iPhone 6 plus or opo

1. kapoo
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

kapoo , Jan 23, 2015 :
    obviously the 6+, but if you want a new experience, and want to save that 400~500 buying something more useful then get the opo.

2. kpaton
    Honeycomb Jan 23, 2015

kpaton , Jan 23, 2015 :
    No you're clueless OnePlus without a doubt has a better customer service. It took apple years to do things the fans wanted like expanding the screen. Mean while, OnePlus basically made the phone made off of customer requests. Love the iPhone, but love OnePlus and its customer service way more.

3. lamewing
    Donut Jan 23, 2015

lamewing , Jan 23, 2015 :
    More useful? That is VERY subjective. How do you define more useful? Being able to highly customize a device doesn't make it more useful...it just makes it more customizable. Many people use iPhones or use Androids phones with out doing any customizing of the OS. Yet, those non-customized phones are still very useful.

The new experience comment is quite valid...as is saving some money on a phone purchase.

4. lamewing
    Donut Jan 23, 2015

lamewing , Jan 23, 2015 :
    I am far from clueless (except when my wife says so)... I am currently dealing with OnePlus's customer service. I am not impressed so far. Oh, and no more insults please.

Customer service != adding features to a phone's OS. Customer service is properly communicating with customers when they have problems, teaching them how to use a product, as well as repairing/replacing a broken item in a timely manner. Apple has a very good history with customer service.

How about we give the Apple Hating a rest, once and for all. If you haven't got anything nice to say...well...you know.

5. kapoo
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2015

kapoo , Jan 24, 2015 :
    oh woops, that wasn't what I meant. I meant that the OPO is just as useful as the iPhone 6/6+, so wasting 400~500 bucks isn't really worth especially since you get a new android experience with the opo.

6. ddobric
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

ddobric , Jan 24, 2015 :
    If money presents no problem, why not have both? And after few months you can make a review for us... ;)

7. Irishbajan
    Froyo Jan 24, 2015

Irishbajan , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Opo dude

8. KiranLagad
    Donut Jan 24, 2015

KiranLagad , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Haven't got opportunity yet to get OnePlus yet but looking at it's specs, features, look and huge community I will go for OnePlus

Radeon962 likes this.
  9. SolarTrans
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 24, 2015

SolarTrans , Jan 24, 2015 :
    The iPhone 4 still functions today. So does my iPad 1. Does any og Samsung Galaxy have even the smallest amount of functionality today whatsoever? No. It stopped getting updates after barely a year, and 99% of them are in the trash now.

The iPhone 4 got 3 years of updates. It may have gotten slower, but they all still work. Heck, you could leave it on iOS 4 or 5 and have it be as fast as when it came out of the box if you want, but it's going to have less app compatibility.

Now I don't know about you, but I'd rather at least have the option to update to new software at a minor performance hit than have a phone stuck on Gingerbread.

And for many (me included), having a phone that lasts forever isn't even a big deal. I buy a new phone evey couple months. Do I care if it still works 4 years down the road? Not at all. But it will for those who do, and there is no Android flagship in existence that'll get you anywhere near that much use.

Oh yeah, and my iPad 1 still runs the iOS 5 Twitter app just fine.

prim8 likes this.
  10. sourav.patel
    Eclair Jan 24, 2015

sourav.patel , Jan 24, 2015 :
    iphone most of the money u r paying for the brand value n logo, OPO most money u r going to pay for the features & functions.

11. Radeon962
    KitKat Jan 24, 2015

Radeon962 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Check your inbox...

12. crist125
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

crist125 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    That's a great comparison because you have used both...an prefer the OPO ;)

niemancj likes this.
  13. KiranLagad
    Donut Jan 24, 2015

KiranLagad , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Thank you for extending invite, however, I already got one from other community friend and I claimed it. Also placed order too...awaiting my OPO :). Please share with our other friends who yet to have one.

Radeon962 likes this.
  14. Radeon962
    KitKat Jan 24, 2015

Radeon962 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Just send it on to another user.

15. d0nut
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

d0nut , Jan 24, 2015 :
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Pros:
    Amazing build quality
    Smooth OS
    Handsome with its aluminum body.
    iOS 8 looks better than Android imo
    Trapped in Apples eco-system
    iMessage is a pain in the ***
    Cons:
    "Meh" specs compared to flagships these days.
    Absurdly expensive but given that it is an Apple product is unsurprising.
    Overrated
    Non-proprietary charging port

16. davinche
    Froyo Jan 24, 2015

davinche , Jan 24, 2015 :
    How does apple "force you to update to the latest iOS"? I'm pretty certain you have to agree to some update prompt before it actually updates. What does "legally blackmail" even mean? Your argument against Apple is that "some specific apps" don't work unless you use the latest iOS. Are they Apple apps? If not, you're better off complaining to the developer, since it's the developers choice on which versions of iOS to support.

Lastly, as hardware progresses, it only makes sense for software to take advantage of it. This issue of "slowness" with older hardware is not Apple specific.

17. chlorobill
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

18. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Jan 24, 2015

Jamesst20 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    You should definitively consider a Blackberry Passport or Classic

19. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Jan 24, 2015

tyler539 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Try posting this on Apple's forum and you will get your answer...oh wait, Apple's community sucks and has no fun or caring effort. There ya go, that's one difference.

20. speters13
    Eclair Jan 24, 2015

speters13 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    I was wondering what exactly isn't practical? I think it isn't practical but thats due to its immense size which I'm not a fan of. But OPO is the same size so I'm sticking to using my 5S on wifi (basically everywhere where I live) but going to have the OPO with the sim and data so I can use both when I prefer them.