1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Scoobems
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2015

2. Chandru0381
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

Chandru0381 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Apples market share on smart phones are in declining trend, but due to overpriced and china contributing to the sales, it declared higher results. So coming days will ensure that apples downfall in smart phones market.

3. coverco
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

coverco , Aug 12, 2015 :
    The lunatics have taken over the asylum :)

recklesslife85 likes this.
  4. danj864
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2015

danj864 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    I can share an Apple story...I bought a used iPhone 5 from a guy off Craigslist. Not long afterwards, I had a problem with the sleep/wake button. After Googling around, it turned out that Apple knew about the issue and was fixing it for free. I took it in to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store and left with a loaner phone. After a week, I got my phone back.

As much as I don't care for the iOS walled garden and absolutely detest iTunes, their customer service is top notch.

Tadej8 likes this.
  5. napes22
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

napes22 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Not if they keep screwing over their customers with unfulfilled promises and delays/shortages.

6. vidyasagar196
    Froyo Aug 12, 2015

7. xpress7
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

xpress7 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    OMG :eek:, even Carl is not this much confident about OnePlus. He predicted Apple, Samsung and OnePlus will be key players and dominate mobile market after 5 years. But you eliminated a key player with single statement. Carl should learn a lot from you :p

8. So_ony
    Community Veteran Aug 12, 2015

Killraven likes this.
  9. vinoottanz
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

vinoottanz , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Could be right. But you and I, probably, won't be around to see those days. :D

10. Carefree
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

Carefree , Aug 12, 2015 :
    For me saying that OPT beats IPhone is comparing pears with apples.

OPT is a good and cheap Phablet.
    With its big screen and high ram its a good device for gameing and other heavy programms.
    With the oneplus (or any andriod device) you have more options in customization, safety and software, but for all of that you require to know what you are doing or otherwise (especially in terms of safety) you quickly run into problems.

The IPhone is and always was an accessory for people who dont want to get bothered by many functions or adjustments, something thats easy to understand, save to use without thinking about it too much and a service that has enought menpower that they can handle every stupid request.

Thats why many of the IPhone pros (like their more fluently working software, the trillion different cases...) are mostly based on their lack of variety in phone and software, which doesnt matter as for most IPhone users see their Phone more like an accessory that looks good and doesnt make much work.

And because of that i dont think that android will kick off ios or the other way around simply because they serve for two different audiences.

11. deimos11
    KitKat Aug 12, 2015

deimos11 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    welcome to the future

12. AntMunny
    KitKat Aug 12, 2015

13. venky1+1
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

venky1+1 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Beat the price dude Hahaha :3

14. Bellooch
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

15. venky1+1
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

venky1+1 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    If you Dont like OnePlus and wanna stick yo ur apple which is shitty go from here.As simple as that

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015

16. Papao
    KitKat Aug 12, 2015

Papao , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Prestige comes with the price, do you got it?

17. Rumdada21
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

Rumdada21 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Stupid post, honestly I will never give up my iphone im tied into the eco system too heaviy all my friends have them so its easy to groupmessage. imessage doesnt scale down pictures its just a lot more fluid. Then on top of that I have an apple watch which i love.

Im willing to give the opo 2 a chance if i can get my hands on one but if it doesnt wow my socks off I prob just end up getting rid of it.

Dont get me wrong I am not pro apple or pro andriod I am an unbiased consumer who looks at totality of situations

18. venky1+1
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

19. Rajesh Baniya
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

Rajesh Baniya , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hold on Mr.Robson.

We Indians are comparatively more active.

At least we are participating in the Forum......with positive notes.

And not complaining Like you. ....

Please do not post any objectionable comments on India and Indians.

20. kazirafiq
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

kazirafiq , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Theoretically, you are somehow near the outer boundary of farthest truth, So many phones came and went by, iPhone has its loyal customer base, they will not switch to OP2,