Oreo Oct 16, 2019

meatandy , Oct 16, 2019 :
    Keep your 7 and wait for the 8.

4. V1571255279380
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2019

5. R1571262818436
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

R1571262818436 , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Just ordered a OnePlus 7T, my first one. Looking forward to the devices and becoming part of the OnePlus community. :)

6. Chandan Kumar T N
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Chandan Kumar T N , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Wow what about the people who bought OnePlus 7pro recently, the phone that costs less than 7pro have better camera. at least release your phones once in a year with updates, don't make people regret buying your phones

John j likes this.
  7. satyaswarup319
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

satyaswarup319 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Hello Everyone,

I have been a OnePlus user since Sep-2015 with OnePlus 3T as my initial purchase. Earlier I had a good experience with Nokia Lumia 800 - but due to the Windows Phone OS I was gradually tempted towards Android world. Then I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which I could use only for an year or so - thanks to dropping my phone from waist height twice and the battery totally sucked later on. While I was confused, I could see my colleague purchase the OnePlus 3 which I felt was a brave decision knowing about OnePlus 2 failure. But going by his feedback I purchased the OnePlus 3T - only to be one of the most satisfied person in the whole world of smartphones. That phone did really standout as a flagship phone in every sense.

Cut down to 4 straight years, I had been using the OnePlus 3T to my best extent. But then due to overcharging, the battery performance gradually dropped. Thanks to the trust factor generated by OnePlus brand, I finally purchased my OnePlus 7T yesterday (delivered yesterday).

Since the time I unboxed the phone till I am typing this content, I haven't stopped praising the phone even for a minute. Let me list down the awesome things that I experienced:

1. Stock Android 10 in the form of Oxygen OS - I feel this is a really differentiating factor in the device as it has enriched my experience with the phone to a new level.

2. Superb response by 90hz panel - Believe me guys, this is truly outstanding to feel such a smooth navigation between applications and any moment I touch the screen. Feels like touching a very sensitive happy baby!

3. Camera - Specially the Nightscape mode has got me thrilling. I am not much of a camera user, but since the first pic I clicked using Nightscape mode, I couldn't resist myself. The other modes are equally magnificent.

4. Snapdragon 855+ processor - Believe me guys when I say this, I always prefer the best processor as I tend to use more apps at the same time and I forget to hard close them. Thanks to such a good processor, I don't have to worry about that. Right now as I type, there are around 100+ apps running in the background and I don't see any lag in usage.

5. Audio - One major problem I had with my 3T was it's audio. But now I can proudly say that my 7T phone audio is the best among all of my friends.

6. Affordable price - OnePlus7T is truly a value for money. I am not sure I could say the same for the Pro versions. But 7T is definitely the best a person can get at the price range.

There are much more great things about this phone like the advanced Developer settings (if you are a developer like me), durable body, cool soothing display color pallete, etc. But now let's check on few things that I personally feel would have made this device godly:
    1. Wireless charging - I was keen on getting this with 7T. I hope I will have to live by it.
    2. Support of 5G - This could have been more icing on the cake.
    3. A better case for the device that is provided by default would be great!

These are my personal views as of now. But, I would definitely recommend everyone who desires for a premium phone at affordable price to check this device. It is very good and affordable.

Looking forward to your experiences!

Satya Swarup Sahoo
    - a proud OnePlus 7T user.

AbhishekMirajkar1983 likes this.
  8. AbhishekMirajkar1983 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Oct 18, 2019 :
    256GB version is launched in limited geographies. India is one of them. I have 7T 256GB.

It should have been made available in all geographies.

Theo0061 likes this.
  9. Arjun_Thomas
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

10. Andy lone
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2019

Andy lone , Oct 20, 2019 :
    had chance to have a play with the OnePlus 7t /7t pro the other day and they are both lovely devices [e]1f44d[/e]

11. ArnoutOM
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

ArnoutOM , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 20, 2019 :
    Lying on the table, face up... no notifications whatsoever because ambient display does'nt lit up.
    When charging, no charging info feedback because lack of charging/notification LED.
    Ambient display when pick up the phone does NOT work most of the time, sometimes it does (???)... Tap to wake most of the time does NOT work.
    So the phone is lying dead on the table. Only waked up by pressing the ON button.
    All settings have I tried, latest Oxygen is installed...

Fix this quick! Please!!!

This is a major flaw for a € 600 phone!!!

Buntf likes this.
  12. MartaFG97
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

MartaFG97 , Oct 20, 2019 :
    Is the Horizon Light feature available for the OnePlus 7T? Just curious, I'm buying it anyway to replace my old OnePlus 3T.

13. sehrawatd999
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

sehrawatd999 , Oct 20, 2019 :
    but it's camera quality not good with hight price.... because it's same mi give to low price.....so...,also it's battery is time is not good 3800mh ......it's not good

14. EABowden
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2019

EABowden , Oct 20, 2019 :
    This is what OnePlus should have released in the spring, instead of the god-awful 7 Pro with its curved edge screen that makes watching videos without reflections and refractions almost impossible. A phone screen should not curve over at the edge, just like your home TV doesn't. It was an terrible design compromise to hide the fact that the wildly overpriced Pro model is a brick at 206g and almost 9mm thick to get that silly pop up selfie camera inside - Pete should be ashamed.

I shall be upgrading my 6T in November, even though it's still wonderful.

15. I1571343259641
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

I1571343259641 , Oct 20, 2019 :
    OP 7t pro not as expected from OP.. camera quality not impressive both back and front camera photos getting blury after zoom-in... I fill like wrong descision about buying OP 7t pro(8gb, 256)

16. John j
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2019

17. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 20, 2019

dsmonteiro , Oct 20, 2019 :
    Hi there Satya, you should consider submitting your review as an entry to the Lab contest. Read more about it here:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...n-oneplus-7t-series-review-challenge.1109324/

18. E1571657477799
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

E1571657477799 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    The sale has started but the 256GB frosted silver version is not available, only the blue colour is available. Any idea about when it will be available in India?

19. M1571669001373
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

20. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2019

Topper_Gas , Oct 21, 2019 :
    I'm really tempted to finally part with my 3+ years old OP3 but the lack of notification light or AOD seems a real backward step, I check daily when I plug my phone into the car charger it's actually charging with a quick glance with an OP7 I'd have to wake it up to check, how is that progress?