Donut Oct 26, 2014

FAROOK likes this.
  4. srmp
    Froyo Oct 26, 2014

FAROOK likes this.
  5. aliasvishnu
    Froyo Oct 26, 2014

aliasvishnu , Oct 26, 2014 :
    I heard they are trying to get the cost to something around 25k. Hope all the accessories are available too.

FAROOK likes this.
  6. GoonerBoy
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2014

GoonerBoy , Oct 26, 2014 :
    @Carl If possible, can you increase the expiry time of India-specific invites to 2 or 3 days? Indians tend to be very careful, especially when its a new phone from a new company. So they'll probably take more time ordering an OPO.

Its just a suggestion. :)

srmp and FAROOK like this.
  7. Yeshwanth95
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2014

Yeshwanth95 , Oct 26, 2014 :
    @Carl I bought my One Plus One with the help of my relatives in USA. If there is a repair,how is the service going to be handled? Is the warranty valid for non shipping countries?

8. JasPuneetSingh
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2014

JasPuneetSingh , Oct 26, 2014 :
    I need an Indian specific invite too..
    Had multiple international invite earlier but have them away as i don't want to use reshipping services

9. N T Hari Haran
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2014

10. muffi47
    Honeycomb Oct 26, 2014

muffi47 , Oct 26, 2014 :

Speak for yourself bro.. If the One is under my budget than hell I aint gonna think twice for it.. Screw new company shit..I've been following OPO for around 3 mnths now, no way I am thinking twice and also others like me would agree with me on this..:cool::cool:

srmp, GoonerBoy and aniketk1 like this.
  11. ajaykumarmeher
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2014

ajaykumarmeher , Oct 26, 2014 :
    Few things need to be clarified:

1. What exactly is India Specific Invite?
    2. When will this India Specific invite start?

Few Things I want to suggest:

1. Please do not be another XIAOMI and play with our sentiments. XIAOMI in the process of flash sale created more haters than fans.
    2. OPO is already hit and you guys need not worry about mass production as your inventory will not keep piling up.
    3. If you guys work out a proper launch and distribution plan, you will be no 1 in India.
    4. Try to make it available to masses with as much ease as possible.

By a failed XIAOMI buyer....eagerly waiting for my OPO..

arunaj likes this.
  12. aniketk1
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2014

aniketk1 , Oct 26, 2014 :
    Agreed!. Those who need 3 days to order it, don't deserve to have the One because they know nothing about it.

13. gkg
    Honeycomb Oct 26, 2014

14. nareshb
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2014

nareshb , Oct 26, 2014 :
    Please check Carl post he wrote we're excited to see you soon But not next week

ku atone likes this.
  15. GoonerBoy
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2014

GoonerBoy , Oct 26, 2014 :
    Me too. I have also been following OPO for around 3 months. People like us wont think twice about buying OPO. But not everybody is like us. Some people who dont much about OPO might take some time to decide. For OnePlus to be successful in India, even people who dont know much about OPO should end up buying it. I really want this company to do well and thats why I made that suggestion. If lots of invites which are send out initially end up expired then OPO will take much much more longer to be successful. Honestly speaking, I dont think it will matter much since I am not even sure Carl will see it.

16. rajess_in
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2014

rajess_in , Oct 26, 2014 :
    Hi

Thanks for the wishes.

We are really excited to hear this. Hope you provide with large number of invites to start off the sales. Having local partner is good, but request you to work on the After Sales Service. Most in India are used to "Don't fix, if ain't broken" mindset (You could look at case studies of other industries in India.

A better reach in service centers will greatly improve the reach of the product. All the best..:)

17. roopsingh20
    Donut Oct 26, 2014

18. entrepreneur_ab
    Honeycomb Oct 26, 2014

entrepreneur_ab , Oct 26, 2014 :
    come with at least 50000 invites, bcoz we buy iphone of 53k + in waiting & oneplus is just 23k.
    one suggestion - offer insurance like Maple store is offering for iphone.

19. entrepreneur_ab
    Honeycomb Oct 26, 2014

entrepreneur_ab , Oct 26, 2014 :
    My opinion-
    price is final 349$ plus shipping around 15$
    just they will add shipping option for india.

20. psgguy
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2014