5. cpaixao
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

cpaixao , Jul 15, 2014 :
    This is the best manner you can express your jealousy? hahaha

6. ravispn
    Eclair Jul 15, 2014

ravispn , Jul 15, 2014 :
    :p lol
    Smartphone use has changed my life for the better. I can better organize now that I have a smartphone.

cpaixao likes this.
  7. DonJarppi
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

DonJarppi , Jul 15, 2014 :
    It actually is sexist, just because it's not the worst sexist thing in history doesn't make it less sexist. Just because Hitler existed doesn't mean other murderers are innocent ;)

sporksnail likes this.
  8. pillowfight
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

pillowfight , Jul 15, 2014 :
    You may have a point but do you think that we live in a non-sexist society? Everything is sexist...I will not bother giving you examples because I am sure you are pretty smart and can think of some yourself :)

cpaixao likes this.
  9. DonJarppi
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

I'm not trying to deny sexism darling, it's all over the ******* place and all of it sucks. I'm just trying to argue a point because I'm bored and fallacies are a pet peeve of mine :D

10. kiwib
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

kiwib , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Ok, I'd like to have a new oneplus as it's going g to be the ultimate accessory. Most people especially girls have a Samsung phone or phablet. Phablet is no problem as we carry in our bags. The big screen is good for Facebook, messaging and of course selfie photos. Also fun to use for games.
    The oneplus will have fashion back plates so that's even better.

cpaixao likes this.
  11. cpaixao
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

cpaixao , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Considering your point your view, I suppose you think woman and men are actually having equality on right nowadays, isnt is?

12. cpaixao
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

cpaixao , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Looks like some people didn't understand the goal of the topic, or just simply didn't wanted to do so, but the invite will be giving away for thanking her for being with us. Maybe if we looked into ourselves a little less selfish it would be easier to see.

13. pillowfight
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

pillowfight , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Competition entry!
    The belief that technology is a "men's field" has always filled me with anger! I am a girl and I am also blonde (in a country where dark skin and dark hair colour are the most popular) and as you can probably imagine people do not refrain from judging by the cover..I am labeled as "stupid" and quite often men tend to talk to me with sympathy as far as technology is concerned. Things like " He: I got this really cool new laptop bla bla bla but why do I tell you all of that- you are a girl!I bet you have no idea what I'm talking about " are damn common. On.A.Daily.Basis....and then when they ask something "manly" like how to use a proxy and the only person who can answer that is me they chuckle saying " hahah you are kidding ,right,do you even know what a proxy is ?! hahah"
    And I can not even....i can not even comprehend how some peopleee are that dumb...
    Being female and blonde does not mean I am completely ignorant! Agh...Sorry but I just had to say all of that! And now that a male is giving a chance to all the females has restored my trust in the mankind! Thank you again!

So,let me just answer the question very quickly because I know you are probably bored by now-
    "why buying a good smartphone became an important matter for her."
    -
    Having a great smartphone is a way of distinction for me! I do not want to be one of the many sheep with an iphone (or samsung for that matter) and do not want to be perceived as one of those people who do zero research and go to the store where they get brainwashed by the seemingly friendly staff and in the end end up spending their daddies's money on useless crap (which works perfectly fine if ,of course, you are a "a heavy user" and you use a phone for serious business like posting instagram pics and tweeting) ... I just refuse to be a part of that!
    1+1 is a unique phone and the simple fact that it is not known to the majority means a lot to me!

Thanks for the attention!

Marianape, kiwib and cpaixao like this.
  14. chagg
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

chagg , Jul 15, 2014 :

Good thought... i already gave mine to a Girl , the next one will also go to another one. :))

pillowfight and cpaixao like this.
  15. theacer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 15, 2014

theacer , Jul 15, 2014 :
    It would be interesting to see the reaction to a "men only" invite giveaway.

JuniorJr likes this.
  16. DonJarppi
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

Naw man, I don't think there's equality right now but for me treating one group better than the other to make up for past transgressions isn't equality either. I don't believe in reparations is what I'm trying to say, a clean slate and equal treatment now on is what it should be.

JuniorJr likes this.
  17. DonJarppi
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

You'd get killed for it because that shit is sexist :D

theacer likes this.
  18. kiwib
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

kiwib , Jul 15, 2014 :
    It's already a sausage fest in here anyway, so won't make a difference.

pillowfight likes this.
  19. DonJarppi
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

But you can't say it's "men only" 'cause jezebel.com will rain fire and brimstone upon you :D

20. neba123
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014