Invite giveaway. Skyrim modding afficionados take your chance!

1. Jack_Carver
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

Jack_Carver , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Hey guys,
    I've got an Invite to giveaway but I really don't like the "pick a user at random" cause even the guy that just wants to make a profit on the phone could get it and that really isn't how the system was intended to work.

However I really love Skyrim modding and I would like you take part in a challenge:

You have to pick any number of mods that make the Characters the best looking and convince me these are the best combination of mods you can get (text, pictures, videos, whatever). They need to be close to lore friendly not totally but nothing overdone.
    The one that puts the most effort into it will show he wants the invite the most and it will be rightfully his. I also have 3 more in stock so keep posted.

All invalid entries will be frowned upon. You want the invite? Then play by the rules.
    You have until 7 AM GMT+2 (because sumer time) before I give out the prize(s).
    [​IMG]

This invite expires in less than 24h so to your boards!

Winner of the Challenge @Passuu.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014

Passuu and Lionheart69 like this.
  2. Wellenbrecher
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014

3. maxu007
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

maxu007 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Hi
    if your looking for some one who will be good in care on of your invitation you just found him:)
    It will be well in good hands and used well :)
    I just don't wont to look like that so i need invite:D[​IMG]

4. Jack_Carver
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

Haha, but No.

5. rajrajpatel2007
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

Jack_Carver likes this.
  6. Passuu
    Eclair Sep 4, 2014

Passuu , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I use Project Parallax to get better textures and visual depth because i think these textures are good fit with the mod Solstheim Landscape and Furniture which i think lets Dragonborn look the best. For Fine Tuning i use Skyrim Ultra HD and for the Water Realistic Water Two. I also use some small HD-Mods like Superior Lore-Friendly Hair, Skyrim Flora Overhau, Lush Trees and Grass and Ultimate Lush Overhaul . In order to get more details in little things like furniture, chains or ropes i use Static Mesh Improvement. My Weather-Mod is Climates of Tamriel with the Fog and Rain-Addon. For the character models i only use Envision Face and Beauty Eyes because i really like the original character models. In order to get better Lightning effects i use Enhanced Lighting & FX sowie Realistic Lighting Overhaul. For more little Sounds while being in the nature or in dungeons in Skyrim i use Sounds of Skyrim.

Yeah that´s my full mod package and im sorry for my bad english. Please tell me if you know some mods i could also bring in to sahpe Skyrim up :) And i also have Hyperlinks for most of the Mods but not all

Jack_Carver likes this.
  7. Shamoth
    Eclair Sep 4, 2014

Shamoth , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Well to be honest best mod is to leave game as it is, instead invest your time in getting some beer/booze, move your fridge to your room, fill it with food and get some spices ;]

Jack_Carver likes this.
  8. Jack_Carver
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

That's cool mate but I'm only looking for Character enhancement mods. (NPC, payer, textures, animations, overhauls,...) the rest I already have.

9. Shamoth
    Eclair Sep 4, 2014

Shamoth , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Hmmm Canon D5 MkII in hand, *** in trousers and move to the city. Then use some texture wrapping software or any software that can work with textures like PS with dxtexture plugin and ure ready to put your neighbor's daughter in game as... that depends if you like her/him or not ;] Maybe some modern graffiti would look nice on castle wall if processed by "painted with cow poo" filter ;]

10. africamonk
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2014

Passuu likes this.
  11. Jack_Carver
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

If you're ready to post your work on the Skyrim nexus, sure man go ahead!

12. Passuu
    Eclair Sep 4, 2014

Passuu , Sep 4, 2014 :
    ah ok for NPCs you can use Interesting NPCs and Better NPC Clothing and for improvement of your followers behaviour you can use Ultimate Follower Overhaul and for better animations i use Enhanced animations. And in order to give your character character traits you can use Beelzeboss character traits its really cool
    And i forgot to mention Fair Skin Complexion Body. Its by far the best mod for skin improvement. And for the faces you can use Superior Lore-Friendly Hair or SG Hairs 268 and The Eyes of Beauty. SG Face Textures Renewal is great to make Faces look more realistic.
    And for the Lips theres Seductive Lips.
    In the End with all of these Mods a Female Character could look really realistic like this one. (Maybe the Hairstyle is a little bit too Princess-like in this Picture but you can also choose more "normal" Hairstyles).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014

Jack_Carver likes this.
  13. valentin_anreiter
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014

valentin_anreiter , Sep 4, 2014 :
    if you only want to get the NPCs and player better looking i would use Inconsequential NPCs what makes the world a more populated place and also interresting NPCs where many new NPCs get added with quests or they become followers
    for better graphics on NPCs you can use Detailed Body, Detailed Faces, Detailed Lips, High quality Eyes, No more Blocky Faces and Better Beast Races for Khajiit and Argonian
    For the animations the best mod i think is Enhanced Animations

Jack_Carver likes this.
  14. rodriguez.da
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2014

rodriguez.da , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing

15. bds87
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

bds87 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    its not about how long you have waited but how active you are and how badly you want it. Never settle!

16. Xergen
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014

Xergen , Sep 4, 2014 :
    This.
    Realistic Lightning of Tamriel and Darker Nights, combined with Nordic Lights 2014-07-30_00013.jpg

Jack_Carver likes this.
  17. valentin_anreiter
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014

18. Jack_Carver
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

19. valentin_anreiter
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014

valentin_anreiter , Sep 4, 2014 :
    but you know that the one who gets the invite at 7 am tomorrow will ony have only have 1 hour to claim the invite if it's only 19 hours aviable?

20. Jack_Carver
    Froyo Sep 5, 2014

Jack_Carver , Sep 5, 2014 :
    AND WE HAVE A WINNER!
    Congrats @Passuu. You were the one that showed the most determination to get this invite and you deserve it.
    Thanks to all for playing. I'll be back later with some more to give away. ;)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014