Introducing the Power of Community

1. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 10, 2021 at 6:27 PM

Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 10, 2021 at 6:27 PM :
    Congratulations you too! 😃 Let's enjoy the OEF! 👍

2. Bittoo06
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2021 at 5:53 AM

Bittoo06 , Jun 11, 2021 at 5:53 AM :
    Congratulations to you too! Let's have fun!

3. PuCiNhOOO
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 11, 2021 at 2:43 PM

PuCiNhOOO , Jun 11, 2021 at 2:43 PM :

Thank you again for this amazing oportunity!
    It was amazing! Hope to see you all soon again =) =) =)

4. Karis Y.
    OnePlus Branding Manager Staff Member Jun 11, 2021 at 3:08 PM

Stickied Post
    Karis Y. , Jun 11, 2021 at 3:08 PM :
    Hey guys! Really appreciate all the comments and exciting discussion. Well, I wanna thank every one of you for joining us in this event today and really heat up the conversation. :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    All the products went through tonight are selected by you (based on the survey we post with the announcement). There are 1589 people joined the questionnaire survey(Globally), and surprisingly, your pick are so syne with China community user. Both side are made similar choice on the items you are interesting in.

Tonight result for the OEF discussion:
    Top pick in all the listed Occasion
    - Desktop Office - Smart Clock (I think… best shot we can combine everything together):smirkcat:
    - Sport & Health - water bottle (but Gym Bag is also really on hit!!):tongueclosed:
    - Outdoor Camping - OUTDOOR JACKET!!:sunglasses:
    Best Pick occasion is
    - Desktop Office scene

As with any product development, budget allocation plays a big role in how things will shape up from now. We can’t share the budget for now, as it will also depend on the final chosen product. And I believe because your comments, it will be exciting, fabulous and surprising to everyone at OnePlus, especially the management team. I will take care of that part :smirk:

As we said on the announcement, all the precious comments made today will be translated to Chinese and also shared with the China community team. Each piece of your comments will be shared with China community users. They will have their own OEF session to discuss with our product managers based on today's input. Same, you will hear the other side of voice in the coming weeks and we will keep the update on the post on community.

Sneak peek for the next phase:
    before we choose the final list of the product, we will have a little internal chat with all the function department to discuss which product has the best Potential shot to the world in this short time (remember, our goal is aiming to launch the products on Dec 17, OnePlus Day). We will calculate the budget on R&D by OnePlus production standards, including serious rules and regulations. All your feedback are very valuable and we will take it seriously. I promise.
    The decisions will be listed out the with reason why and barriers that we may face. In the end, You will be the one choose which product can turn into reality. Yup, there will be another voting global wide.

Again, thank you!!! :hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

5. Shriyanksaini
    Donut Jun 11, 2021 at 3:25 PM

6. Shriyanksaini
    Donut Jun 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM

7. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 11, 2021 at 3:52 PM

Helder_DAlmeida , Jun 11, 2021 at 3:52 PM :
    What a great OEF! Like it very much! It's amazing be part of this project! 😀

8. Antonio_Luis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2021 at 4:59 PM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021 at 5:10 PM

9. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 5:04 PM

10. Antonio_Luis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2021 at 5:09 PM

11. K_Hunter
    Froyo Jun 11, 2021 at 6:40 PM

12. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2021 at 7:16 PM