1. Jobhamelink
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2016

2. Jobhamelink
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2016

pa5t1s likes this.
  3. kryshnakishore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 25, 2016

kryshnakishore , Jun 25, 2016 :
    So u don't have the decision making mind.. Will u select everything based on other opinions?... Decide which is right for u & buy it

4. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Jun 25, 2016

Lancelot_69 , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Choice #1 you have to much money and should just buy all three.
    Choice #2 you want to buy all three but can't afford it so this is the second choice
    Choice #3 the phone your wallet screams, buy me think of your retirement! I am just as good as the other two!

5. Jobhamelink
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2016

Jobhamelink , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Good one

pa5t1s and Lancelot_69 like this.
  6. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Jun 25, 2016

pa5t1s likes this.
  7. Techder
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 25, 2016

Techder , Jun 25, 2016 :
    i had the s7 edge but send it back and orderd the op3.
    why? because of the better price for the specs;)

pa5t1s and Jobhamelink like this.
  8. prabhatverma60
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2016

prabhatverma60 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    u can't decide everything on your own.

9. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Jun 26, 2016

Gaurav Rohilla , Jun 26, 2016 :
    yep,we can! that's called self belief and decision making power. with this, you can't blame others if you aren't satisfied with your phone.

10. OnniXx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2016

OnniXx , Jun 26, 2016 :
    If you have the money choose either the s7 or the iphone.
    Better costume service, better camera,better display

Sandeep Kaushik likes this.
  11. Sandeep Kaushik
    Donut Jun 26, 2016

Sandeep Kaushik , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Best is Samsung S7.second best is 6S...but overall if u see..there is huge price difference...and there comes your decision....how much you want to invest...if you want to invest minimum for maximum possible outcome..go for OP3..if there is no limit ..go for S7....else go for 6S if you just want to be part of an elite community

Best Performer is OP3....but lacks in camera department and few more..!!

12. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2016

SimonFullerImagery , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Or at face value it's probably some kid bragging.

13. prabhatverma60
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2016

prabhatverma60 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    well, i m satisfied... i intended to say may be you or me or one have idea about tech; the one can surely decide on our own but when we don't have any clue about what would be good, e.g. going for a vehicle, then it's better to take advice rather than being egoish and overconfident!

14. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2016

Mr. BG , Jun 26, 2016 :
    You know what really annoys me? :rolleyes:

Entitled folks that are too lazy to do a bit of asking The Google themselves to make up their own mind but instead make other people work while they lay back and relax, checking in once or twice a day, manager style.. o_O

Indeed, very much you are :D

Just buy that 6S+ or wait for the 7.

Laters! :cool:

pa5t1s likes this.
  15. Pahapoika91

Pahapoika91 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Samsung Galaxy s7 edge if you want best phone out of the box. Or wait until oneplus 3 releases the beast after software updates.

16. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Jun 26, 2016

pa5t1s , Jun 26, 2016 :
    "What phone is the best?" Umm, let me think about it... First, "best" compared to "what"? price? specs? design? show-off and pose? Unfortunately, I have no reasonable answer: what is best today will be average tomorrow and out-dated the next day... So, actually, none is the "best"! Live your life today and buy the one fitting your immediate needs (and what you can afford too) i's just a phone...
    Conclusion: useless thread.

Mr. BG likes this.
  17. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Jun 26, 2016

Gaurav Rohilla , Jun 26, 2016 :
    If I were you, I'd buy Apple iPad pro 9.7", and here is why:

-fastest processor
    -fastest GPU
    -big screen
    -4 speakers
    -$599 price for 32GB WIFI

18. Toby Tanfield
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2016

Toby Tanfield , Jun 26, 2016 :
    This could be all made up.... but...

(Your in for a long one). The iPhone is tailored to people who aren't so tec savy...we all know that. So Apple takes advantage of this and makes a phone which performs well because of how well it's optimised. So this means they can use relatively low standard hardware, which works well with the software.

But the common iPhone user doesn't know this.

