4. Ptolemymicheal , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2021 :
    But your app signature says 'via OnePlus Nord'

5. The Dinosaur
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021

MRTLima likes this.

6. The fraggle
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

The fraggle , Apr 9, 2021 :
    So this is something else that feels like a token gesture that nobody asked for...... You could have at least did it with a phone people actually want. Nobody but a nord because they want it. They buy a nord because they can't afford anything else and just want a oneplus phone.

7. The fraggle
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

The fraggle , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Also throwing this out there, buy the phone you want, remove the back plate, wrap it on the inside, bond it back down. Hey presto you have a phone colour you want.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021

8. SobinZz
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2021

9. Soulsurfer919
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

10. tauseef.tazz
    Eclair Apr 9, 2021

tauseef.tazz , Apr 9, 2021 :
    How low can OnePlus fall? I remember the scene from the movie: "Journey to the center of the earth" where a couple of characters fall through a crater, after quite some time, they shout "We are still falling!"
    They are not a flagship killer any more, and they cannot be more stupid if they think that they are Flagship now, they have forgotten their so called "roots" and its only a matter of time when they will be "rooted-out" by competitors who are offering great hardware at much competitive price. Hassle-bald branding is nothing more than a hassle (No OIS, seriously?) - a desperate attempt at making people believe that they have got "good" cameras. Instead, if they had spent the same money on R&D rather than the hassle of purchasing a brand name, they would have come up with much better camera at much lower price. The competitors have managed to do this without collaborating with big brands.
    This is coming from a die-hard OnePlus fan, have been using oneplus for 6 years now - had literally seen the birth of OnePlus when they were teasing one feature at a time and making "invite-only" sales. Now, I am disappointed and looking at somewhere else for purchasing my next cell phone.

The fraggle likes this.
  11. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 9, 2021

YRJ likes this.
  12. yash00012
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2021

13. Bunny1709
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021

14. SwapnilDhok
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2021

15. Apolka
    Eclair Apr 9, 2021

Apolka , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Thus sounds really cool, but even if I didn't have bought the Nord I don't have instagram so... Hopefully there will be lots of photos of it here too 😇