Introducing the OxygenOS Team: a First Look at the OnePlus ROM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bombadier
    KitKat Feb 12, 2015

2. lkyashu
    Froyo Feb 12, 2015

lkyashu , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Thank you oneplus for introducing me to the team.. Wow.. Its really amazing.. Totally worth the wait of all the days.. And the logo.. Made my day..

I dont even know how would the ROM be .. It can wait... I dont even care... Whats the big.. I mean no one is waiting for ROM...

HATSOFF TO YOU GUYS FOR THE SO BIG PROBABLY THE BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT... :mad:

Harmanbal007 likes this.
  3. sandmman
    Honeycomb Feb 12, 2015

sandmman , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Guess what? I'm a bit disappointed :confused:

Did you realize yesterday that you won't be able to release the ROM on 12/02 and created a last-minute-post-introducing-the-team?

It's nice what you wrote about the team, etc. It's good to know them better right now, BUT... I think you knew very well what kind of hype you will create with 12/02 date and you knew what people will expect.
    I think it's not a fair play.

Harmanbal007 likes this.
  4. Mydealz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 12, 2015

Mydealz , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Great. Thanks OP for the openness and the continued communication about the process, there aren't many hardware manufacturers out there who communicate that openly.
    Next good thing: parts of the PA team. This saves me from flashing PA Lollipop, and, with some luck, I'll get PA looks specifically tailored for my OPO. Thanks again. I'm really looking forward to the first public release of oxygen rom. Please take all the time you need to polish it as much as possible.

5. mikolius

6. inderveers2001
    Gingerbread Feb 12, 2015

inderveers2001 , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Good to hear that there is a strong team behind this.. Was thinking with such a huge community could the team not decide to release a beta version for us to flash and check.. Well atleast we know something will come our way soon.. Best of luck team..

dulku likes this.
  7. Harmanbal007
    Froyo Feb 12, 2015

Harmanbal007 , Feb 12, 2015 :
    NW I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF 1+1: WITHIN ONE ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AN ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT..

sandmman likes this.
  8. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 12, 2015

Baymax , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Another. Thing I forgot. To mention. Is it clearly introduces the team (just look at the title). They are our first look at the room.

9. icon32x
    Honeycomb Feb 12, 2015

icon32x , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Take a bow again. ;)

10. mikolius

11. xoqes88
    Jelly Bean Feb 12, 2015

xoqes88 , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Even if you made some good points, just tell me which OEM meets everything you said? If you are complaining about lack of communication of Oneplus, tell me which big OEM does it? Oneplus is only on the few that keeps talking directly with their customers and not through the retailers and distribuiton channels as all others big OEM do.

About hte update, HTC promissed the 90 days as well and still almost nothing; Samsung and LG, only a very few costumers received the update, even some Moto X (2014) owners still don't have the lollipop update.

People just like to complain about absolutely everything...

Nilesh Sajnani and iTrollz like this.
  12. Harmanbal007
    Froyo Feb 12, 2015

Harmanbal007 , Feb 12, 2015 :
    BHAI HAMARA BADA WALA KAAT DIA INHONE...

lkyashu likes this.
  13. nebrandroid
    Honeycomb Feb 12, 2015

14. RckStdy
    Gingerbread Feb 12, 2015

RckStdy , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Lol, narcissist much???

15. arideeps
    Eclair Feb 12, 2015

arideeps , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Good to hear about the Team. Pretty strong one, indeed! A bit disappointed! The ROM wouldn't drop, that was somewhat expected, but Seriously hoped for 'Some' solid dates!

Nevertheless, Trust you people, take your time.. and Best of Luck ;):(

16. lkyashu
    Froyo Feb 12, 2015

lkyashu , Feb 12, 2015 :
    The thread says first look of rom but just has the link to the post which talks everything about the team shows the logo.. And describes how good and simple and amazing the logo is just like the rom is going to be.. And then says the same thing we have heard about the rom like it is going to be simple amazing lightweight free from bloat and what not..

Watsed the whole day.. At least there should have been just few screenshots...

17. vcespon
    Gingerbread Feb 12, 2015

vcespon , Feb 12, 2015 :
    "a First Look at the OnePlus ROM" .. Well. I think we have not had ANY info about the ROM, except that there are some people working on it. The title of the thread leads people to dissapointment.

18. Thearcade12
    Honeycomb Feb 12, 2015

Thearcade12 , Feb 12, 2015 :
    As someone who had extensively used paranoid android and arz bhatia's themes in the past i am really happy with this team.

Now expectations also gets higher and so is to wait for the day OxygenOS drops.

phil5001 and mydroid like this.
  19. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Feb 12, 2015

20. ahighfield
    KitKat Feb 12, 2015

ahighfield , Feb 12, 2015 :
    So, what is the relationship between CM, PA and now OP...? There actually seem to already be links between them all. Since these people are all still listed on the team page for PA, is this a new partnership between PA and OP, or are they actually leaving PA?