So this means Apple can buy cheaper hardware, and older hardware, and still get "faster" every year, without investing in new innovations.

You'll see this with their screens. I'l be honest, I thought at one point that a "retina" screen was the best. But it's bull****. It's a terrible resolution. BUT, the common iPhone user doesn't know that HD is 1080p, and that everything is HD. So Apple is unofficially lying to its users, but it's okay if they don't know...right... and now the iPhone 7s is going to have a Amoled screen... how predictable. Apple waits until OLED is mainstream, and therefore cheaper, until it implements it sort hat then Tim can stand on stage and say "We innovated again, and put a better screen on the new iPhone, its out of this world!" or some BS like that. But again, the iPhone user probebly doesn't even know that there's different types of screens! So that iPhone user will get it thinking it's the newest thing - WHEN IT'S NOT! Again, lying.

So, Apple takes advantage of users...not stupidity, just not educated people, in exchange for a clean, simple to use UI.

Now then, there's 3 types of iPhone users: The retarded "enthusiasts" who have basically been brainwashed to buy iPhones because they "look nice".

Then there's the retarded teenager who knows nothing about technology, but want to "fit in with the crowed".

Then the final group: the older generation, like teenagers, don't know alot about technology, but sort of admits it. And are wiser, and understand the exchange in their money, and what there getting back.

But the success of iPhones I don't believe could of been so great if other factors weren't so perfect for the life of an iPhone...

Phone carriers and phone manufacturers are (incredibly obvious) in a vicious circle jerk with/over each other.

The iPhone user thinks that £30 a month for 24 months is a good deal. They don't understand they're paying £780... FOR PHONE!!!

W.

T.

F.

And then this means, the user will HAVE to use that iPhone, with all its lies, and gimmicks to try and keep the user in with the brand. So then when the 24 months are up, they're like "Good phone, better get the next one". With no real logic, the user buys the next phone as if it was a bar of chocolate.

The process happens again and again.

Another factor is competition. I'm going to admit that Android, KitKat and before (Galaxy S5 and before were talking), Android was behind. Samsung was laying back, and wasn't jumping to any massive steps in innovation. But a least it wasnt milking anyone... I mean a plastic back?? WTF! The software was so different the users looked at it and through up as they tried to turn up the brightness... Or some stupid thing.

But now look! Unlike Apple, Samsung's jump from the S5 to the S6 was soooo big, it was the turning point. Apple losses sales to it. And now look, people have been taken out of the vicious ecosystem that is iOS, and now have unlocked the potential of New Android. The market, and revolution, it has matured, more people became technically aware.

The S7 twisted that knife in Apple.

So... which phone would I buy? Not the iPhone. It's a cancer on this new technological age, and pissed on it as they profit off the revolution of handsets. Samsung has changed. But for the better? Yes. But... because it hasn't milked anyone with delayed hardware, it's now got higher brand recognition but harder to keep thoughs idiot teenagers. What does it do, it creates a curve screen, with no real use but to look good. This is the trick up Samsung sleeve to pull people over the edge, and into the cavan of Android. It has the power to become the new Apple. We don't want that. So I belive that iPhone users should buy S7's, S7 users should buy the OP3. That way, each tier, the know how for technology is higher, but only slightly, this means iPhone users want vomit every time they hear "please reboot" or something equally simple. (By the way they vomit because they only know iOS, and nothing els, they have never left the core... of the Apple.

So going by my way of things, I won't get any. I don't have a iPhone, I don't have a S7, I have a Oneplus Two. So... in free will, and in spirit of the huge tec savy community, I will buy a Oneplus Three, as a protest against iPhone scandals, and to show my gratitude and loyalty to Oneplus. And not to get the best of the best, that's a bonus.

Thank you.

Pahapoika91 likes this.
  19. Pahapoika91

Pahapoika91 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Agreed. Some of my friends belong to first 2 iphone user groups.

Toby Tanfield likes this.
  20. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 26, 2016

Pahapoika91 likes this.