Introducing the OnePlus 7T Pro

1. G_Marco_Giordano_drlr
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

2. Quod96
    Donut Oct 11, 2019

Quod96 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Now that they launched a new version like the Pro, I think they should release the "normal" one in may and the pro version in october, so 2 phones per year like before but with two different formats and targets. So everyone gets an update in a year.
    If they keep it like this year there will be a waste of resources and unsold devices...

Never Settle!

3. Felipepipe , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 11, 2019 :
    hey PETE.... If the reason Oneplus sales in the US are too slow and it only accounted for 1.5% of T-Mobile's sales and thats why you're not bringing the 7T Pro to the US, I have a suggestion... Negotiate with Tmobile to SHOWCASE ONEPLUS IN THE STORES!!!! I went to the TMobile store looking for the 6T and 7PRO because i knew they had them... I have seen no people with an OP phone other than me... THATS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT MARKETING THE LINE... im pretty sure you put a 7T PRO Maclaren edition in the floor and TMobile couldn't keep them in stock cause they would sell like hot cakes and would dent Samsung's sales...

4. ynnehb
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

5. J1570778332386
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

6. skelz92
    Eclair Oct 11, 2019

7. maarten_lisboa
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 11, 2019

maarten_lisboa , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Confusing.. that's my opinion after reading about this launch.
    I explain :

The 7T upgrade was nice, new design, some good changes, it got all the attention it deserved and I was thinking : I should get that phone..

A week later you bring up the 7T Pro.. Changes are almost invisible. The flagship that was the star of the 7 launch now looks like a small upgraded version of the 7 Pro. no spectacular changes, not even a color change to give the expression it is new and you should buy it.
    And then there is the McLaren. Launching the same day, with all the best specs on it.. So what about the Pro? It has been run over by the McLaren..

in my opinion a McLaren edition was enough.
    better have waited with the update of the Pro untill the 8 series. Now you make your flagship phone look like a fool.
    Best product launched was the 7T. Nice changes, good price and it made me read all about it. The Pro didnt at all.

Ill wait for the 8,thats for sure. But I feel it's time to rethink. Are so many new products needed, is launching at different times ( week apart) a good thing? There are no more borders, a launch in India can easily be followed all over the world.
    I know a product needs to be updated fast in this fast moving world of technology. But now I feel oneplus overplayed it.

Perper10 and dhojayev like this.
  8. Y1570781047999
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

9. Ika Musume
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

10. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2019

11. villa73
    Froyo Oct 11, 2019

villa73 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Quick Question:
    Is 'Macro Mode' software or hardware?
    If software, please roll-out to OP7Pro & OP7.
    If hardware, keep this feature in future phones.

12. dhojayev
    Eclair Oct 11, 2019

dhojayev , Oct 11, 2019 :
    So true. Also, I feel that OnePlus does not have enough human resources to maintain OOS updates for all devices: the updates are less often now. It really makes me doubt if my next phone would be OnePlus.

13. U1547203392302
    Donut Oct 11, 2019

U1547203392302 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    The worst T upgrade ever from OP. Very disappointing.
    No significant change on aesthetics, battery life etc
    And that rubbish curved screen is not appealing at all!

Hate to say it but the angled curved screen on the Samsung is so much more pleasing to the eye.

I really do hope they pull out all the tricks for the OP8..

I also hope OP listen to what's being said on these forums and take note from the feedback provided in order to improve future devices.

Perper10 and dhojayev like this.
  14. Cesar895
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

15. Vesko G.
    Froyo Oct 11, 2019

16. P1512569276852
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

17. Sabarish oo2 likes this.
  18. SmashedMonkey
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

SmashedMonkey , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Although these are no doubt, great phones. I think OnePlus are beginning to look increasingly mainstream and churning out phones too quickly, and with minimal advances. It is making them more like Samsung and Apple, just going for the money. I fear that the original ethos of selling flagship killer phones at very low prices and that niche feel is vanishing in favour of high volume. I mean, make a sexy phone like the McLaren, but remember your roots and allow people to enjoy their latest phones for more than a few months before they get superseded, and keep the prices lower in the UK please.

maarten_lisboa likes this.