**Invite to share** - do you want it??? Step inside and try your luck...

1. pietro.g
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2014

2. Larsiefix
    Froyo Aug 14, 2014

Larsiefix , Aug 14, 2014 :
    I can't talk about American Noir literature because i'm a Dutchman :p

So my favorite console and game!

My favorite consolo is the Playstation 4! Great graphics and a content!

My favorite game is Battlefield 4, we play with 3 friends in a squad during the weekends!

[​IMG]

3. Tomo91
    Eclair Aug 14, 2014

Tomo91 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Congratulations on the invite.

Favourite game (Well I have two) which are: Freedom Fighters and Timeplitters. Loved both of these games.
    Newish games - Gears of war and FIFA 14.

Horror movies,I have also been drawn to 28 days later... seen it quite a few times now - always love watching it.

clobberin4 likes this.
  4. dieterdr
    Froyo Aug 14, 2014

5. clobberin4
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2014

clobberin4 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Wow - laserdisc!! You still spinning that baby? :cool:

6. BowlingShoes
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2014

7. Cash1f
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2014

8. guy9988
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2014

guy9988 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    My favorite console is Nes with the legend of Zelda. I enjoy watching action movies as well as watching movies anout hacking and modding. I hope you choose me.

9. martinv
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

martinv , Aug 14, 2014 :
    I'm not in in gaming. but looking good horror films like "Tanz der Teufel" (sorry only know the german title).
    Mabye the invite is with me.....;)

clobberin4 likes this.
  10. nico5567
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

nico5567 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Hey! Thanks for sharing and for doing one of these fun little events! :)

I really like playing "The last of us" on my Playstation 4 because I love horror and zombie themed games/movies and the nice, sleek design of the PS4. I also love the famous tv-series "The Walking Dead" which may be one of the reasons I adore The last of us. :) In terms of movies I like Wrong Turn, Butterfly Effect, Orphan and Insidious the most. For old movies I like Night of the Living Dead and its remake. Bookwise I loved reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because of the high tension you get when more and more secrets get revealed by the journalist Mikael and the researcher Lisbeth throughout the book.

Greetings :)

11. sentenced
    Donut Aug 14, 2014

12. danish
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2014

danish , Aug 14, 2014 :
    no prolonged beggings need ... so i will just say ..... one please

13. ZBra
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

ZBra , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Nothing has ever given me as much pleasure as the Super Nintendo did when I was a kid... maybe the Xbox or Sony PS# gives the same feeling to kids these days... its that carefree age when vid games are your entire world!!

clobberin4 likes this.
  14. Hahahahay
    Froyo Aug 14, 2014

clobberin4 likes this.
  15. clobberin4

clobberin4 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    I think you've just invented a new sub-genre - Gorror (gory-horror) ;):D

b24177 and AjayKotecha like this.
  16. clobberin4

smurfd73 likes this.
  17. Samatar.mohamed
    Froyo Aug 14, 2014

Samatar.mohamed , Aug 14, 2014 :
    I've always been a fan of horror games, and the resident evil series is by far my favorite. Especially resident evil 4. I had loads of fun playing it on the game cube. I also very thoroughly enjoyed resident evil 5 as I played it co-op with one of my friends.

I also enjoy multiplayer shooter such as the gears of war franchise, although it has fallen off the last couple games. I also play some FIFA as well as I am a football/soccer fan. My console of preference is the Xbox One & 360, but my favorite has been the PS2, or Gamecube.

I also enjoyed Alfred Hitchcock's physco and birds the most. Two classic horror movies that set the bar in mood for me. My favorite movie has to be The Departed. Martin Scorsese films are my favourite, especially the darker ones hes been involved with.

Anyways I hoep I have anything in common with you guys, please feel free to msg me any time!

clobberin4 likes this.
  18. tombigfr

19. crucifysorrow
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

crucifysorrow , Aug 14, 2014 :
    I'm a PS and Nintendo gal, but most of the gaming I do with my PC :D

Atm I'm addicted to Walking Dead 2, Wolf Among Us and The Last of Us. Dem pretty gaems! With NDS Pokemon takes the price always!! Because Pokemon, gotta catch em all!

I don't know about horror movies that much except I would like to find one that actually scares me! :D still haven't seen an epic horror movie :(

20. Brittney20
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2014

Brittney20 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Hi! I love to play Sims 3. Been hooked on that for a while. Also love Horror movie series.. I know what you did last summer. Do you know what I did??? LOL.
    Please consider me for the invite. Cuz I LUVVVV this F"ONE"!!!!