invite received 7/17 @ 730am est. order shipped 1045pm est 7/17

1. nansah
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

nansah , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Wow, that was super quick shipment right there.....lucky u!!!! Don't forget to share invites if you get them, thanks!

2. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

People have gotten phones that were ordered 2 days ago. I live in a very nice suburb of Palm Beach, Florida. I'm sure I'll be getting my device by Saturday. At the lastest Monday.

3. mnolanpd
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

mnolanpd , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Congrats to you, also!

May I ask how you scored an invite @ member no 127k?

4. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

uh for the 7 millionth time EARLY SUPPORTERS DO NOT HAVE INVITES! Be gone you begging hobo.

jvick likes this.
  5. driller
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

driller , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I also ordered mine today. Would be really great news if you were to receive your device tomorrow.

6. mnolanpd
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

You think that they are going to ship your phone faster because you live in a "very nice suburb of Palm Beach"?

*sigh

Sometimes life isn't fair!

7. spazzynexus
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

spazzynexus , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Got an invite from a member who got theirs today i believe he was 26k, and simply didnt want the 1+1 so I glady took it off his hands:D

8. mnolanpd
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

Ahh, awesome!

Well, again, congrats! I can only hope that I'm so lucky! lol

9. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

When you pay 5,000 a year property taxes on .78 acres, you would be deserving of a prompt postal system in a very low crime suburb. Our mail is always consistent, we know our mail woman by name, and she's already been told to expect a package. That's what happens when you live in suburbia. Nice people, nice help, good morals and a wonderfully clean city err I guess its considered a Village because we cannot build higher than 3 stories.

SSPC likes this.
  10. SSPC
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

SSPC , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Can I live with you? Then I can also use your OPO. Waiting for your invite.:D:D:D

11. mnolanpd
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

Really?

*sigh again... lol

I'd bet that I've earned much more in my lifetime... Primarily the respect of others, because I treat them as I would want to be treated. I have no sense of entitlement due to my earnings or otherwise...

I've got to stop and realize that this is a forum...

12. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

I like my privacy, my women, my electronics, and of course my phone. no room sorry.

13. sebisoran
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

14. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

I'd rather have my father back than this stupid house i inherited i can assure you of that. And i'd give all the invites in the world along with every possession i have to have one more day with my father. Material things do nothing for me but give me temporary gratification and, of course, make my life easier with information at my fingertips milliseconds faster than last year.

15. androidphone
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

16. slimtom
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

slimtom , Jul 18, 2014 :
    May be shipping from CAilornia.

17. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

I respect those i choose to respect. Essentially by treating them the way I want to be treated. This forum will bring out the nastiest in folks. My only sense of entitlement was that my number was 24kish and I deserved an invite before the people with 24kish invites. I could die tomorrow and be a pile of ash before the phone ever arrives. I'm perfectly aware of the intricacies of life and the duties necessary to survive in this rat race of a world.

18. mnolanpd
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

What I am hearing that you're blessed, rather than entitled, due to the area, the house, and perhaps the "connections" that you possess?
    I'm truly sorry that your father is no longer with us, but that is no excuse for arrogance... I can assure you that your proximity to the shipper's location is the ONLY thing that will affect shipping time, rather than your community, what you happen to pay for taxes, or otherwise. You don't think the guy living downtown, in a terrible neighborhood, next door to the post office would get it faster?
    Forget the shipping stuff... I'm just attempting to throw a bit of wisdom at you and hoping that you'll catch it and make a decision every day: To live by the golden rule... to remember that you're no better than another due to status symbols you possess...

The golden rule:
    One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

19. monkeyJ
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

20. Manoj III Kumar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014