Introducing the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and N100

1. Ricky W.
    N10 & N100 Product Manager Staff Member Oct 26, 2020

Ricky W. , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Billie Announcement.png

Hi everyone,

I’m Ricky Wang, and I’m thrilled to join the Community to tell you all about a new smartphone series we’re launching today – the OnePlus Nord N Series. As the product manager of these two products, I’m really excited to show you how the OnePlus Nord N Series builds on years of OnePlus innovation, bringing the same fast and smooth user experience that OnePlus is known for to the most affordable price segments yet for OnePlus smartphones.

In @Pete’s words, “OnePlus’ mission to share better technology with the world means that we strive to make cutting-edge technology more accessible to a wider range of users.” Your feedback regarding the OnePlus Nord product line showed us we are on the right path.

Now, we’re extending OnePlus’ premium smartphone experience to even more people with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and the OnePlus Nord N100, two smartphones that deliver immersive viewing experiences, long-lasting battery life, and advanced multi-camera set-ups, all powered by the same OxygenOS you know and love.

OnePlus Nord N10 5G: The most accessible premium 5G experience
    5G is changing the way people use their smartphones. The OnePlus Nord N10 5G aims to make this next-generation connectivity accessible to more users. The OnePlus Nord N10 5G’s snappy performance is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon™ 690 mobile platform that features an Octa-core Kryo™ 560 CPU. It comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, expandable by up to 512 GB for storing all your favorite apps, games, movies, and songs.

The OnePlus Nord N10 5G also brings the fast and smooth display experience you expect from us, with its beautiful 6.49‘’ FHD+ display and 90 Hz refresh rate. Whether you are gaming or watching videos, the smooth display and rich dual speakers offer an immersive stereo experience.

Warp Charge is undoubtedly a Community favorite and one of the leading fast charging technologies in the industry. Now it’s available to even more people, with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. The device supports Warp Charge 30T with a 4300mAh battery, which means less time plugged in, more time to get out.

The powerful rear quad-camera system on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G lets you capture the world around you in stunning detail. It comes with a 64 MP main lens and a 119-degree ultra-wide lens, along with dedicated macro and monochrome lenses. In the front, you’ll find a 16 MP camera sensor for all your selfies and video call needs.

OnePlus Nord N100: Big on entertainment with a price that fits all
    Designed for those looking for a best-in-class smartphone experience at an even more accessible price, the OnePlus Nord N100 packs a big display, big battery, and big storage for less. It sports a 6.52” immersive display with the power of dual stereo speakers. For long battery life, the OnePlus Nord N100 is powered by a 5000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charge.

In terms of performance, the OnePlus Nord N100 leverages the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 460 mobile platform and an Octa-core CPU, coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage, expandable through a MicroSD card slot. The Nord N100 comes with a 13 MP main camera, a bokeh lens that helps generating portrait photos and a macro lens for a dynamic shooting experience.

Both the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and OnePlus Nord N100 come pre-installed with OxygenOS 10.5 for a flagship-level fast and smooth software experience. OxygenOS brings many of its well-known features to these two devices, such as Dark Mode, Zen Mode, and a full set of customization options that let users tweak everything from icon shapes to accent colors. Designed to be ultra-fast and smooth, OxygenOS has nearly 300 powerful software optimizations to deliver the ultimate smartphone experience, no matter the device running it.

If you want to find more about these new products, you can visit http://oneplus.com/n10-5g and http://oneplus.com/n100. For more information on pricing and availability in your specific European country, please keep an eye on our regional social media pages. Details regarding availability in North America will be shared at a future date.

With the OnePlus Nord N Series, we’re excited to continue expanding our product offerings to bring the OnePlus experience to even more of you. We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the thread below!

2. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Oct 26, 2020

Mark Falsing, drl431, script and 6 others like this.
  3. mojoyoyo_77
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Oct 26, 2020

4. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 26, 2020

Starcommander , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Awesome news. I am extremely happy to see a new addition to the Nord series. However, please don't forget about the other devices in terms of software support.
    👀 Do Nord N series have that?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020

5. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2020

GuitarBart , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Seen the specs I expect some competitive pricing. I'm curious about the OS experience on lower end hardware (awaiting the reviews :) ).
    I think it's a good move to have Oxygen OS available on more devices, especially for people that don't want to spend all their money on a flagship.

D1599202171297, gaster and dsmonteiro like this.
  6. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 26, 2020

asishgrwl , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Hi @Ricky W., welcome to the community and thanks for sharing such great news. :)
    More options for the consumers now.
    BTW, is it just for EU and NA or will it be available in IN too?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020

7. KaranRIyer

KaranRIyer , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 26, 2020 :
    They are having expandable sd cards that's a great news. But not available in India sadly. Just 6GB ram with new processor & better battery hmm Nord N10 looks ok

N1604520586562 likes this.
  8. Soyeb786
    Eclair Oct 26, 2020

N1604520586562 likes this.
  9. Rajnish_Dhull

10. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Oct 26, 2020

11. Batman360

Batman360 , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Lololol, why soo many OnePlus devices? 😂😂 Please don't be MI or Realme😂🙏

12. Gio567full

13. Cakepips

14. Pierre02
    Honeycomb Oct 26, 2020

15. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 26, 2020

camohan , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Wow! With this OnePlus is really shifting its gears to new market segment and new regions.

5000 mAh battery, 18W charging, expandable memory wow.. This is so good.

PS the links do not work.

16. NShankaraN
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2020

NShankaraN , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Hello @Ricky W.

Its great that OnePlus is expanding its portfolio with devices in different price categories so that it offers great choice to people looking for new smartphones . I'm sure people who bought gonna love the experience

But

It would be great if OnePlus can also consider updating and fixing the issues reported in the OOS for older devices. For example the OP 5/5T users are stuck with buggy OS since May 2020 without any updates later from OnePlus. It's been so bad experience for us that OnePlus may loose many customers from OnePlus ecosystem as the experience from past 6 months may push us to look for alternatives when thinking of buying a new phone

17. mattmarenic
    Froyo Oct 26, 2020

mattmarenic , Oct 26, 2020 :
    This is all good news. Using Nord device and all I can say that I'm more than happy how it's handling my daily tasks. I'ts super smooth and didn't break my bank. Nope that new devices in Nord family will also be fluid.

18. VeDxnTa

VeDxnTa , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Finally a commanding option at very important ( budget) prices. I expect alot from this lineup. Please treat software support as seriously as the Flagship series. Great to see OnePlus expanding the portfolio for Nord. Carl will certainly be proud .

Y1603743008207 likes this.
  19. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 26, 2020

camohan , Oct 26, 2020 :
    There are no ads.

20. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2020

obakesan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Hmm these seem to be forbidden in the UK lol. So you guys hyped the S out of Nord to what launch two new ones? Where do this sit then? What is the reason for them? What does the N in Nord N mean? What's next you going to launch Nord N N

1603714578666.jpg