Invite to share now

1. jjanguls
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2014

jjanguls , Aug 13, 2014 :
    The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p**** once Jimmy leaves for school today!

2. tamgabr
    Froyo Aug 13, 2014

tamgabr , Aug 13, 2014 :
    Hope to share with me, I'm waiting for this invite for more than month now to be able to get this fantastic phone

3. pkruba
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2014

4. erictjf
    KitKat Aug 13, 2014

5. Ripshock
    Froyo Aug 13, 2014

Ripshock , Aug 13, 2014 :
    A blink man walks into a bar...

and then a table...
    and then a person...
    and then a chair...
    and then right out the back door. :D

tommarello likes this.
  6. Deactivated User
    Aug 13, 2014

ambrolan likes this.
  7. Daanzw
    Froyo Aug 13, 2014

Daanzw , Aug 13, 2014 :
    I will make my first steps into the world of the smartphones and the look my the perfect guide for it :) at the moment I use a Nokia 3310

8. Deactivated User
    Aug 13, 2014

smok3y likes this.
  9. DieterA
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2014

10. ventanage
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2014

ventanage , Aug 13, 2014 :
    The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

11. shubham_jaiswal
    Donut Aug 13, 2014

shubham_jaiswal , Aug 13, 2014 :
    Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

12. Deactivated User
    Aug 13, 2014

13. shinjy
    Eclair Aug 13, 2014

14. khidar
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2014

khidar , Aug 13, 2014 :
    So a plane is about to take off, and the first pilot does his typical announcements like "We'll be travelling at 35000 feet at a speed of...", you know, the whole routine. However, he forgets to turn off the speaker, so after the message, all the passengers hear him say to the co-pilot "You know what I'd really want now? A cup of coffee and a nice *******." So now, a stewardess is panicking and makes a run for the cockpit to make him turn it off. As she's running, one of the passengers say "Don't forget the coffee!"

15. NicitoNiclas
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2014

NicitoNiclas , Aug 13, 2014 :
    Pls me.. My phone lost his function yesterday :( Have you seen a fries running trough a forest? No? Fries are group-living animals you can't see them alone.

16. gregoriogarreton
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2014

17. Percussive
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2014

Percussive , Aug 13, 2014 :
    Goodbye, sir, my name is Random Person and i have no contribution on this site whats-o-ever. Neither do i speak Engrish. Would like an invite and a happy little place on Mars to have some alone time with OPO.
    Hello.

18. Deactivated User
    Aug 13, 2014

19. razortip
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2014

Attached Files:

20. Coq_47
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2014