Introducing the OnePlus 7T Pro

1. mhdmt786
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

Thendrack likes this.
  2. sbramell
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

sbramell , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Reid2

So this isn't being released in the US? I'm on T-Mobile, and using the 6t, and wanted to go the Pro route now that I'm eligible...but the 7 Pro is now gone from T-Mo, and if the 7t Pro isn't going to be available, I'm 95% sure I'm jumping to another brand, which is disappointing as I really like my 6t, but I don't want a notch or a hole punch camera in my display.

I'm on T-Mobile as well, sold my 6T to https://www.itsworthmore.com/sell/oneplus/oneplus-6t (of course this was when the 7 Pro 1st came out so I got $100 more than T-Mobile was offering for a trade-in value) & bought the 7 Pro, for the same reason I hate notches!

I'd hold off & see what they replace the 7 Pro with, they may offer the Mclaren or something exclusive. They pulled the 7 Pro for a reason, but are still selling the 6T, so something is coming!

however if you just can't wait or you're into HiFi Hi-Res audio DACs etc take a look at this phone: https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/lg-g8-thinq

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019

3. DVNK09
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

Thendrack likes this.
  4. Voxmagna
    Eclair Oct 11, 2019

Voxmagna , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Well we are getting it first* like tomorrow in NY

Thendrack likes this.
  5. sbramell
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

sbramell , Oct 11, 2019 :

Reid2

So this isn't being released in the US? I'm on T-Mobile, and using the 6t, and wanted to go the Pro route now that I'm eligible...but the 7 Pro is now gone from T-Mo, and if the 7t Pro isn't going to be available, I'm 95% sure I'm jumping to another brand, which is disappointing as I really like my 6t, but I don't want a notch or a hole punch camera in my display.

just found this:

https://www.t-mobile.com/news/oneplus-7t

https://www.tmonews.com/2019/09/oneplus-7t-t-mobile-launch-price-october-18/

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019

6. Animaal01
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

7. kaykashyap
    Donut Oct 11, 2019

Thendrack likes this.

8. mixedmessages
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

CosmicCuttlefish likes this.
  9. F1562988987598 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 11, 2019 :
    I'm in the same place as you, but seriously, we had our phones for five months now... I think we can both survive until the 8 Pro arrives, and if it's not available from TMo then, well, I'll just buy one direct, pay this one off, unlock it, and sell it on eBay. I'm probably going to just pay it off and unlock it anyhow, so I can't get OxyOS 10 now, instead of waiting for TMos finally sign off. why it takes them so long, I have no idea, but I'd like to get out from under their thumb anyhow.

Thendrack likes this.
  10. Reid2
    Eclair Oct 11, 2019

Reid2 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    F1562988987598

I'm in the same place as you, but seriously, we had our phones for five months now... I think we can both survive until the 8 Pro arrives, and if it's not available from TMo then, well, I'll just buy one direct, pay this one off, unlock it, and sell it on eBay. I'm probably going to just pay it off and unlock it anyhow, so I can't get OxyOS 10 now, instead of waiting for TMos finally sign off. why it takes them so long, I have no idea, but I'd like to get out from under their thumb anyhow.

If the 8 pro has the rumored front camera hole in the screen like the Samsung Galaxy S10 line has, it's a hard pass for me.

One of the things I really like about the 7/t Pro line is the way the front camera is done. it's a OnePlus feature that no one else in the US currently provides and should be pushed as a defining OnePlus feature here. It provides a full screen front unlike any other device on the market

That, along with the higher resolution display will get extra money from me, so long as they provide it.

If TMobile had problems moving the 7 Pro earlier in the year, it's because it came out so soon after a lot of us bought the 6t. I really think TMobile and OnePlus could move a lot more phones by selling both versions in the stores in the US like Apple, Samsung, and Google are currently doing.

Edit: I've had my 6t for almost 11 months now, and had the original OnePlus 1...I really like the brand, their phones, and their software, but I have no aversion to switching for the features I want

11. Thendrack likes this.
  12. Alblowi
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

Alblowi , Oct 11, 2019 :
    hello there

if any one from oneplus staff read this , I'm from Saudi Arabia and I want to buy the OP 7T pro mclaren please help to get it .

we don't have a store of oneplus in our country .

Thendrack likes this.
  13. P1570761845945
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

14. prashanth ch04
    Honeycomb Oct 11, 2019

prashanth ch04 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    i think u should be respectful while speaking with someone, please don't compare any manufacturer with Apple , apple haa 11 iphones to test and release a update , android has millions of different OEMs and 1000's of different hardware combinations , so it's common sense that's it takes time for android updates, and oh god don't talk about innovation since iphone 6[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]. people like u doesn't understand all these just want a brand name , Days are gone man, people will shift from brand name to Value proposition.

Thendrack and F1561305149003 like this.
  15. prashanth ch04
    Honeycomb Oct 11, 2019

prashanth ch04 , Oct 11, 2019 :
    and talking about your 90% sales , go do reasearch and comment , rather calling someone dumb ,look at ur comment , u will know reality and who's truly Dumb.

Thendrack likes this.
  16. _hakuna_matata , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 11, 2019 :
    does anyone know about the revival of bullets wireless availability in the us? also do you guys think the McLaren case be available for purchase? just curious what you guys think of this... :p

prashanth ch04 and Thendrack like this.
  17. P1512569276852
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2019

Thendrack likes this.