Invite: Tell Me Your Story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menma
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Menma , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I have an invite to give away.

I won't be giving the invite to people who only post "Me", because I feel that it counters whatever there is of a community in the forum.

Simply, tell me..

Why do you want an invite to buy the phone?

Pluses for those who tell me why they deserve the phone and the what contributions they have made for fellow members.

I will update you guys when a person has been chosen in an hour.

Kuro no Kishidan likes this.
  2. vikasagrawal9
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

3. arkangelas4404
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

arkangelas4404 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    just like in other post...helping in kitchen with hot oil buckets...bend over and sure phone drops from top pocket to bucket ....bye bye HTC one ....
    I am new so i didnt do much...but for shure i am going to stay active and share my invites with aher ppl

4. beltedchaff
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

beltedchaff , Aug 27, 2014 :
    i was scammed by nigerian scammers on ebay, so I send my phone and they sent me fake poaypal emails who loked very convincing, so they tricked me and i lost 70 euros to shipping costs!

5. ij19
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

ij19 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I have no phone at the moment and want the best phone at the best price, which happens to be the OnePlus! I also love taking pictures and have read so many good reviews about the OP. I've been after an invite for so long!

Being new to this forum, I haven't done much for fellow OnePlus members, but If I am lucky enough to win your invite, I will certainly be sharing all future invites with the members of this forum.

6. Simon2985
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

Simon2985 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Since iPhone 3G and actually 5S im on iOS. Now, i want to change to Android. OnePlus One would be the best Phone for that it think. ;)

7. cuongfucius
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

cuongfucius , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I'm not going to say oh because my phone broke i need a new one. #1stworldproblems right there. I simply am just addicted to android phones and all the flashing fun. Been stuck on it since mytouch 4g. Had many phones in between htc amaze, s2, s3, nexus 4 xperia z one m7 and I never get sick of it. I'll do this phone justice, so I hope you select me.

8. Kuro no Kishidan
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

Kuro no Kishidan , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I am a college student and I wish to obtain a phone that is high-end but at an affordable price. I also enjoy the exclusivity of it at the moment, haha.
    I am aware that there are bugs and some issues on it, but I am willing to take risk. With 64GB, a decent camera, a decent processor, and my favorite, a appreciable screen size for reading and watching vids, I am definitely aiming for the OnePlus.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Menma likes this.
  9. haynz
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

haynz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I would like to buy OPO, because i don't have a smartphone and its only phone to fit my budget.

10. skull1681
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

skull1681 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    i want the invite cause i dont have money for expensive phone like G3 so i want the invite for this phone cause it is a great phone in a great price

11. laserjet
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

laserjet , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Because, this is an amazing phone, not made by capitalism brands HTC, Apple, Samsung, etc
    You don't get plastic in the back if you pay 350$, you get the real deal.
    Enough of these Samsung and Apple fanboys buying their shit every year, not realizing those companies kinda don't give a shit about their customers.

OPO is (for now) different in any way. You get an AMAZING phone for that price, no plastic, no shitty company behind the scenes. I think everyone should have this phone so the big companies keep losing!

12. Kuro no Kishidan
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

Kuro no Kishidan , Aug 27, 2014 :
    You do know that OPO's customer service isn't as good as these "capitalist brands" you mention right?

13. valtteri.puonti
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

valtteri.puonti , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I want the invite so I can buy the phone (duh).
    I posted a music thread so I guess I've contributed something to the community :D

14. mrchaos
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

mrchaos , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I donated my Nexus 4 to my sister who cannot afford a smartphone, I took her feature phone for now and I will not settle for a Samsung crap.

15. XLive
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

XLive , Aug 27, 2014 :
    First: Congratz the winner of this contest!
    Second: as me and my mates hobby is geocaching we would like to buy a smartphone for that. As sometimes we need to go online for searching information.
    And this is one(+1) which would fit for all our needs and more. And also for our wallet :D
    The 1+1 will bring us more happiness to our very exciting hobby.
    Third: the best contribution will be kindness and helpful in all forum. Also a ongoing report of information how the 1+1 will work for geocaching and other outdoor stuff.

Cheers from Austria!

Menma and Kuro no Kishidan like this.
  16. Bragor
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

17. laserjet
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

laserjet , Aug 27, 2014 :
    You do know that's normal, if you'd compare the sizes of these companies?
    So, what you say the customer service of OP should be the same as GIANTS like Apple and Samsung?

Those are your words, not mine. And you're definately wrong.

18. drmartin
    Moderator Moderator Aug 27, 2014

drmartin , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Invite given, thread closed.

Thank you for sharing with our community @Menma! You are a really good person for doing this!

Menma likes this.