Introducing the Type-C Bullets.

1. Jaden C. Accessories Product Manager Staff Member Sep 13, 2018

Jaden C., Sep 13, 2018 :
    Introducing the Type-C Bullets.png
    Friends,

Ever since we first launched the OnePlus Bullets, delivering crystal-clear listening experiences has been one of our biggest priorities. Today, we are announcing a new pair of earphones designed to help you enjoy your music on the go - the Type-C Bullets. This is more than just an update on the Bullets V2. We have made several big improvements and changes to the Type-C Bullets to deliver a crisp and powerful sound.

A great soundscape with clear highs and booming lows starts with the right design. The shape and material used to craft the speaker housing plays a big role in how a pair of earphones sound. The Type-C Bullets effectively balance utility with versatility, ensuring a comfortable fit and using the shape’s metal design to produce a balanced sound.

plugs.png
    Comfort plays a big role in our design process. You can’t enjoy your music, if you’re always worried your wire might snap or stretch. Craftsmanship is a key part of our process. We refine our products down to the last inch to make sure everything fits together. Durability and beauty go hand-in-hand, so we added aramid fibers to our wire to make the Type-C Bullets more durable and resistant to stretching, which means you can listen to your music in peace.

Thanks to a new DAC, implemented with the help of our friends at Ciruss Logic, we can offer a higher dynamic range, higher signal-to-noise ratio and lower noise floor. That means your music appears clearer, with a more powerful bass and little to no loss in details or quality. It’s the way your music is supposed to sound.

connector.png
    Our original goal with the Type-C Bullets was to bring the audio standards of the Bullets V2 to a pair of Type-C earphones. As we progressed through different iterations, we found many different places to further enhance your listening experience. We can’t wait to share the OnePlus Type-C Bullets with you in the months to come.

What are your thoughts on the Type-C Bullets? Your feedback has helped us improve each and every one of our products, and we can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this latest addition.

Never Settle.

2. G_plusone Lollipop Sep 13, 2018

G_plusone, Sep 13, 2018 :
    It seems that the move to Type C headphones is Unavoidable.

Good to see Another pair of Wired Bullets :).

RIP headphone jack :oops:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018

3. balaaje Eclair Sep 13, 2018

4. Liehjan KitKat Sep 13, 2018

ksokol, mayank908, x01 and 177 others like this.
  5. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 13, 2018

6. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 13, 2018

FlixbusLennart, Sep 13, 2018 :
    It's the right time to drop it. Also, better to have the people cry now than at the point in time where the 6T will be introduced.

7. mr_priyanshu Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2018

8. gneitingable Gingerbread Sep 13, 2018

9. Keechy Eclair Sep 13, 2018

Keechy, Sep 13, 2018 :
    I will stick to my Bullets Wireless I got for free from the launch event ;)

10. Shivang Joshi KitKat Sep 13, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Sep 13, 2018 :
    I'm glad to see the development of Type-C Bullets from OnePlus, but please don't kill the headphone jack :oops:

11. camohan Lollipop Moderator Sep 13, 2018

camohan, Sep 13, 2018 :
    I hope there will be good quantity of type c headphones for sale unlike wireless bullets.

Looks like rose is going to miss the jack soon!!!!

33222_900.gif

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018

12. Moin2200 Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2018

13. G_plusone Lollipop Sep 13, 2018

G_plusone, Sep 13, 2018 :
    Looks like the 6T Announcement will be earlier than 5T at this rate

14. sethisidd Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2018

sethisidd, Sep 13, 2018 :
    Looks like its time to say bye bye to 3.5 mm jack with OnePlus 6T.
    RIP.

I am not happy though. :(

15. balaaje Eclair Sep 13, 2018

16. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 13, 2018

FlixbusLennart, Sep 13, 2018 :
    I don't know. It's the same tacticts as with the OnePlus 6, where they announced the notch months before the phone itself. So the hotheads could blow up months before the phone, too. When the phone was officially unveiled, everybody knew what to see on the front and not many people complained. It's a clever and reasonable way to ship around bad PR in advance.

17. hsb.zmn Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

18. obakesan Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2018

19. SanthoshGurram Gingerbread Sep 13, 2018

SanthoshGurram, Sep 13, 2018 :
    T
    That's nice. Please don't remove the headphone Jack.

20. obakesan Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2018

obakesan, Sep 13, 2018 :
    Try the 6T!