[INTRODUCTION] Hi, this is Dog.

1. peteryu
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

peteryu , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Hi all!

This is my 1280th post on the forum! Starting from cupcake and now I'm here :D Woot woot!! Finally KitKat!! It's almost been a month and a half since I became a member. Some of you might remember me from my avatar and some of my trolling comments :p Now, since I've never "properly" introduced myself, I figured now would be a good time to post an introduction. I will try (emphasis on try) to keep it nice and simple.

tl;dr: blue highlights

First and foremost, I am from Vancouver and I am going into my undergraduate studies at UBC or SFU in the upcoming summer. I have mixed feelings about university. On one hand, I feel excited because it gives me a sense of "growth" and adulthood. On the other, I feel afraid, afraid that I will not be successful and fail to overcome the obstacles that university has to offer. Currently, I've been researching potential university programs. In general, I am most interested in computer science and medicine. I haven't figured out what specifically I want to do in these two fields yet but hopefully I will in the next week or two lol. Any suggestions?

My hobbies are weight training, video games, movies, ice skating, drawing, painting, and racquet sports. The most important one to me is weight lifting. Ever since I was little, I was always that skinny guy among my peers. I've had bullies in school; kids that are bigger in size who liked to pick on smaller peers. But somehow, my friends and I didn't really give a f*****ck. And since I'm quite a sociable guy, I just end up making friends with them lol (so I guess that's a good thing?). I've been weight training for around 2 years now and I'm quite experienced. Currently weighting 145lb at 5"7 with 10% (if not less) body fat year round. I may seem small, but I'm quite a strong guy if you ask me ;) Any questions about working out is welcomed.

Finally, I just want to let everyone know that y'all are awesome! And I'm glad to be part of this fast-growing, giant-slaying(?), (and people-not-searching) community. It's truly an fantastic experience, and I will stay on here for as long as I can because I want to continue on this amazing journey with you guys :')

To those who read the whole damn thing:
    (only for those who read it all though)

[​IMG]

It's been Dog, hope you're entertained.
    Signing ooooout.
    Woof woof.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014

2. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

Ivanpoocky13 , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Ok, you seem to be a really nice dog guy.
    You make exercise and that's very good, when I grow just a little more I will begin to exercise at gyms (right now I'm 15, too small for that).

I really appreciate when a member reach the famous 1280th post, since it was it is a very important archivement.

Cheers! Keep moving on. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014

3. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Oct 24, 2014

4. Coconut
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2014

peteryu likes this.
  5. blisside
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

Nilesh Sajnani, rgb1998 and peteryu like this.
  6. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Oct 24, 2014

Aaahh , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Suggestions?
    Cry about life
    And the uneditable wife (sensored becuae I feel like in writing abit too Gothic poems..)

7. carbine30
    Marshmallow Oct 24, 2014

carbine30 , Oct 24, 2014 :
    The fear of failure is the failure itself. Get Reid of that feeling and take artificial intelligence as your major.

peteryu likes this.
  8. Shallwhat
    Donut Oct 24, 2014

peteryu likes this.
  9. addam
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

addam , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Woop woop! Congratulations. Just remember you can pay for school but you can't buy class.:D

peteryu likes this.
  10. fadedform
    Gingerbread Oct 24, 2014

fadedform , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Yo! Nice to meet you :)

peteryu likes this.
  11. vmk2310
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2014

12. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Oct 24, 2014

Aaahh , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Do you notice one of the gifs are broken?

Nilesh Sajnani and peteryu like this.
  13. Dreamgamer23
    Honeycomb Oct 24, 2014

Dreamgamer23 , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Hey I'm dog also

Woof woof if you know what I mean

peteryu likes this.
  14. peteryu
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

peteryu , Oct 24, 2014 :
    15 is a good age to start working out. Some say it would stop you from growing taller but that's actually not true. And remember, everyone - even Mr. Olympia - starts small :p

15. peteryu
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

peteryu , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Banana apple!
    I cri everyteim.

16. peteryu
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

17. peteryu
    KitKat Oct 24, 2014

peteryu , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Ayyyyy
    Don't really understand but will keep in mind :p