Invite Exchange + Global Invite Giveaway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrateekApple
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

PrateekApple , Jan 4, 2015 :
    I have 2 global invites to giveaway, does anybody have an India specific invite they would like to exchange? This is not a condition, I would be sharing the invites anyway, just thought that it would be better if anybody had an India specific invite, because I desperately need one.
    Now for the giveaway part - State a reason as to why you should be the one getting an invite not anyone else.
    //Senior members would be preferred

2. niharikagupta
    Froyo Jan 4, 2015

3. sathiz
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2015

sathiz , Jan 4, 2015 :

4. PrateekApple
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

5. PrateekApple
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

I am really sorry, but I thought If I want to exchange it for an Indian Invite, it would be better off in the Indian Invites section.

6. sathiz
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2015

7. niharikagupta
    Froyo Jan 4, 2015

niharikagupta , Jan 4, 2015 :
    It's alright but that's very unlikely to happen. Indian Invites are very hard to find and global invites hold little value. You'd be better off sharing them in the global section

8. sathiz
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2015

9. PrateekApple
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

10. peterasudwadia
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2015

peterasudwadia , Jan 4, 2015 :
    Hi Prateek,

I would love to get a global invite, i have been reading about this phone for the last few weeks, and unlike other on this forum, i want the phone bcoz i know i would be able to use it to its full potential.

Other than the fact that its a flagship device at a very economical price, it also has cyanogen mod intergrated into it pretty well.

I would use it for

its high end specs which would make it future proof for the next few years

the great camera, which would reach its full potential with third party apps like "camera fv-5"
    http://robinwong.blogspot.in/2014/09/oneplus-one-camera-review.html

the cyanogen mod which would allow me customize the phone to my liking, play with the processor settings to optimize the battery usage, download rooted apps etc

install game emulators like ppsspp, for playstation games, the screen size would be ideal

etc etc

these are just a few things i could do with this phone, i would greatly appreciate it if i cud be given this invite

thanx Prateek

:)

11. PrateekApple
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

PM me dude

12. madhav489
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2015

13. Sumedh Lichade
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2015

14. RKDM
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2015