Introducing the OnePlus 6T!

1. V1540888424296
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

ronnyhawks likes this.
  2. Lloydbm4
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

Lloydbm4 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Midnight black, 8GB/128GB order placed. One of the first in the US! Can't wait.

ronnyhawks likes this.
  3. P1514236181923
    Donut Nov 1, 2018

4. LouCap
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2018

LouCap , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Just placed my order for the 6T 128/8GB variant in midnight black. Excited to compare this to my Pixel 2 XL!

5. Y1541079615582
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

6. AROCKS1
    Donut Nov 1, 2018

AROCKS1 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    I think this is the right thread for this:

I see that OP listens here, so I'll just mention where I stand and see if there are people in the same boat:

I have a 5t that I love. Everything about this phone is amazing and I wouldn't change anything (except of course wireless charging) Iwas very excited when the 6 came out, but figured I would wait until the 6t. I have also been planning on switching to TMobile soon so I thought I would be stoked for this release. But then the release happened. I have complaints about some of the hardware choices (no wireless charging still, no IP rating, fingerprint reader isn't as good as physical one) but no amount of complaining is going to change this. But the silly software choice is what kills me. With a team so skilled in baking great features into the OS how could they leave out the always on display. I live by my notification LED, and if they are going to take that away at least give people THE OPTION to turn this on instead to keep track of notifications on the fly. I think everyone was expecting this when they upped the battery, and to not have it is a big let down. I will be holding off my purchase decision until I something from OP about this, and by the end of November I may end up with a different device ☹️.

F_Erin_Neufeld_oxMA likes this.
  7. Jassfong
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

8. F_Erin_Neufeld_oxMA
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

F_Erin_Neufeld_oxMA , Nov 1, 2018 :
    I love that they did the on screen fingerprint but I dont like that they took the headphone jack. Ill keep my 5T for now and wait to see what the next unvailing will be.

9. konnermoshier
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

konnermoshier , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Ordered mine! :D is there a screen protector for the OnePlus 6T? I looked but couldn't find it

ronnyhawks likes this.
  10. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 1, 2018

meatandy , Nov 1, 2018 :
    He is not going to answer you , however it would suprise me if there wasn't.

ronnyhawks likes this.
  11. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 1, 2018

meatandy , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Online and use shipping forwarder.

12. Tunji
    Donut Nov 1, 2018

Tunji , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Just ordered the Midnight black, 8GB/128GB with Ebony Wood bumper case. Looking forward to delivery!

ronnyhawks likes this.
  13. Fir3lordZuk0
    Gingerbread Nov 1, 2018

Attached Files:

14. tempest301
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

tempest301 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Actually, its going to cost you $619.99 for the 128gb version, $55.02 in taxes in NYC, for a total of $675.01. Buy it direct from Oneplus if you don't have a viable trade-in, otherwise you'll be overcharged.

15. sergioreja
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2018

sergioreja , Nov 1, 2018 :
    I'm not even in the US, so trade in program is not my option :p

16. G_syed_anas_al_i_kazmi_b
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

G_syed_anas_al_i_kazmi_b , Nov 1, 2018 :
    hey one plus,

I am your loyal user from one plus one till now and holding 5 currently but I am little sad that all other companies are releasing pie update but why you guys taking so much time.i can't afford one plus 6t right now otherwise I would have bought that with pie update.but I am little sad that i am not getting pie currently as I am so eager to use that or I might switch to Nokia 6.1 just to enjoy pie but I don't want to break the loyalty.kindly help me for pie update and wish you all the tremendous success for future.onr day I am gonna get one plus 6t as it is my dream phone

17. rg200295
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

rg200295 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    got my new one plus 6t this evening.

working perfectly fine but just one issue - unable to download the apps.

I need to restart my phone Everytime for a new app.

18. uvesed
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

uvesed , Nov 1, 2018 :
    I feel duped into this whole arrangement with T-mobile. Picked up one today and it came with the T-mobile apps which I cannot uninstall and also lots of missing features. This should have been communicated to us before Nov 1 so we could have made a more informed decision. Not feeling this at all. Have been a OP fan from the OPO and now I am kinda pissed at the approach you guys took with T-Mobile.

19. pmenon53
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

pmenon53 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    also I am told that you cannot get it unlocked for 24 months. do the Sim cage is locked too.

20. cyclonicjason
    Froyo Nov 1, 2018

cyclonicjason , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Would you guys be kind enough to slap dual speakers? it doesn't have to be front facing...

I owned every single OnePlus flagship (except X and 6T), current using OP6.

I am very sad that you guys got rid of the notification LED. I am quite okay with headphone jack but without notification LED man id go crazy.