Introducing the Type-C Bullets.

1. Multi8ball
    Eclair Sep 15, 2018

EpIcInCoGnItO likes this.
  2. SanthoshGurram
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2018

SanthoshGurram , Sep 15, 2018 :
    When Carl conducted poll for the three times the majority people wanted to keep the Headphone Jack.
    Now I don't know why OnePlus going to remove the headphone Jack in OnePlus 6T.
    Are you really listening to your users ?

3. L1537032872570
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2018

4. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 15, 2018

elanglois , Sep 15, 2018 :
    I am not your friend and improvise does not mean improve.

Please check and confirm before commenting

5. Rajan Bista
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2018

6. U1511241350029
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2018

U1511241350029 , Sep 15, 2018 :
    It is all adorable and everything, but I can't charge my phone while listening to music. Bleh, feels sad to leave the OnePlus family in the future

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 15, 2018

"NFC? We removed that because the majority of users never use it." --- OnePlus releasing OnePlus 2

.... the worst fail they ever had!

History repeats?

8. Doublegrape
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2018

Doublegrape , Sep 15, 2018 :
    goodbye headphone jack. I'm glad I have the OnePlus 6. I thought OnePlus listened to the community well now we see the flagship killer is just trying to be Apple

9. rayoustriva1980
    Froyo Sep 15, 2018

rayoustriva1980 , Sep 15, 2018 :
    First Apple's devastating change to the lightning connector headphones, now this?? I'm really gonna miss the jack. Wait, does this have a jack connector too? I'm still in shock, but I'm trying to cope by telling myself how this change could be good. I mean, the type-C cable proved to be really fast and more advanced, right? This could be something we can easily get used to end enjoy after a few weeks/months.

10. Ataro
    Donut Sep 15, 2018

Ataro , Sep 15, 2018 :
    Headphone Jack headphones are better and cheeper [e]1f613[/e]
    Don't remove headphone Jack!!!!

11. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 15, 2018

The extra port takes up space. You can just as easily supply a Y cable that gives you a USB C port and 3.5mm Jack. This takes up less space on the phone and reduces the number of parts on the phone that can break and must be waterproofed.

However, I'm more concerned with the fact that the company did a poll that said 88% of the users want the headphone Jack, and they basically told us to **** off. It's insulting.

And USB audio isn't that mature in Android

DavidoinToledo and Voodooman like this.
  12. lxieyang
    Froyo Sep 15, 2018

s.viswaprasad likes this.
  13. Ismet kjerimi
    Eclair Sep 15, 2018

Ismet kjerimi , Sep 15, 2018 :
    Don't follow the Trend Oneplus , just put headphone jack on the phone ..Every new Samsung phone now have headphone jack plus they are waterproof, Why oneplus can't do that..We don't need 6'5 screen size , we need headphone jack ..You gona follow the trend but we gona unfollow u forever oneplus.

oyao16 and Ataro like this.
  14. rmreid18
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2018

rmreid18 , Sep 16, 2018 :
    I'm thimking all of the folks upset over losing a headphone jack I'm betting are the same ones who said they would never buy a phone that didn't have a removeable battery and we all know how that story ended [e]1f601[/e]

15. G_adarshnholla_adi_MdGw
    Froyo Sep 16, 2018

G_adarshnholla_adi_MdGw , Sep 16, 2018 :
    Before introducing new First release bullet wireless headphones to market from the day of launch it is out of stock. don't creat hype.

16. DARTH 007
    KitKat Sep 16, 2018

DARTH 007 , Sep 16, 2018 :
    that's called hypocrisy.
    every company talks bullshit to sell their products.
    but here in OnePlus,it's the hypocrisy that's pissing off.last year they were all out in favour of the 3.5mm and made it sound that it's there bcos the fans want it.
    this year this same guy is talking just the opposite in tech websites.
    yes no 3.5 mm jack for 6T confirmed by this same guy who was all out in favour of the 3.5 mm jack few months back. would like to see the look on the faces of these OnePlus fanboys who go gaga on anything said by any OnePlus employee. hahaha...you guys deserved this kick on your backside...
    the 3.5 mm Shud have been taken out an year back , but then that's called hypocrisy.
    this year this same guy will give out a special reason for taking the jack out and again all the OnePlus fans will nod their heads in unison.

17. Hemasagar
    Eclair Sep 16, 2018

Hemasagar , Sep 16, 2018 :
    Be friendly buddy, we are here to just have a discussion.

Cool...thanks for your suggestion.

18. Voodooman
    Froyo Sep 16, 2018

Voodooman , Sep 16, 2018 :
    Having a wireless set of earphones does not mean that it's my hearing device of choice.
    I also have a wireless set, but when I want to listen to music (and not just hear), I rely on my over-ear headset.
    Despite the lack of jack, 6T will be a huge success for Oneplus, but it's not good to alienate yourselves from your loyal fanbase, it's us who made you big. Oneplus have done the filthiest of marketing tricks, at first they promoted themselves us the underdog,fan-based company that opposes to the big brands and listens to their customers and then, step by step, started adopting the worst parts of the big companies.
    Oneplus is going mainstream, so I guess we'll have to look somewhere else for a small, fan-driven company. Good luck, Oneplus.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018

oyao16 and EpIcInCoGnItO like this.
  19. F_DrManojkumar_Reddy_pLl
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2018

20. F1533921547789
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2018