Introducing the Type-C Bullets.

1. jmpickrell
    Froyo Sep 13, 2018

2. Ahmad Shamseldin
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

3. Nikhil Seenivas
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

Nikhil Seenivas , Sep 13, 2018 :
    I don't think that they are going to remove the 3.5mm imo. They might be releasing a type c earphone first in the keynote and then say haha we fooled you, the 6t/7 does have a jack haha got you lol.

4. prfraczek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2018

prfraczek , Sep 13, 2018 :
    Well done Oneplus. Time to find new phones provider. WTF we can do with our professional headphones? Paid for Sennheisers £700 and use bad quality adapters? Or buy Bluetooth now? You're not far from the apple.

G__hWRj likes this.
  5. shoynn
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2018

shoynn , Sep 13, 2018 :
    I am cool with no headphone jack and headphones that plug into the same port as my charger .I mean, the less penetrations there are in your phone the easier it is to attempt to make it water tight. The only thing I wish was that either the power type-c jack, the headphone type-c jack, or both, had a female jack on it to that you could have both plugged in at the same time. I mean how can I listen to my headphones and charge my phone simultaneously if they both used the same jack?

6. X1528687250292
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

7. TheAyushJain
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

TheAyushJain , Sep 13, 2018 :
    Due to In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, The 6T gonna be thicker than the 6

8. TheAyushJain
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

9. X1528687250292
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

10. SanyamJain3010
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

SanyamJain3010 , Sep 13, 2018 :
    It means Samsung will stand tall .
    Samsung can fit the whole pen in their smartphone still give 3.5 jack and these companies don't know what is trying to do.

NahbiCris, G__hWRj and obol2 like this.
  11. Shinigami187
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

Shinigami187 , Sep 13, 2018 :
    So if the percetages of the users are using wireless headphones over the headphone jacks are to be believed, then what's the purpose of making these earbuds usb type C anyways and not wireless? Not to mention with that same logic, how many users actually use these bullet earbuds over some other wireless ones? Seems to me that the logic here doesn't add up at all. Correct me if im wrong.

NahbiCris, obol2 and gmanasseh like this.
  12. TheMysticalShaman
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

TheMysticalShaman , Sep 13, 2018 :
    The dedicated headphone jack is so yesterday. With Bluetooth ear buds improved battery life and performance. Not having the dedicated headphone jack will make it possible for OnePlus to create a true water proof device without any compromises. It would be a great idea to not have a microphone or speakers on the device as well. Really not a good idea to put a device to your ear for calls. Also the sound quality of the device will never be high quality. Just go with Bluetooth for calls and audio for a much better experience. Only one opening on a device is necessary for charging and data transfer. When using wireless charging, you cannot use your device.

13. NahbiCris1
    Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2018

NahbiCris1 , Sep 13, 2018 :
    I'm very disappointed with the decision to remove the headphone jack if OnePlus doesn't bring a dongle with this performance:

or a THX certified dongle I will complain.

it's incredible how a company who had to bring one of the best performers in audio quality today do what others had done.

Shinigami187 likes this.
  14. obol2

obol2 , Sep 13, 2018 :
    On OnePlus.com ?

15. michaelsterk
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

michaelsterk , Sep 13, 2018 :
    OnePlus did a poll and 59% of its user based has wireless headphones/earbuds. This means a majority of users aren't affected. While I'm sad to see the jack go, at least they made sure that the users would be sufficient with the change

16. skifarterking
    Froyo Sep 13, 2018

skifarterking , Sep 13, 2018 :
    I keep reading the jack needs to die its old tech goodbye etc, BS.
    The future has to be better than the past and as of today BT wireless or digital is not superior in any way to analog and the jack. Some idiots even compare this to floppy disks and USB sticks, that's a clear case of the future being better than the past this is not even close.
    At the same price BT is inferior to the jack and it needs charging a battery that eventually will die. Wired headsets can live forever. Other than being tangle free there's no upside to wireless.
    Type-c digital audio is a welcome addition but needs to be just that an addition, an extra option for customers to try different experience between analog and digital.
    To be honest i use both wired and BT depending on the occasion,its better to have options than taking them away.
    Samsung can cram so many features and keep all ports you can do it too OnePlus.
    Pull your head out of your *** and stop giving BS excuses.

xz6droid, dalmia09, wtchkg4 and 2 others like this.
  17. wospino

18. derLenno
    The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Reviewer Sep 13, 2018

derLenno , Sep 13, 2018 :
    I... So, we... ?!?!?!?!

19. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Sep 13, 2018

20. TheMysticalShaman
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2018

TheMysticalShaman , Sep 13, 2018 :
    Forget electric automobiles. Go back to horse and buggy. 5G is going to change things a lot. Or scrap that too. People still play Vinyl Records. A lot of people don't like change. It is evolution. Either change or be left behind become extinct or irrelevant like the Amish