Introducing the OnePlus 3T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 16, 2016

SimonRam , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Total rip off.
    It might however serve to keep O2 happy, they will have seen a new Partnership spoiled over the last few hours possibly?

2. fazerboy0_3
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2016

fazerboy0_3 , Nov 16, 2016 :
    So The UK version dearer than USA no Nougat. Nearly £70 more for. Bit bigger battery an slightly faster processor camera. Nah I'll Stick with My op3.. If. Price goes up to Much for OP4.. Keep that as Well. But update said To Be Before end of. The year.. Let's see ah..... Like. The rucksack I. Brought though.

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. mreis84
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

mreis84 , Nov 16, 2016 :
    I've ordered my oneplus 3 on the 6th of november and I didn't even get it yet, so imagine how I feel about this announcement. I feel stupid and pretty bad with my decision. Now the phone I bought - that I didn't even get at this stage - has been updated for a new version for more 39€. I've bought many products in my life, but making this purchase is the most painful situation I've ever lived as a consumer - and I didn't even get my oneplus 3, let me remind you. Just opening my heart.

4. asifrais
    Froyo Nov 16, 2016

asifrais , Nov 16, 2016 :

5. HenryJ49
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2016

HenryJ49 , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Hope the 3T is a success.

it certainly seems aimed at attracting new customers which surely will make the 3 harder to sell BUT the £70+ price difference will keep 3 sales ticking over, at least in the UK.

As a 3 user for nearly 4 months I trust OnePlus will keep their word & improve my user experience. That means to me fixing bugs. Unfortunately, the lack of OOS updated and regular security updates suggests otherwise.

Nougat by the end if the year seems ambitious.

A rushed buggy release needs to be avoided.

Take time & test, test and test again, otherwise the user experience will be bad & the forum alight with users bemoaning upgrading to Nougat.

Never Settle - you can never do too much testing!

6. nightsliders
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

nightsliders , Nov 16, 2016 :
    @Carl when will it arrive to India? Millions of fans are eagerly waiting for 3t here..

Btw, awesome update, man.. I must say OnePlus is the most advance in terms of design n fastest growing start up ever..! You rock \m/

7. ducter
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2016

ducter , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Well... This explains why updates have stopped, been busy with the flagship killer that's killing your own product. I just got my phone about a month ago, I would have liked to have known about a refresher in the works, I would have waited. Not real considerate of you guys to pull a current years model and upgrade it mid year, feel like you guys took my money and sold me a now outdated spec'd model instead of being honest with your customer base. A dollar today is worth more then a return customer tomorrow I guess.

sochaux_ likes this.
  8. ivan123456
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016

9. nightsliders
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

@Carl when will it arrive to India? Millions of fans are eagerly waiting for 3t here..

Btw, awesome update, man.. I must say OnePlus is the most advance in terms of design n fastest growing start up ever..! You rock \m/

10. nightsliders
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

On newer processor, more battery n more ram.. Its still less expensive than dirt bag Samsung, rite? :)

11. antonusklesk
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2016

antonusklesk , Nov 16, 2016 :
    You realise Samsung has a higher price to accommodate the astronomic cost of their marketing right? The OP3 and 3T won't be costing Oneplus much more, if any, than the original Oneplus One was costing when it first released (at £220/£270). The difference? Now they're pushing the price to see what they can get away with in their market i.e you, me, everyone on this forum, and those on the periphery of keeping up with tech news who happen to glance at the related media every once in a while. If £400 sells well, that'll be where the 4 ends up sitting, if it bombs, then they'll rethink their pricing.

The best thing that can happen (for consumers) is for the 3 to outsell the 3T by a good margin. It won't change the design or specs of the 4, but it might just change the planned price.

Deactivated User likes this.
  12. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 16, 2016

13. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Nov 16, 2016

toastytoast1234 , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Cancel or return it, free of charge and no questions asked.

'Problem' solved.

meatandy and Deactivated User like this.
  14. milkdude
    KitKat Nov 16, 2016

milkdude , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Got more important things to care about.
    Like........do I have enough toilet paper to last, until I get to the store.:eek:

meatandy likes this.
  15. Sheehan.C.C.
    Eclair Nov 16, 2016

16. kaushik krishna c
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

17. Marcelief
    Froyo Nov 16, 2016

Marcelief , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Those of you sitting making excuses and justifying this launch are just blind sheeps..like..you know.... those Apple fanboys.. you guys are just the same.
    In the phone market, there is no way of justifying 2 flagships within 5 months..none.. whatever excuse you may come up are pointless.

If you wanna release 2 flaships a year thats fine but do like Samsung, or Apple, or even LG..like the Note line , or Plus or the V line..

Both devices cannot be identical with a sightly better processor which no one will noticed anyways.

Anyways..done with my rant..the OP3 was first my first OP phone and will prob be my last

sochaux_ and tedulus like this.
  18. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Nov 16, 2016

Deepak.Si , Nov 16, 2016 :
    It redirects to Oneplus.in automatically.

19. G_刘七毛(Bruce)_E
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

20. aakarpost
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2016

aakarpost , Nov 16, 2016 :
    It feels good that the company which I was following from the very beginning & the very first phone, is now releasing another new powerful phone. But at the same time, it makes me sad that my OP3 is now out-dated, and OnePlus didn't warn us before. Now, people have to think twice before buying the OnePlus phone, because OP might release another OP4 phone in next four months. As an avid OnePlus fan, I think people might feel cheated, and do not have the same brand loyalty as before, because OP3 users became the guinea pig this time.

Anyways, it feels great to see company progressing. Congratulations Carl & the team!

sochaux_ and patrice58 like this.