Invites in December

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven W Froyo Dec 5, 2014

Steven W, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Wow! November was hectic, even more so than usual! Forum members up to 320K received invites as promised. Shareables kept rolling out to people who purchased up to early October. In between invites and another pre-order, we also had a very successful Black Friday sale. However, the high demand emptied our warehouses in a matter of hours. Those of you affected and could not purchase will be receiving invites in the next few days, so keep an eye out for those invites in your inboxes!

In the upcoming months, our sales model will continue as invites mixed with periodic pre-orders. Although we’ve increased production once again for December, we still need to carefully control inventory risk and invites are still the best way to do this.

One area we want to improve on is getting shareable invites to everyone who purchases devices in a timelier manner. Ideally, you would receive 3 shareable invites within 2 weeks of purchase. This month, we intend to catch up on the backlog of shareable invites we still owe you guys. We know you are eager to share the One with your friends and family! Again, those who spread the love effectively will receive additional invites as well. We also have not forgotten about our forum members. Forums are growing at a rapid pace and members will continue to receive invites up to 360K member number.

Lastly, we’d like to thank you all for a great year and want to wish you all Happy Holidays!

PRK.R, Ruwinda, ManoharV and 628 others like this.
  2. cbashesh Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

cbashesh, Dec 5, 2014 :
    "getting shareable invites to everyone who purchases devices in a timelier manner"

Thanks for the same. In India, the device was launched a few days ago, and all of are waiting for an Indian invite so that, we too can share the 1+1 love :)

Thanks to the OnePlus team for producing this amazing device!

3. Beyoncé KitKat Dec 5, 2014

Beyoncé, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Great job Oneplus!! :) Keep up the good work! :D
    & I also wish you Happy Holidays! :)

4. punith Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

5. scumdroid Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

scumdroid, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Funny, i didn't get any. Member #307535

6. carbine30 Marshmallow Dec 5, 2014

7. scumdroid Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

8. blur13 Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2014

blur13, Dec 5, 2014 :
    I never received "three shareable invites within two weeks of purchase". I only got the One invite of up to 320K member number.

9. scumdroid Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

scumdroid, Dec 5, 2014 :
    i didnt even get that. lol. Scammed !?!?!?!?!?

10. Minimol29 Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

Minimol29, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Thats a great news. By the way how do you send the invites?

11. KKSAMI Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

KKSAMI, Dec 5, 2014 :

12. gmanphx Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2014

gmanphx, Dec 5, 2014 :
    I hope you dedicate a bunch of invites to the India crowd. Getting real tired of seeing their begging throughout the forum.

13. blur13 Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2014

blur13, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Maybe you will get one and an extra.....but don't hold your breath!

14. gmo8492 Lollipop Dec 5, 2014

15. ageless9 Froyo Dec 5, 2014

16. lnxpro Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2014

17. Anwaya Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

Anwaya, Dec 5, 2014 :
    I was facing issues while checking out. It opens a small window that says "You can't order One Plus". Are these bugs on the website or am I going wrong somewhere?

18. zaryab Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

zaryab, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Why does this forum even exist... Is this still a thing? God damn sheeps get off this forum my god this phone isn't even close to anything special anymore. People have had it since June... Me I have had it since July this forum is so useless

19. DrillSgtOnePlus Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

DrillSgtOnePlus, Dec 5, 2014 :
    Really? You forget there's people who are just realizing these forums exist and even more people haven't even heard of the OPO. Since you're such a seasoned vet, you should understand why this forum is still necessary.

I know, I know, I'm just a newby who has only been a member here since Nov. 14th. But I'm exactly why this forum is needed.

Hope you're still enjoying using your OnePlus One?

Peace on Earth[​IMG]

20. Bro I Own Honeycomb Dec 5, 2014

Bro I Own, Dec 5, 2014 :
    So what's the situation with the investigation you guys started over a week ago? You guys seem to care about selling more units than figuring out the problem with faulty devices you sold. So, I'm guessing this means you guys are trying to sell even more faulty units? You guys make me sick.