Introducing the OnePlus 6T!

1. devesh darji
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2019

devesh darji , Apr 20, 2019 :
    Do you put toughen glass or any screen protector?

2. Dr0id
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

3. angajb
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

4. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Apr 21, 2019

Kytharsis , Apr 21, 2019 :
    You can't make threads until you've been a registered member for 15 days. There's a forum you can use called Starting Point in the meantime.

5. angajb
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

angajb , Apr 21, 2019 :
    That's really poor. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the support from "One plus poor phone"

6. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Apr 21, 2019

Cervantes , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Hi
    You are welcome to the One Plus user forum

If you are going to rant, you will not get help
    What problem do you have to try to help you?

You do not have to create a thread there are many threads open with questions, you can use the search
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms

Thank You, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

Kytharsis likes this.
  7. Sagar.shelar446
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2019

Sagar.shelar446 , Apr 22, 2019 :
    having 6t unit recently bought from CROMA store but it has lots off issues like heating up, camera 4k video recording issues ...fed up with this ...

8. Nick 59
    Lollipop Apr 22, 2019

Nick 59 , Apr 22, 2019 :
    So are you asking for help with any of these issues or just stopped by to have a moan?
    If you want help you might like to describe your issues in detail.

Kytharsis likes this.
  9. Sagar.shelar446
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2019

Sagar.shelar446 , Apr 22, 2019 :
    1.while catching photos as well as on long call device get heated too much.
    2. even whenever I try to catch 4K videos the video get automatically shut after 10 seconds approximately

need help on this,m

10. Nick 59
    Lollipop Apr 22, 2019

Nick 59 , Apr 22, 2019 :
    Please do not PM me - I am NOT your personal support network.
    This thread is called "Introducing the Oneplus 6T", not "Post any random issues here".

Search the forum for each of your issues and you will find others who have had similar issues. Follow the advice they were given and, if you have exhaust all the fixes suggested and still have issues consider starting a thread but provide DETAILS.
    Kind of thing that might help others to help you are:
    Which version of OOS are you on?
    Which version of affected app?
    Are you rooted?
    When did the issue start?
    Exactly what happens and when?
    Have you searched for others with similar issue?
    What steps have you tried to resolve it?

Kytharsis and Sagar.shelar446 like this.
  11. Blazko666
    Eclair Apr 22, 2019

Blazko666 , Apr 22, 2019 :
    Just recently purchased the OnePlus Mclaren edition. My second device after the phenomenal debut of the OnePlus 1, rightfully tagged as the flagship killer. Those were the days of invites..the joy of finally having one knew no bounds! Similar sentiments I do share with this beast of a phone too..the Mclaren edition. Really impressed with the quality of the packaging as a whole. The efforts put into this can be seen in the details. Been a Team Mclaren fan since ages, & finally then this collaboration happened! Missed out on the purchase during the launch. Really glad the phone has been restocked again. After much contemplating whether to wait for the OnePlus 7, I just couldn't tempt myself away from this collaboration. I'm so glad I didn't.. Thank you Team OnePlus. [e]1f44d[/e]

pluscat and Nick 59 like this.
  12. Nithinreddynani
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2019

Nithinreddynani , Apr 25, 2019 :
    Not anything except pre applied screen guard

13. skhaan
    Honeycomb May 11, 2019

skhaan , May 11, 2019 :
    Lol I am aware. I prefer being able to charge and use headphones at the same time. In any case, I ended up buying the xiaomi mi mix 3 which also doesn't have a headphone jack but has other features which I do enjoy.

kironstine likes this.
  14. kironstine
    Cupcake May 11, 2019

kironstine , May 11, 2019 :
    in that case, I will love to use wireless headphones. You know, where is a problem, there is a solve. [e]1f60a[/e]

skhaan likes this.
  15. G_shubham_tripathi_Cdgh
    Cupcake May 12, 2019

G_shubham_tripathi_Cdgh , May 12, 2019 :
    hi team 1+6t thanks for given me such wonder full experience with 6t series your mobile provided all high definition features at affordable coast in india

16. alexdiyakuzas
    Froyo May 16, 2019

alexdiyakuzas , May 16, 2019 :
    Do not forget that if you buy oneplus, you will not have any guarantee. Despite the indications in the general conditions, oneplus does not apply any guarantee.
    At best we announce a partial refund or the opportunity to buy an old smartphone, in exchange for yours for less than the price at which it was sold (when it was sold).
    The reason is that the company is Hong Kong ... so the respect of the general laws and conditions, is only wind to attract the pigeon. Even with a court decision, he will mess with it.

be warned that the front is beautiful and full of glitter, to hide the scam.

17. brunton1976
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

brunton1976 , Jun 9, 2019 :
    This is my first One Plus ever, I was a Huawei owner until the recent update saga, only let down is low MP camera, if Honor view 20 the 500 flagship can have a48mp why not when op supposedly never settles but I'm having to settle.
    apart from camera I'm really please with my 6t , keep up the good work.