is 5G dangerous and would it be stopped even if it were?

1. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 30, 2019

toastytoast1234 , May 30, 2019 :
    And then what? It takes the EU 6 months to decide what they're having for lunch.

2. Ellistar
    Gingerbread May 30, 2019

Ellistar , May 30, 2019 :
    And all of this I know. I am not entirely ignorant of the effects of EM. Or its existence. I am to an extent being the devils advocate here. At least because it has finally brought rational counter argument rather than. It ain't true.

However the story does not end there.

Background radiation of any kind is not automatically unharmful.

Light radiation causes cancer.
    Microwave radiation seems to not only heat up water molecules but distort the protein mokecules in meat and vegetables.
    We all understand the more harmful end of radioactivity especially those who live over granite like Scotland or anywhere downwind of chenobyl.

Do these things have an immediate effect on us? No. Should we know and understand their effect? Damn right.

It is excellent to hear 5g is lower power. But lower power uranium radiation compared to hiroshina would still have us all concerned because the nature of the radiation is inherently damaging.

I would love to know why Brussels ban 5g before we plonk it all over the UK, EU and USA.

If they are bonkers, great. If not, maybe we should just listen and check it out.

K1551262438266 likes this.
  3. Ellistar
    Gingerbread May 30, 2019

Toasty, if they ban 5g, however unlikely that may seem, you're right it will be way after the current rollout.

Better to prevent any reason they might.

4. Ellistar
    Gingerbread May 30, 2019

5. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 30, 2019

• Haggis is banned from export to the US
    • Peanut butter M & Ms are banned by the EU (damn you)
    • Chewing gum is banned in Singapore
    • Masturbation is banned in Saudi Arabia
    Different towns / regions / countries / religions ban all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons - some good, some bad.

If you're this concerned, start work on that aluminium suit now because it's coming.

6. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 30, 2019

KeepTransisting , May 30, 2019 :
    Guarantee you that don't stop no one :p

7. Ellistar
    Gingerbread May 30, 2019

Peanut m&ms can't be ban, I can go and buy them in the UK right now and we ain't left quite yet.

But I am not worried.

What part of "is 5g dangerous?" do you lot not get?

I was asking a question. I was looking for informed answers. Not simple, yeah it is, or sod off nutter.

Sadly, in the most part, unless really really provoked, all you tend to get on here is reaction.

Tin foil hat comments hardly bring forth debate, or reasoned argument.

8. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 30, 2019

Peanut butter M & Ms.

And if you're that interested in a conversation, try to learn to use the reply button

9. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 30, 2019

Chopping their hands off might though.

Or is that for shoplifting, I always get those 2 confused.

10. Ellistar
    Gingerbread May 30, 2019

Toasty always happy to have a one on one chat, but that is not reasoned debate. That requires a few more minds surely.

Anyway having seen some pretty good arguments for this, and seeing that Brussels is just a hypersensitive nanny state. I am pretty happy with the way things are going. I was fairly certain that was going to be the case. After all, I wasn't expecting every single network and phone company was going to risk 5gs future on a health gamble.

Thanks everyone who responded