Is it difficult to get an invite ?

1. elite590
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

elite590 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    If you missed the first pre order OPO will be doing a second pre order. Just be patient and participate in the community :) much luck

2. Superpug
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

3. Kaz
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

Kaz , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Proving you worth by doing what, exactly? I don't own the phone, so I can neither share any experiences nor help with problems, and if I just want to chat, I use the appropriate forum. Plus, all this invite spamming (which I used to report to the moderators to no avail) makes it very hard to find anything worth commenting on here. Almost everything is either a status report for personal orders, invites etc., or begging for invites and the like.

I will change it when my expectations change. Everything else would be dishonest.

I know that, but my "love of the one" (actually, it's more of an interest, I don't like to throw around the word love so liberally, especially when it just a piece of hardware and I haven't even had my hands on it yet) does not mean I hang around here for hours on end to do - well again, what exactly?

4. tomekay
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

tomekay , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Its not easy at all. Nobody here will give you one (parden the pun). Hell will freeze before that happens ;-)

manue0216 likes this.
  5. Carl75
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

Carl75 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to offer a oneplus mobile to my little sister who's going to turn 18 pretty soon.
    Is there anyone with invites? or how long does it approximatively takes to get an invite?
    Feel free to contact me at carlsenelier@gmail.com if you have any information to provide, thanks.

manue0216 likes this.
  6. manue0216
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

manue0216 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Winter is coming !

tomekay likes this.
  7. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Oct 28, 2014

Funk Wizard , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I can understand your frustration. Did you try to join a German community, it generally works as you would find friends. I am from India, and opo haven't ever released the phone here still I have 2 units and stared the 3rd invite back to the community. All thanks to Club India. Just sharing that as it worked for me.

8. anandgiri
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

anandgiri , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Yes Those who get it they feel pride others INVI (ENVY)

9. strings_rosez
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

10. uribarri
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

uribarri , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I want get too an invite but this is impossible, I love this smarthphone :(((

11. skwaL
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2014

skwaL , Oct 28, 2014 :
    How could it be difficult for you if you've been a member sinse today :D

12. Janni Kay
    Eclair Oct 28, 2014

Janni Kay , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Yes, and at that certain time we were at the office ;-) So it was a little bit hard to make the order (several time) without getting problem with our boss.

tomekay likes this.
  13. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Oct 28, 2014

Funk Wizard , Oct 28, 2014 :
    @Kaz :Also opo shall be getting ready for the second set of pre-orders soon so be ready. I am sure your status shall change after that.

14. pisyoana
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014

pisyoana , Oct 28, 2014 :
    It is annoying that they don't have a specific time they release the invites after someone gets a phone. My husband got his phone 2 weeks ago, and now I am waiting he gets his share invites so that I can get one also. Might take a week, might take a month, not so nice of them...

15. hallda01
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2014

hallda01 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I'm in the same boat. At least we know one's gonna come eventually I guess.

16. ColemontD
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

ColemontD , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I really hope for a new pre-order soooooon !

17. iosuu
    Eclair Oct 28, 2014

iosuu , Oct 28, 2014 :
    as this thread is close to what i have to ask and i am still not allowed to start one.

i ask how long until someone who bought one will get his invite because my friend bought and received his and i want one also.

it is disturbing how hard it is to spend my money on an electronic device in this day and age......

long story short.....how can i buy one faster???
    a) pre-order, still did not explore this option (will do soon)
    b) invite via my friend
    c) invite via forums

holiday season is getting closer and i still don't have a top of the line smart phone and i would like the cheaper option (money does not grow in trees you know ^^)

18. vidz
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2014

vidz , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Naah!! Not at all. Join the queue.. Your position will be there... No, no.. A little behind.. Yupp, right at the end... :p:p:p:D:D:D

manue0216 likes this.
  19. Tarey
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

Tarey , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I opened an account here, then inactive for 2-3 months and I got an invite. Felt bad about it so I began to be active again on the forum after I got the OPO.

ColemontD likes this.
  20. 755u3j2r2u
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2014