Not open for further replies.
  1. spirto82
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2014

2. Deactivated User
    Aug 29, 2014

3. firoz
    KitKat Aug 29, 2014

firoz , Aug 29, 2014 :

That's great words .. Thanks for this msg update ...

Let this invite system be as it is .. I really love this forums .. I really don't want to be settled...

" NEVER SETTLED "

4. maslovelove
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2014

5. mail2naeem
    Donut Aug 29, 2014

6. budacki
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2014

7. ttownlion
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2014

ttownlion , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Wont believe it til it happens. been waiting on the shareable invite since July. :(

8. KieS
    Donut Aug 29, 2014

9. AlmostBaker
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2014

AlmostBaker , Aug 29, 2014 :
    So I ordered my opo on Tuesday night so when I get invites to share I will be giving them out randomly I don't have any friends that want the phone so I will be giving them away

10. stefantar
    Eclair Aug 29, 2014

stefantar , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Got mine in August, want shareable invites too :O I won't sell them haha ^^
    I'm number sixtythousand-something - thanks for the One :)

11. iTrollz
    KitKat Aug 29, 2014

12. yrsnow
    Honeycomb Aug 29, 2014

13. pmody01
    Donut Aug 29, 2014

pmody01 , Aug 29, 2014 :

Go OnePlus!!!

#OnePlus #NeverSettle

14. ColanderHead
    Froyo Aug 29, 2014

ColanderHead , Aug 29, 2014 :
    It will be really interesting to read the inside story of how OP built this forum and seeded demand with their invite system, managed customer complaints and begging, and dealt with their manufacturers. I hope they make that transparent to at least one journalist one day so we can see the behind the scenes of what we're all part of! If anyone knows of any such articles already, or if there's some insider documenting all this, I'd be glad to know. :) Also, yes, I'm still patiently waiting for an invitation to purchase the One!

15. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Aug 29, 2014

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Yeah, i dont care 'bout them ;)
    No, my head was covered with invites, to make other people happy on behalf of OnePlus :)

16. drkpsarora
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2014

drkpsarora , Aug 29, 2014 :
    very true
    some of us have developed global friends because of one plus platform
    this was a awesome journey i personally felt putting a smile make to more happier than ur own way to be happy
    a true happiness
    NEVER SETTLE
    together we understand make globe a whole family
    thanks

17. naranjan
    Donut Aug 29, 2014

18. abhi1021
    Eclair Aug 29, 2014

abhi1021 , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Amazing! Way to go.

19. dangb
    Froyo Aug 29, 2014

20. BryGuy4
    Eclair Aug 29, 2014

BryGuy4 , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Steven...Thanks for the update, as the word of mouth, social media and the growth of branding propels OP through warp speed, spend time to make sure that every staff member are in check with the speed of growth. Make sure to monitor and measure quantitative and qualitative growth, and listen to everyone one both senior and junior within your organization...and think how it can be done better, fast, easier....

Secondly, as earlier adopter of an OP device, you have a captured audience of 'movers and shakers' that you want to continue to grow with you, think what's next, how big, where do you want to go and project the 3- and 5 year plan...Planning is everything! I know because I run a biz in NA and in China...

Finally, branding and brand growth is paramount...the cost of marketing is high, so do what you can effectively and efficiently, you have a captured audience...make them work for you...

Keep the ball rolling...prep a media kit in all languages...forward one sample to the top ranked Television network with the media kit and watch the fire spread....Godspeed OP Team!