Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  3. Kovrila
    Eclair Jan 8, 2020

4. maarten_lisboa
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jan 8, 2020

maarten_lisboa , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 8, 2020 :
    As a concept it is a nice gimmick to show off, nothing more.
    Only time I look at the back of my phone is when I removed the case to clean it a bit after a day at the beach..
    Never cared about that backside of my phone. I just put a case on it and that's it.. so would like to see more changes on the part that really matter the part you look at 99% of the time..
    Or new ideas to get the camera on a higher level..
    But ok, a brand has to stay in the spotlight and concepts are a good way to do so.. but overal my reaction is : naaahhhh..

TibiTibi likes this.
  5. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Jan 8, 2020

Topper_Gas , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Even you with your anti OP agenda must appreciate this is different technology to the front cam desings, plus OP seem to have got their rear camera working to a reasonable standard unlike OPPO's front cam. Although as OPPO are OP's parent co I am sure once they get the front camera tech working fully they'll pass it down to OP to use anyway.

6. G_Neelmani_Jha_Yayt
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2020

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020

7. ilham_qrsh
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2020

ilham_qrsh , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Awesome. Every year there is something new by OnePlus to experience. I have been addicted. Grabbed all devices till now. hope to get my hands on this one too. Looking forward to get this one officially launched so that I can buy one. Love #oneplus #neversettle

8. malidan
    Nougat Jan 8, 2020

malidan , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Even you with your OP fan head on, must realise you could still see the camera from certain angles.( I don't know what agenda you would need to see what is in plain sight.:confused: )

What OPPO/ Xiaomi are doing is way ahead when you consider what it has to do.
    It has to match colours in realtime, OP's iteration couldn't even mange black through 120°.
    The tech is the same mate, unless you know of some other?
    This is just another publicity stunt, oh stop begging for hand me downs from OPPO and Huawei inspired back panels.:rolleyes:

9. Johnny_Fire
    Eclair Jan 8, 2020

10. dicky2208
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

dicky2208 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    love the design and concept [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

but not so on the Pop up camera [e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e]

11. W1578517969755
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

W1578517969755 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Agreed

12. AmritRajiva
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2020

AmritRajiva , Jan 8, 2020 :
    the OnePlus X McLaren concept is a great engineering feat, congratulations to the concept designers, the developers and the testers who were part of this endeavour for many many months!!
    Love the McLaren papaya orange and the sleek design down the middle of the back of the handset. Even if electrochromic glass takes time to get to production, this design is just awesome to have on a handset, minus the electrochromic glass and inclusive of either a light strip on the lower part of the Y (or the 1+ logo itself lights up) which can double as an LED notification light, because when one has this type of handset, they'd always keep it screen down just to show off the sleek design!!

13. E1571407690836
    Froyo Jan 8, 2020

E1571407690836 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 8, 2020 :
    It is great to have camera hide feature, this is best for privacy, Now you have front facing pop-up camera hiding in phone body and back camera with privacy glass. If you have bugs in any app opening up in background and spying on you than you can easily figure it out by means of pop-up camera and back glass will turns clear. This is awesome feature, please bring it on on one plus 8 pro. Great Job.

14. endursa
    Donut Jan 8, 2020

15. dantusris
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2020

dantusris , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 8, 2020 :
    1+ can make a fancy phone once in a while but, why? what's the value? ND filters could be on in any type of lens mounted in a phone immaterial of the casing and then editing can be taken care of in a native or 3rd party way.

16. dantusris
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2020

dantusris , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 8, 2020 :
    I think 1+ should take the stage on making face wearable phones like Google glass. it's high time this came out bse these conventional phones in hand and breaking our necks is a problem and a value to achieve in innovation. @Pete

17. SinghJagseerGill
    Froyo Jan 9, 2020

18. F_Prakash_Meti_RSFe
    Donut Jan 9, 2020

19. F_Prakash_Meti_RSFe
    Donut Jan 9, 2020