Irony

1. ×Rudhra×
    Eclair Mar 23, 2017

×Rudhra× , Mar 23, 2017 :
    The long forgotten company Nextbit who never promised regular OS updates while releasing the Robin in September 1st 2015 is now releasing Nougat.

Android O is around the corner and will soon have a stable build and supposedly the 3 and 3T will get that OS.

and

The company that gave hope to budget enthusiasts of regular OS updates is now breaking us down and has come to an extent making some of us beg for it...

ming you OnePlus 2 was said to be a flagship killer for 3 years straight by the company, meaning they should be focusing on improving the software for the same...

and, I'm very well aware that this just another thread about NOUGAT UPDATE and someone might come and close this thread but I can't help but think why...

I understand that some will believe that buying the OnePlus 3/T would be sensible for me but there's no getting around the fact that there is only one OnePlus 2 and you love what you love...

It's not that a Custom ROM cannot be flashed, but an official OTA update from the company gives a gesture of care...

Axeledwal, tulip_bibs, SumerS and 7 others like this.
  2. maidmarcia
    Froyo Mar 23, 2017

maidmarcia , Mar 23, 2017 :
    Do you have advice for any phone as an alternate for the OP2? I think I might have to buy a new phone and want to stay in the same price range...

3. ×Rudhra×
    Eclair Mar 23, 2017

×Rudhra× , Mar 23, 2017 :
    If you will to have the best of the spec sheet and if you can be satisfied with a good if not great camera, I would recommend the Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro coming under the 20K INR budget. But if you care about trust and great cameras and can compromise on the spec sheet I'd suggest to look up on some old flagships such as LG G4 or V10, Samsung never really got the prices to affordable level even when the flagships almost lost all the heat in market, a good SONY Z or budget X series would do just fine and satisfy your needs..

4. eye842
    Lollipop Mar 24, 2017

eye842 , Mar 24, 2017 :
    Yes this is true and there will be a good portion of irony in that when it happens.

pa5t1s likes this.
  5. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Mar 24, 2017

eye842 likes this.