 2019 :
    I have oneplus7pro 12gb variant and i just want to suggest you please add one option in next update to hide text message. Means when i received any text messages that time i should receive only sms notification , don't show sms content on screen until the time i did not open it. It's a basic feature which you will get in every mobiles. I request you to please do this thing.