Introducing the OnePlus 7 Series

1. getgrimm
    Cupcake May 15, 2019

getgrimm , May 15, 2019 :
    But Why. it's one thing to complain. it's another thing entirely to claim your never buying a product from a brand after 1 release and not let them know why. What's so bad?

2. Golden_Whale
    Froyo May 15, 2019

Golden_Whale , May 15, 2019 :
    Is the camera decent? Or at least can it do something 3T couldn't - take a picture of slightly moving object in broad day light. Literally the worst camera I have seen was on 3T and I hope this one is decent. You needed to freeze time in order to take picture lol.

3. meatandy
    Oreo May 15, 2019

meatandy , May 15, 2019 :
    Until you learn how to type everything you write will be disregarded , by me anyway.

kbtang88 and elanglois like this.
  4. elanglois
    Lollipop May 15, 2019

elanglois , May 15, 2019 :
    IP Rating? They drop it in a bucket of water. The rating would cost a ton and nets you NOTHING. It's not a warranty!

MicroSD slot? For what? You are joking right? You want a floppy drive next as well?

5G is available in the Pro 5G model. Kinda dumb to complain since A) they have it and B) there is NO infrastructure to support it yet.

Quad DAC? Do you even know what that does or how it works? Should we give you a SEX DAC? The quad DAC is just 4 outputs in parallel to average out quantization noise and errors. A DAC need not be Quad to be good. Its a gimmick.

Yes, no more headphone Jack. I would like that as well. I rarely use mine these days though

No Samsung Pay? You can't fault Oneplus for that. That's like saying Google is shit because Pixel phones don't support Apple Pay. Samsung pay requires special hardware and licensing and last I knew, Samsung wasn't licensing that tech out to anyone.

Reverse wireless charger ? Another stupid gimmick. Total waste of the phone's power.

Better camera remains to be seen

Ultrasonic FP scanner means you can't have a screen protector.

Battery test remains to be seen

Both displays get A+ ratings

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator May 15, 2019

camohan , May 15, 2019 :
    How can you expect someone to be expressive enough when going through sensitive turmoil.

meatandy likes this.
  6. meatandy
    Oreo May 15, 2019

meatandy , May 15, 2019 :
    I would hate to see what it looks like when something concerning life or death happens.

theshinybeast and kbtang88 like this.
  7. Deactivated User
    May 15, 2019

kbtang88 likes this.
  8. Leslie Ryan
    Cupcake May 15, 2019

9. kbtang88
    Donut May 15, 2019

kbtang88 , May 15, 2019 :

Speedlover777

What are u doing with all of them?​

collection they still work good thou... but I have pre-order OnePlus 7 pro.. maybe I order OnePlus 7 for my girlfriend.l the I most likely to upgrade for 5G lol

10. D1541822200526
    Donut May 15, 2019

D1541822200526 , May 15, 2019 :
    I don't understand why OnePlus series is getting high rates day by day..

R they trying to compite with I phone or Samsung..

If yes then Y you guys nt provide they facility like them..

They base amt of 7 series starts from 32k onwards n pro 55k.

Lst 7 months b4 u launched 6T n Mclearn variant..
    we were expecting the new advance features like Samsung provide.

N you guys charging more thn 58K for this phone.

The following points you don't provide to us then y this huge amount u charging for..

* NO IP rating
    * NO wireless charging
    * NO MicroSD card slot
    * NO 5G, unlike Samsung, LG, etc
    * NO QUAD DAC
    * NO 3.5 mm headphone jack
    * NO Samsung Pay (way better and more advance than Google & Apple pay that incorporate MST & NFC), that's widely available in many countries, especially in the USA.
    * NO Reverse Wireless charger
    * Samsung S10 Plus has MUCH BETTER camera (especially video)
    * S10 ULTRA SONIC Fingerprint Sensor vs the peasants old Optical Sensor of OnePlus (The S10 Plus is the world’s first phone with an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor built into Samsung’s new 6.4-inch Infinity-O display)
    * S10 Using the latest WI-FI AX not just AC by OnePlus
    * S10 Plus will eat OnePlus 7 Pro alive in BATTERY TEST
    * S10 Plus has DUAL SELFIE Camera
    * S10 have SUPER STEADY VIDEO is insanely much better than OnePlus any day.
    * Quad HD+ Dynamic SUPER AMOLED display on the Galaxy S10 Plus is indeed best display smartphone yet. According to DisplayMate, this is a "record-setting display," earning its highest ever A+ grade
    * Samsung DeX that's very unique & helps me a lot that NO other phones have now
    * And HUNDREDS MORE features..

M using OnePlus 6T as compare to Samsung camera quality is very poor And OnePlus is very far away from this brand..

I personally suggest every not buy this phones..

better u cn go with Oppo or vivo..
    They provide same facility in half rate..
    aftrall they all r Chinese company..

11. beingrahulag
    Gingerbread May 15, 2019

12. guanyu210379
    Jelly Bean May 15, 2019

guanyu210379 , May 15, 2019 :
    If you can get pass the price issue of 1+7 pro, there are also things I do not like (also on other phones):
    1. No headphone jack
    2. No wireless charging
    3. The screen has some curves, not flat <-- I pay real attention to this
    4. Retractable camera, the mechanic could have problems after some months/years of movements. <-- and this
    5. No MicroSD slot

macemoneta likes this.
  13. satyalipon
    Eclair May 15, 2019

14. Joey463
    Honeycomb May 15, 2019

Joey463 , May 15, 2019 :
    Has carrier information been released yet? I can't find anything online so I presume the phones won't be available until June at least.

15. David Y.
    OS Product Marketing Staff Member May 15, 2019

David Y. , May 15, 2019 :
    Glad you know what you need and congrats on finding your best fit. Samsung does make some good smartphones, undoubtedly.

I just don't get the logic why you have to say those words to other brands that don't fit your needs, or maybe just to us?

Don't worry, be happy :D

theshinybeast likes this.
  16. mialidina
    Donut May 15, 2019

mialidina , May 15, 2019 :
    Do you have any idea of how much cost to assemble an iPhone that costs to us 1400 euros? About 300 euros.
    If this two brands (Samsung and Apple) decide to rise the prices to 2000 euros for their products and Oneplus follows the lead to charge 1300 euros for one device you would say its ok? Why don't you compare Oneplus to Xiaomi, for example?

This is a huge marketing scheme and they are charging a lot on smartphones. If you think I am not right, just watch the annual profit of these companies. Always rising, because people who think as you do, are willing to be robbed by this companies.

17. Adex0ne
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2019

Adex0ne , May 15, 2019 :
    To cob this uptrend of price increase, we users should stop buying device every month , and use a particular device for years , what about that?

We are the main cause "users" ,if you complain as a user ,right there you'll see someone else buying that same device you called expensive even giving out the balance as gift to the seller .

Tell me, what do we do to that?

18. Rohan Mane
    Froyo May 15, 2019

19. hardik.sharma
    Froyo May 15, 2019

macemoneta likes this.
  20. Johnmar3
    Froyo May 15, 2019

Johnmar3 , May 15, 2019 :
    DOLBY ******* ATMOS FOR THE WIN!

I HAD THE AXON 7 AND THAT PHONE ALSO CAME OUT WITH ATMOS AND THE SOUND IS AMAZING!

THANK YOU ONEPLUS.

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW OS ALMOND IS COMING TO TMO?