Invite giveaway with a twist.

1. Flores_Sean
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

2. NL-Dirk
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

NL-Dirk , Oct 14, 2014 :
    I had a very hard time the last 2 years i stopt going to school lost conection with my friends and my phone brokemdown and because of dat i also lost conection to them with that its going better with me now i'm going back to school but i would live a phone
    So thats my story i had realy a hard time the last 2 year and i prever to tell you the details not but in you want i Will tell you them in a private conforsation

3. NalinGupta9310
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

NalinGupta9310 , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hey!
    My nexus 4 broke down on me a week ago. I dont have any other phone on me, and would like to replace my phone for an OPO! Please send me the invite!

4. maxiumpix
    Donut Oct 14, 2014

5. pyrogoggles
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

6. jack9595
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

jack9595 , Oct 14, 2014 :
    14 months after I brought a Iphone 5 I started having problems when I called people / received calls. Took me about a week to realise it was the ear-speaker that had just stopped working and because the phone was brought off contract and was now 2 months out of warranty I had the choice to pay apple a silly amount of money to fix it or buy a new phone. So I brought the Moto G and have being using it since but I want to upgrade and after seeing 'Barnacules' review yesterday I know the OPO is the phone for me :)

7. TH3B3ASTDR4GON
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

TH3B3ASTDR4GON , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Well here is my reasoning: Currently I have an iPhone 5 so I don't exactly NEED a new phone. Do i want the one plus very badly? Yes. I first heard of the OnePlus about 2 months ago on my Skype homepage where people were saying stuff like "need an invite to one plus one." Out of curiosity I googled what a OnePlus was- having no idea. I soon realized it was an extremely powerful indie phone and I instantly wanted one.

Currently I am learning java development for android. As previously stated, being in iOS I have no way to test any of the programs I write. With the OnePlus ones amazing specifications there is no phone better than it to test the games I am working on.

Another major reason why I want the OnePlus is because there isn't any carriers or store fronts associated with it. The invite system is a brilliant way to get the phones into the hands of people who will spread the word about the OnePlus. It also helps us, the consumers, because we have to pay less due to the fact OnePlus has a very minimal marking budget. In my personal opinion this is a great way to hand out phones- although it seems to be pretty difficult to get one.

To conclude I think One Plus is an amazing piece of hardware, and its operating system is a great piece of software. I would be unmeasurable grateful if you decide to bestow upon me an invite. If not, congrats to whoever gets it! Have a GREAT night!

- Cole R

8. Flores_Sean
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

Flores_Sean , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Damn bro get rid of gay *** apple someone throw this guy an invite

TH3B3ASTDR4GON likes this.
  9. merrickmb
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

10. TH3B3ASTDR4GON
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

TH3B3ASTDR4GON , Oct 14, 2014 :
    I cant even tell you how much that means to me :)

11. Flores_Sean
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

Flores_Sean , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Haha No Problem i want this phone but im not going to sit here and play these dumb games for an invite if anything im most likely going to just buy an HTC One M8 if i dont get an invite soon

12. pyrogoggles
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015

13. TH3B3ASTDR4GON
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

14. CoenH
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

CoenH , Oct 14, 2014 :
    My reason is that my Galaxy Nexus is about to die after three years and I didn't know which new phone to get. A friend of mine got his One Plus One yesterday and I really liked it. I can get an invite from him when he get's some, but that can take a couple of weeks.

Whoever wins, have fun with the phone :).

15. himel_hawea
    Eclair Oct 14, 2014

himel_hawea , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hi
    i am using nokia 5230 for 4 years and gather money ti buy a best android phone i found one plus one without invite
    if you want to plz let me chance to try the taste of android

16. apetro45
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

apetro45 , Oct 14, 2014 :
    I need to Skype with my lonely girlfriend when I go to study in Poland. That 5 MP front camera is perfect for that.

Please send an invite. Thank you

17. boepsie
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

boepsie , Oct 14, 2014 :
    I need an opo because I don't have a phone atm need a really good one

18. Firmis
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

Firmis , Oct 14, 2014 :
    So here's my story:

I am an IT student from Finland, and as many of you may know when it comes to cash as a student.. well there really isn't any extra.
    How ever in the IT business you basically have to be able to be online all the time.. For updating software remotely, keep in touch with your team and so on and so on. I know this is the case on many other fields of professions too, but the fact is that keeping in touch with others doesn't require quite this much of capacity from your phone but many remote access softwares do.
    So long have I been quite satisfied with my old phone (5yrs old) and boasting to everyone how well it has lasted but sadly now it has started to come to it's end. I can't get any new updates on remote access softwares we tend to use simply because they haven't released any android OS update on it for 2-years now, due to the fact that the hardware inside the phone is so old and can't process the data. Just writing with it has become so laggy that it basically takes 3 seconds from the initial press to appear on the screen which makes it quite annoying to be honest.

this said..

IF I would get my hands on this awesome piece of an engineering art I would immediately start saving all that I can just to get also one for my GF (yea as if someone would believe that an IT guy a.k.a geeg would actually have a gf ;) )! AND donate the other one for my sister who has been looking for a new phone also for quite awhile now.

Hope this didn't sound too desperate or sobby but all I am saying that the new phone would come in need and would bring joy to others too beside me. ^^

Good luck to everyone!
    Fingers crossed
    A. L.

19. megadut
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

megadut , Oct 14, 2014 :
    i broke my phone when i fell from my scooter.
    look at this broken-glass caption.

IMG_20141012_210052[1].jpg

20. abhiyshu16
    Eclair Oct 14, 2014