Introducing the OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Ankur singh
    Donut Oct 11, 2019

2. lpadvisor
    Froyo Oct 11, 2019

lpadvisor , Oct 11, 2019 :
    I think what happened to US distribution is the iPhone 11 at $700 ($750 with 128 gb). In a market where Apple is very strong OP may have felt the OP 7T Pro, also at $700, would not be attractive enough for US buyers. OP may do better with the OP 7T Pro in markets where Apple is not as strong.

meatandy and Perper10 like this.
  3. Alblowi
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

Alblowi , Oct 11, 2019 :
    where ?

4. slime340
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

slime340 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    I completely agree. I was patiently waiting to see if the US would get an updated OnePlus 7 pro series just to be let down by the company whose motto used to be "Never Settle", now it has shifted to be "Settle for what we decide to give you". I don't know if geopolitical policies are the reasons the US is being left out, but this is pathetic. If they wanted to, they could allow T-Mobile to take orders for the phones, while allowing the buyer to subsidize the phone, the same way Apple and Samsung continue to use this to stay #1 and 2 in sales. That way, T-Mobile won't be stuck with phones that aren't selling, and OnePlus can still make inroads in the US.

Reid2 likes this.
  5. Mighty_Monstar
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

6. Y1568142156377
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

7. bwllace
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

bwllace , Oct 11, 2019 :
    That high pitched buzzing sound that just went by OnePlus was the plot. Sorry they missed it.

I would order the 7T Pro today but it isn't available in the US. To top it off the top specs are only available in a sub branded device rather than in the main line. It was bad enough that 12gb was only available in blue on the 7 Pro but at least it wasn't limited to their fashion model.

I admit that I'm a disgruntled OnePlus fan. The shift in focus to gimmicky features was annoying but he phones were still good. The move to weird marketing events/spokes models and fashion centered versions of their phones(yes Mclaren) was irritating but didn't bother me, the phones were only slightly more expensive. Buggy software releases started to wear on me but they eventually get fixed, for the most part, much of the time...Deciding that I am only allowed to buy the compromise that is the 7t or pay the same for the 7 Pro that the 7T pro is being listed for is just asinine.

One plus still makes compelling phones but they're following the wrong examples from the market leaders. Seems they're no longer interested in making great phones for everyone.

Looks like I now have to start my phone search over.

Perper10 likes this.
  8. bwllace
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

bwllace , Oct 11, 2019 :
    The 7T pro follows the lines of their previous T releases, slightly improved version of this years model.

That they are not distributing it worldwide is more than a minor annoyance for me.

9. syvir01
    Froyo Oct 11, 2019

syvir01 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    I live in the states and was debating between the 7 Pro and the 7T (Upgrading from the 6) With the 7T Pro out, you made the decision for me, oh wait... no release in the US. please tell me you didn't do something stupid like contract it to release only with Verizon. I'd like the 7t Pro and would even consider getting the limited Edition. please reconsider this and release it to the US.

G_Matthew_Waugh_IsQN likes this.
  10. Mighty_Monstar
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

Mighty_Monstar , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 11, 2019 :

bwllace

The 7T pro follows the lines of their previous T releases, slightly improved version of this years model.

That they are not distributing it worldwide is more than a minor annoyance for me.​

i it required if someone bought note 7 pro..want to update..i think no need to upgrade....

but previous have valid reason to buy new series models of OnePlus.

.....not for this version special....it changes some software features and sd 855/855+

OnePlus it bring one extra features no one bring it in...it is the missing that feature

11. Sledge_XI
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

Sledge_XI , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Den er i salg på netonnet såg eg :)

12. A1570290013837
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

13. JpVdB
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

JpVdB , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    The McLaren version is an awesome smartphone , i'm gonna buy this one.
    it's a pitty tho that there aren't any ear bullets in the McLaren theme tot complete thé set , especially because in thé formula 1 thé drivers have alsof headsets build in their helmets tot communicate.

14. Z1526884462495
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

15. cthode01
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

cthode01 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    In androi 10, Resound Hearing Aids can receive live streaming for the first time.

Will the Oneplus 7T Series be able to stream directly to the hearing aids.

Resound writes as follows:
    “Android audio streaming
    Live audio streaming from Android

Direct stereo audio streaming from Android devices is available for the following ReSound hearing aids:

• ReSound LiNX Quattro

Note that Android 10 is required and that streaming from Android to the hearing aids must be enabled by the phone manufacturer. "

Question: Is the Oneplus 7T series enabled.

Today I use Oneplus 3, and use ReSound LiNX Quattro hearing aids, so it is important to me that this works fine before buying new Oneplus 7T
    Sincerely, Christian

16. Carl J. , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 11, 2019 :
    from what I understand these are the changes.
    1. slightly bigger battery
    2. battery life longer
    3 upgraded from gorilla glass 5 to 6
    4. installed with Android 10
    5 . supposedly the finger print unlock impression is a little bigger and more secure.
    6. oxygen 10
    7. processor upgrade 855+ (%15 speed increase) supposedly
    8. 30 t warp charge with 23% faster charging
    9 video camera now records with wide-angle lens
    10. super video image stabilizing supposedly better than the previous

maybe not major upgrades but all together I'm sure it's a better experience and remember it's the T model not the new new upcoming pro 8. anyways I guess if your buying for the first time or leasing this would be a good buy or upgrade. just my opinion.

Supersonic likes this.
  17. legolas2019
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

legolas2019 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    You forgot to mention Macro Mode. which is hardware base not software. lol The reason why The 7 and 7 Pro can't receive it in a update. lol

Supersonic and skgoyal2190 like this.

18. Sinnaz0709
    Honeycomb Oct 11, 2019

Sinnaz0709 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    am i to assume that the Mc Laren Edition and the OP7T Pro will only be released in India and the UK? North America users are only getting the Oneplus 7T ?

"Sales of the OnePlus 7T Pro will start on October 12 in India, October 17 in the EU and will launchin the Middle East on October 20. The OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition will be available in the EU and India starting from November 5."

19. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 11, 2019

meatandy , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Someone that is in need of a new device in the coming weeks instead of a six month old handset.

Supersonic likes this.