Introduction of the Lab OnePlus 8 Series review squad!

1. Zach X.
    Community Team Staff Member Apr 2, 2020

Zach X. , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Forum.png

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you who took the time to apply for the Lab OnePlus 8 Series edition. By April 1st 23:59 pm HKT, we had received 28,870 applications from over 150 countries and regions. OnePlus staff and mods had a hard time selecting the reviewers due to both the fierce competition and the limited number of spots. After screening out all the entries, we are glad to inform you that we have the final list of 10 reviewers for the upcoming flagship - OnePlus 8 Series.

Congratulations to every one of you! Welcome to the Lab OnePlus 8 Series review squad! We're thrilled to have you on board.

@AbhilashSaikia
    My name is Abhilash and I'm from Assam, India. I am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering and I love to travel, take photos and create content. I am a freelance web developer as well.

@masenov1
    Hello, I am Martin, doing a Ph.D. in Robotics and Autonomous Systems. Excited to join The Lab!

@PuCiNhOOO
    My name is Tiago Pucarinho, I am from Coimbra, Portugal, and I am a telemarketing supervisor. I am a passionate tech lover, and at the moment OnePlus and Legos are my weakness.

@yashonagori
    Hey everyone! I'm a 19 year old technology and learning enthusiast, and ironically enough, accountant on the side in India. I have been blessed with this opportunity for the second time and can't wait to write the best review again!

@G_Bédouin_Axel_vZuV
    Hi everyone ! I'm Axel, from France. I'm 21 and currently completing a Master’s degree in Marketing. Tech enthusiast for years, I can't wait to discover the new lineup of OP smartphones and I'm very excited to share with you all my thoughts and feelings about it. // Salut tout le monde ! Je suis Axel, j'ai 21 ans et suis étudiant en marketing. Passionné de technologies depuis des années, j'ai hâte de découvrir la nouvelle gamme de smartphones OnePlus et je suis très heureux de partager avec vous mon ressenti !

@Pchambers89
    Bootmaker by day, photographer by whenever, from Maine.

@Black Forest Ham
    Hi! My name is Mickey. I'm a college student in Canada currently studying industrial design.

@MosheG1
    Hi my name is Moshe Gottlieb and I'm a student in the United States of America. I'm a big technology enthusiast with a softspot for cool gadgets; I also like to read and get outdoors as much as possible.

@DriesBleus
    Hey! I'm Dries, I live in Belgium and I'm currently doing a PhD in Chemistry. In my spare time I'm an amateur photographer, a bit of a tech-geek, and I also write a website about analog writing tools (a.k.a. fountain pens - yes, those things still exist!).

@DmkCoggin
    Hi I'm Darrel Coggin a Regional manager and tech enthusiast from Yorkshire, England.

With the introductions out of the way, join me in welcoming the The Lab reviewer squad in the comments below.

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 2, 2020

YRJ , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Wooow!
    Many congratulations @MosheG1 And @AbhilashSaikia I couldn't have been more happier to see your names. I trust you will do a wonderful job. Thank you @Zach X. Nice vibrant group!

Congratulations all. Looking forward to your amazing reviews :D

3. Moin2200
    KitKat Apr 2, 2020

Moin2200 , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see what you have to say about these devices.

:);)

5. manuel19
    KitKat Apr 2, 2020

manuel19 , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Wew congrats @PuCiNhOOO ! Great to see you on the list! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

And congrats to everyone else! :) Enjoy your new device ;) Looking forward to reading your review!

6. Deactivated User
    Apr 2, 2020

7. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2020

luxuskamel, SoniaB, manuel19 and 3 others like this.
  8. The3DArtist
    Donut Apr 2, 2020

The3DArtist , Apr 2, 2020 :
    So, is there a way to get feedback on my own application? I mean i made a dope video showing the device and wrote a nice review..
    But congrats to the winner, maybe i have more luck next time..

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020

9. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Apr 2, 2020

10. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2020

obakesan , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Congrats to the winners, I hope you can give a partial review and not a this is so good phone review because I won it review. The influencers do enough of that thanks. Anyway, I'm off to buy my lottery ticket, since I might actually win that, yep gotta know when to quit and when to stay in the fight, so no more Lab entries for me, just not worth the hassle.

meatandy, C1537476481387, YRJ and 6 others like this.

12. Prof.ashutosh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2020

YRJ, SoniaB, AbhilashSaikia and 2 others like this.
  13. rohitanand
    KitKat Apr 2, 2020

rohitanand , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Congratulations to all the winners...
    Almost 29K entries... You guys must be exceptionally good...

Shazam_52, YRJ, SoniaB and 5 others like this.
  14. Starcommander
    Lollipop Apr 2, 2020

15. G_Bédouin_Axel_vZuV
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 2, 2020

G_Bédouin_Axel_vZuV , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 2, 2020 :
    You can count on us to provide REAL and honest reviews [e]1f609[/e]

16. Arshad41
    Eclair Apr 2, 2020

17. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Apr 2, 2020

Cheetosdust , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Woooooohooo, congratulations to the magnificent ten! :cool:

Awesome to also see some well-known there too. I can't wait to read your reviews and see what the squad will come up with. Now enjoy this glorious day, my friends! :D

As always, a special thank you to OnePlus and @Zach X. for organizing another edition of The Lab. :)

18. rishabh2302
    Eclair Apr 2, 2020

rishabh2302 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 2, 2020 :
    congratulations winners...Now Waiting for your incredible reviews of one plus 8 series..Many Many Congratulations..
    I know reviews will also lead like op8 .

19. Jimbo the Great
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2020

20. TheBlitz7
    Froyo Apr 2, 2020

YRJ, Starcommander, SoniaB and 2 others like this.