Introducing the OnePlus Buyback Program

1. Ron Bhuyan OnePlus India Team Staff Member Feb 1, 2018

Ron Bhuyan, Feb 1, 2018 :
    upload_2018-2-1_19-48-43.png

Hi guys,

We're taking the term Bang for your buck to the next level! Introducing the OnePlus Buyback Program for India where you will be able to trade in your old smartphone after purchasing a new OnePlus device.

We've partnered with Cashify, India’s largest and most trusted platform for sale of used smartphones. This program allows you to upgrade your existing device to the latest OnePlus device with the assurance of the best exchange value. As a part of this program, you can get instant cash for your used smartphones when you purchase any OnePlus device on oneplusstore.in.

In order to avail the Buyback option, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Get quote by providing details of your old devicehere (exchange facility is available on select devices and pin codes only)
    2. Purchase your new OnePlus device after checking your Buyback details in the page
    3. Once payment for new OnePlus device is successful, the new smartphone will be delivered to you first
    4. Within 72 hours of order placement, Cashify will schedule the appointment for reverse pickup and payment. After verification, buyback value will be paid in cash in exchange of your old device
    5. The OnePlus Buyback Program can be available only after successful purchase of OnePlus smartphone on oneplusstore.in
    Unlike other exchange schemes, with the OnePlus Buyback Program, you get enough time to back-up the data from your old device to your new device. This is because now you have the option to schedule the pickup of your old phone as per your convenience. The Cashify representative will call and confirm the best suitable time and collect the device from you.

This program will allow users in over 30 cities to get upto 100% of market value of your old smartphones in instant cash within a few days of purchase. Notably, the buyback value offered on oneplusstore.in is considerably higher than the value offered by other major e-commerce platforms.

Currently, 22 brands are supported by the program across cities such as Ahmedabad, Agra, Bangalore, Bhopal, Baroda, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gandhinagar, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Indore, Lucknow, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Puducherry, Panchkula, Surat, and Thane.

For more information, visit https://oneplusstore.in/buyback

Matt 80, sri_am, EswarMutala and 2 others like this.
  2. EswarMutala Donut Feb 1, 2018

3. GopalB. Marshmallow Feb 1, 2018

4. TONY AUGUSTINE Froyo Feb 5, 2018

5. sri_am Cupcake Feb 5, 2018

sri_am, Feb 5, 2018 :
    The buyback price for a OnePlus One is pathetic!!

jidugu likes this.
  6. cmahendra Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

cmahendra, Feb 6, 2018 :
    Is this Cashify program is to insult customers or what? After seeing 20% buyback price for my super condition unscratched and rock solid OP2 phone, i simply wanted to give tight slap to two people, one from OP and other one from Cashify. Please help me to find your volunteers for my tight slaps. I don't mind even slapping CEOs of both companies.

Kalli1in2002 and jidugu like this.
  7. Snippets69 Eclair Feb 19, 2018

Snippets69, Feb 19, 2018 :
    20% sounds about right for a 2.5yr old model. 20% value is gone as soon as you open it. And additional 25% per year also sounds about right.

8. ronakvasa Froyo Jun 21, 2018