Introducing the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless

1. n00blit
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

n00blit , May 17, 2018 :
    Thank you [e]1f44d[/e]

NeVeR_SeTTLe and jaimejimegon like this.
  2. jaimejimegon
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

n00blit and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  3. ShiroShadow
    Gingerbread May 17, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  4. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 17, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , May 17, 2018 :
    Yes :)

jaimejimegon likes this.
  5. jaimejimegon
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

jaimejimegon , May 17, 2018 :
    Carl said that they will be compatible, I can't confirm it officially but I find no reason to not be compatible.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  6. ShiroShadow
    Gingerbread May 17, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  7. elanglois
    Lollipop May 17, 2018

elanglois , May 17, 2018 :
    Wow. Has Oneplus actually been listening?? They went to a more expensive image sensor with larger pixels to let in more light! Finally! Not only will this help with low light photos and get rid of the noise, but it should allow for faster focus and faster shutter speeds to reduce the blur of active shots.

And the useless power button (we have better ways to turn on the screen) has been swapped with the alert slider for easier access and those of us that use a flip case can finally use the alert slider!

I can't wait to compare the wireless bullets with v2 bullets and I gotta say I'm really impressed by the entire launch. Great job to everyone at OnePlus!

Wish list for 6T ... under glass FP sensor and switchable to QHD for VR/AR use. Then the phone will be perfect!

meatandy and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  8. Zh_kilat
    Android Q May 17, 2018

Zh_kilat , May 17, 2018 :
    Great pair! ...... And Congratulations for the launch :)

9. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator May 17, 2018

gaster , May 17, 2018 :
    It was an amazing event. We had such a great time and valuable conversations with the people. We met also nice persons. Well done with the OnePlus 6. People looked really happy and excited with the device. We did good too I supposed, according to the event's crowd. Thanks everyone for making this event beautiful :)

10. logan2194
    Eclair May 17, 2018

11. Rahul_Singh_Kshatri
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

12. elanglois
    Lollipop May 17, 2018

Hall sensor uses the "Hall effect". Its used in things like crank position sensors. The steel spinning will disrupt the magnetic field and produce a pulse.

More than likely, they are referring to the flip case sensor that detects if the flip is open or closed. You can test this on your phone by putting a magnet on the top right corner of the phone and your screen will go off.

NeVeR_SeTTLe and jaimejimegon like this.
  13. elanglois
    Lollipop May 17, 2018

Yes, but you'll get more selling the phone yourself

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  14. roshanjoshi
    Cupcake May 17, 2018

15. garrettbroadnax
    Cupcake May 17, 2018

16. elanglois
    Lollipop May 17, 2018

It's just a bluetooth device, so it should work with any Bluetooth device. The mag sensor features likely work with any recent Android device.

17. jaimejimegon
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

Thanks! I just searched for it, but it has so much sense that is used for the case as you said

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  18. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 17, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , May 17, 2018 :
    Your guess is as good as mine.
    Probably there will be a white version but maybe in a couple of months.

19. xoma262
    Jelly Bean May 17, 2018

xoma262 , May 17, 2018 :
    omg, fanboys never settle haha.
    I cannot understand the logic behind this dumb copypasting from Apple.
    Notch? Ok, even though everything can fit without cutting the screen but ok. I understand this is just another stupid trend of 2018.
    ... But glass! Wtf, manufacturers use glass in order to enable wireless charging option. And there is no wireless charging in OP6? What the hell one plus? Your copypaster a.k.a designer overslept the part with qi charging?

nyzproof333 likes this.
  20. jaimejimegon
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

We most hate the notch, so I don't think it's a "trend", and about wireless, I've tried it in the Nexus 5, the LG G3, the S6 edge and the S8 with the fastest chargers available. Wireless charge is a crap, is too slow and I find it unusefull no matter how I think about it. The glass design is good just for the look, don't need to has any other function.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.