Is it just a trap??

1. 13leoncar1
    Froyo Oct 8, 2014

13leoncar1 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I've started wondering if people who create a thread saying they have invites to give out are actually just doing it because they know they will get a TON of replies and likes from people who are dying to get one... Has anyone else thought about this?

2. Stew2
    Jelly Bean Oct 8, 2014

Stew2 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    No... Not really. That might have occurred a time or two a while back when it was a feeding frenzy for invites, but now there are tons of invites around so I think they are genuine.

3. deamens
    Froyo Oct 8, 2014

deamens , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I for one , Do not care about likes and all that, I just want to see more people with this great phone..

4. cdpayne
    Froyo Oct 8, 2014

cdpayne , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Umm...well...since people are actually giving out and getting invites...then...ummm...no. What a really weird question.

5. 13leoncar1
    Froyo Oct 8, 2014

13leoncar1 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I just said it because I see tons of threads where people say they're giving away invites, but I never hear of anyone who got one from them, nor have I gotten one either...I'm not trying to be a jerk, I was just wondering.

6. rlroman
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2014

rlroman , Oct 8, 2014 :
    anyone also not taking their meds and feel like getting this phone will FINALLY allow me world domination like Pinky from pinky and the brain?