Introducing the OnePlus 7T Pro

1. F1577293004112
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2019

F1577293004112 , Dec 25, 2019 :
    Good day
    Excuse me I don't speak English and translate via google translator.

I want to ask for a selfie camera:

Does your selfie camera also have an eject?

2. Haritha Shree
    Froyo Dec 28, 2019

3. vijaysher
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

vijaysher , Dec 28, 2019 :
    I want to exchange my oneplus 6T with OnePlus 7T pro Maclaren edition how much does it cost

4. sr20det387
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

sr20det387 , Dec 29, 2019 :
    they don't sell the 7t pro in the US...only the McLaren edition, soooo it's not $699. India current price is 53,999, if you calculate tax into it, it's only off by much., you guys have your tax already included to price. please inform yourself, not every country includes tax to the price, but added afterwards.

5. L1575180786276
    Cupcake Dec 30, 2019

6. KrazyOnePlusUser
    Cupcake Dec 30, 2019

KrazyOnePlusUser , Dec 30, 2019 :
    I like the McLaren also but I don't like that it's $200 or more expensive than the 7t which has the exact same hardware it's not like this pro or the McLaren have a faster processor they have a little bit more RAM which is unnecessary anyway but the same processor and other hardware so to me you're just paying for a overpriced phone with the same guts inside pretty much aside from the 5G that kills your battery anyway and most places don't even have it yet. the whole point of me owning a OnePlus is to have the flagship features but at a cheaper price if I wanted to pay $900 for a phone I'd get a S10+ or an iPhone 11 pro or something along those lines because that's where the McLaren and the 7t pro price tag sit. I think the reason a lot of people are fans of OnePlus is because they were flagship hardware at a cheaper price now all their new phones coming out are on par with the other major brands pricing.

Haritha Shree likes this.
  7. grathod
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

grathod , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Bought 7T Pro but not seems worth

1. camera is not ok even Midrange phones do better focus.
    2. wide angle picture are worst
    3. galary app is damn basic not even have tagging or image classification.
    4. selfie lens is fixed focus and not wide enough
    5. Popup camera is tends to damage early due to moving part and water resistance issue.
    6.Much heavy on weight

I like the smooth and speed for navigation and display but camera disappointed.

8. E1572804718318
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

9. Abhilash_PM
    Froyo Jan 2, 2020

Abhilash_PM , Jan 2, 2020 :
    I don't think there will be a 5G version of the 7T Series device launched in India. Since the 5G infrastructure is not ready yet, the Indian market may receive its 5G versions from OnePlus 8/8T onwards.

10. -Cogliostro-
    Eclair Jan 7, 2020

-Cogliostro- , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Hello OnePlus, now after 3 Days of testing i have to say, i'am very satisfied with your 7T Pro McLaren Edition. Coming from Apple and Huawei i have to say. Your Device is really nice to handle,great Battery life, fast Charging, nice overall Speed great Display and it has all the benefits of an Android Device with the Usabillity of iOS. Keep on the good work, and send us many Bug fixes and Android 10 Updates and i will recommend your Devices to others. Just had to say that.

Oh and an in-Display Fingerprint Sensor that actually works. No chance to compare with the Mate 20 Pro bcz there it won't.

Edit: Also the Speakers are really great.

Thank you for building this great device.

Jotha.dx likes this.
  11. madnjpn , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jan 7, 2020 :
    I am the happy owner of 7T Pro Mclaren Edition, and I must say that the case could be better...

1. It feels like plastic after all
    2. Its hard to take the phone out of the case
    3. A lot of dust gets under the case around the cameras and mainly the selfie caamera, all the dust collects around the selfie camera and when you turn it on all the collected dusts gets between housing and selfie camera...
    4. Feels huge, nothing special just like an Iphone case with alcantara ..

I tried using my oneplus with this case 2 times and both times removed it like in an hour... and use my phone without Front glass protector and the case itself..

I usually take great care of my phones and this is my fourth one plus phone so I will leave it naked..

You wont like this .. but having glass phone in the case makes things worse as dust and hard particles get underneath and scratch the glass over the time, mainly you phone gets scratches right in the moment when you take it out of the case because dust and hard particles are in hard contact with the phone .. so if you are careful not to drop your phone, leave it without case and just wipe it with fiber cloth.. 🤔🙄

12. Vikasnarula17
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2020

Vikasnarula17 , Jan 12, 2020 :
    Hello Geeks...Need one suggestion

Suppose I have a contact no. And the same is saved as some name... Now when I call or receive call from that contact... Name reflects along with number.. I want only the name should reflect... Not the no.

13. Rakeshpalji
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2020

14. muharrem1961
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2020

15. Payot675
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2020

Payot675 , Jan 15, 2020 :
    Bonjour à tous,

Je me permets de poster un message aujourd'hui afin de savoir s'il existe aujourd'hui une protection pour écran d'un OnePlus 7T Pro ?

J'ai une coque de protection mais je souhaiterais savoir si une protection type verre trempé (à fixer directement sur l'ecran) existe ?

Merci d'avance,

Hello everyone !

I have a question about my New OnePlus 7T Pro, Can I buy Somewhere a protection for the screen ?

Thank you in advance,

1579084445800.jpg

Jotha.dx and Xetmes like this.
  16. Deactivated User
    Jan 15, 2020

17. Xetmes
    Gingerbread Jan 16, 2020

Xetmes , Jan 16, 2020 :
    Yeah, I would like to know this too ;)

18. SrirajKota
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2020

19. SSRog20