Introducing the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and N100

1. amurjith
    Donut Nov 10, 2020

2. amurjith
    Donut Nov 10, 2020

amurjith , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Just stop this and concentrate to optimize the previous models . Specially in battery segment.
    Give better battery backup instead of giving fastcharge.
    Users want a longer battery backup_ not to charge frequently in a day 2 to 3 days

3. amurjith
    Donut Nov 10, 2020

amurjith , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Unless there's already an OPPO with those specs it's not going to happen, these are just re branded corporate devices.[e]1f621[/e][e]1f621[/e][e]1f621[/e]😬😬😬

4. AmistosoJoel
    Donut Nov 11, 2020

AmistosoJoel , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 11, 2020 :
    Okay, you cut way too much on the N100. OnePlus is becoming one of those companies who markets the battery of a phone pretending like it is the only thing that matters and everything else on a phone doesn't exist. I thought the Nord lineup was supposed to be about going "True North", yet you released not a rebranded Oppo A53, but a downgraded one. Looks like OnePlus's true north is to become another Realme or Oppo brand idk.

amurjith likes this.
  5. Prajw4l
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2020

Prajw4l , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 11, 2020 :
    Who the hell want these!! There is already an Redmi a whole series of it for these specs. You be yourself. That flagship phones you used to talk about all these years.

amurjith likes this.
  6. Mamta248
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2020

Mamta248 , Nov 11, 2020 :
    Yup. They just rebranded Oppo phones and launched them.
    OnePlus is gonna loose their brand name like this.

amurjith likes this.
  7. burningbaboon
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2020

burningbaboon , Nov 11, 2020 :
    These phones seem fine, but not what I would want. I think they stuck gold with the Nord (prime or plain) but cannot by one of those in the United States. Had a oneplus x, loved it. Currently using a oneplus 6 that gas been faithful, but now having SIM hardware issues. I was holding out for the Nord N10, but I am not sold.

no alert slider. lcd screen. unnecessary macro and monochrome cameras. just gets washed away in a sea of like phones. nothing to really stand out. no use of always on display introduced in Android 11 oxygen update. it seems like a oneplus phone stuck in the past, and missing much if what makes oneplus great.

will probably go pixel 4a or a moto. Bring us the Nord!

8. burningbaboon
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2020

burningbaboon , Nov 11, 2020 :
    one year of updates, two years of security? what a slap in the face to anyone considering this phone. "in line with other budget phones". Oneplus has officially settled

9. Monk22
    Donut Nov 11, 2020

Monk22 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 11, 2020 :
    Just read an article of which I've added the link below that states OnePlus will only give one major update for the Nord N10 and N100 phones and 2 years of security updates.

I would have expected more support from OnePlus in particular for the Nord N10 as it cost €350 and there are other phones like Xiaomi, Oppo and Motorola that have phones available with similar specs for around €260 and offer the same or even more updates than OnePlus are offering for the Nord N10.

I find this very disappointing as I thought OnePlus would continue to offer the same support as they have done in the past with their other phones. They now seem to be the same as any other Chinese phone manufacturer offering limited updates but only at a higher purchasing cost than their competitors for a phone similar to N10.

I feel OnePlus are not standing out from the crowd and I'm finding it hard to find the difference between a OnePlus phone and many other Chinese phone manufacturers. I had recently recommended the OnePlus Nord N10 to a family member as I have been a user and fan since the OnePlus one and recommended N10 over a cheaper Xiaomi phone as I thought the oneplus phone would get more updates and have a better user experience with oxygen OS than with Xiaomi phone.

I now feel they should save the money and purchase the Xiaomi phone instead of the OnePlus. I'm going have to rethink any recommendations I give for a OnePlus phone in the future.

9to5Google: OnePlus will only give a single major Android update to its most affordable Nord phones.
    https://9to5google.com/2020/11/11/oneplus-nord-n10-android-update/

10. G_Michael_Vermylen_WdpP , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 11, 2020 :
    First the unwanted Facebook and Google BS as system apps, and now this...

Klose507 likes this.
  11. Ronny1967
    Froyo Nov 12, 2020

Ronny1967 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 12, 2020 :
    Have read today on different sites that these devices Only get 1 mayor update. That's sad because they came with 10 even 11 is since months in the market. Sorry OnePlus but also customers with less money deserve same respect than customers with expensive flagships.

12. Klose507
    Donut Nov 12, 2020

Klose507 , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 12, 2020 :
    Useless phones with A10 and just one major update to android 11. Even Samsung gives more update to their cheapest devices. Any Xioami or Realme is better than this

13. Klose507
    Donut Nov 12, 2020

Klose507 , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 12, 2020 :
    Me too. I would never recommend this steal over a Xioami or a Realme that are real flagship killers

14. Harishsivakumar96 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 12, 2020 :
    Giving just one Android version update and 2 yrs of security update is the norm we hoped OnePlus will never settle but finally they settled that the reality. We won't know the frequency of updates no news about that as if now 😏

15. bah2o
    Donut Nov 12, 2020

bah2o , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 12, 2020 :
    If I remember correctly, after the OnePlus 3 they did not release another OnePlus X so that they could focus on just one phone at a time.... Then immediately went on to announced the T series and have been supporting a new phone every 6 months. Not to forget the Pro lines making it 2 phones every 6 months, which means they have around 12 phones they plan to maintain on Android 11.

6, 6T,
    7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro/McLaren,
    8, 8 Pro, 8T,
    Nord, Nord 10, and Nord 100

They keep saying they listen to user feedback, are we just not telling them that we would love it if they maintained these as long as possible? One mid-range and one flagship a year is plenty if that's the compromise for this.
    But they did hop on the wireless buds train even after Carl Pei had 3 years of Twitter polls with 85%+ of responses saying they liked the headphone jack. So are they listening to feedback or just trying to make some extra cash by selling as many OnePlus branded devices as possible?

16. S1604690825978
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2020

KrishnaGopathi likes this.
  17. L1573135670426
    Eclair Nov 12, 2020

18. KrishnaGopathi , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 12, 2020 :
    In starting I'm also faced that situation after one or two weeks it's not goes with peep sound