402 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. No

414 vote(s)
    50.7%
  1. joshuaalex
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

joshuaalex , Jul 28, 2015 :
    No QHD is the stupidest argument ever. Just something for the spec sheet and to kill your battery.

The camera is everything I want. OIS, Laser focus and top line ISP. MP's aren't everything, IPhone 6 only has 8mp.

I have no idea why you thought it'd have micro SD, no flagships have that nowadays!

Only thing I'm disappointed in is no NFC, but hey, nothings perfect.

@Cursewords

2. api182
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

api182 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    I'm disappointed... I kinda feel like we should have all that we got with the OnePlus One but more, yet we've had NFC taken off us and the physical dimensions aren't anything to shout from the rooftops about...

3. Cursewords
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

Cursewords , Jul 28, 2015 :
    But the iPhone sucks. Why do you even bring that argument in here? We all know the iPhone is nothing but overpriced nonsense.

We never thought it would have no SD slot. Read my Opening Post again, it's just something that is still a lack of feature.

4. Ellone
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

Ellone , Jul 28, 2015 :
    My biggest dusappoint ment is the lack of micro sd, and how can they justify a 50 euros extra for european customers ? 50 euros ? It's 12% of the freakin total price ...

denisk likes this.
  5. JuanAcevedo
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

JuanAcevedo , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Hey guess what! No reason you had to make a thread for this :) Just move on and go get a phone you find good no one is forcing the OP2 down your throat

6. Zeals
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

Zeals , Jul 28, 2015 :
    What's the issue with having multiple sims? Sure there's a slight stigma in the sense a lot of budget phones have two sims, but that doesn't really make the phone worse.

Dual sims is great if you're travelling and it shouldn't hurt the device in any shape or form, especially with the way dual-sims work on modern phones. The only issues you can have from this is, instead of a second slim slot they could have added an microSD card slot, but that's the only issue I can see you having with it. Besides you don't need to use both anyway.

7. abbasali67
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

Ellone likes this.
  8. Cursewords
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

Dude c'mon it's VAT taxes. It has nothing to do with OnePlus. I'm all for giving credit and criticism where they are due but you have to learn a little bit about taxes man. It's a Chinese phone, it comes from outside the EU. You gotta pay VAT on it. Even if it was made in the EU you still have to pay VAT on it.

martin47 and kiowa77 like this.
  9. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

Shuller , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Camera is said to be very good, pictures that are took with it are awesome...

QHD ok let's talk :D

It is something available on market, I agree... last year it was also)) however it is not that necessary as there is not that a noticeably difference.

I can suggest you to wait until Sam announces Note 5 and get Note 4... it is gonna have +- same price... It has SD Slot, it has QHD screen it has NFC... looks like just a dream phone for you... even camera there is 16 MP ;)

sbollineni likes this.
  10. Mokaiii
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

11. 7jon
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

12. JensNaenen
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

13. krazyq
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

krazyq , Jul 28, 2015 :
    So you're mad that the leaked info wasn't right...?
    Come on man
    In fact the leaked sources I followed were almost right on everything.
    QHD hasn't proven to be beneficial, its a battery drainer. I bought the G4 two weekends ago and returned it after 2 days. Only good thing was the camera.
    I'm not an expert but pls go research why MP don't matter that much, there's so much more that's important in a camera which I think the OPT actually got right, go watch the camera review on it.
    I am for and against microsd
    I've seen many phones having issues due to using cheap microsd cards however they shouldn't have bothered making a 16gb phone.
    NFC, quick charge, wireless charging wouldve been nice.
    I just hope the battery life and phone is actually faster
    Go check the reviews for the HTC 9 and new Xperia that have more megapixels, they didn't do well because that doesn't really matter.
    IPhones have had amazing cameras forna while and they only have an 8MP camera

14. Cursewords
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

As someone who was part of #hype I am allowed to be disappointed and I am allowed to request more out of OnePlus. I think it's important that we give this good company feedback on how to impress and satisfy us in the future.

Your rationale is ridiculous, asking people on a forum to stop making threads and stop voicing disappointment? I'm not sure you know what a forum is then.

scrivz69 likes this.
  15. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jul 28, 2015

Gamm86 likes this.
  16. 7jon
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

17. joshuaalex
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

joshuaalex , Jul 28, 2015 :
    You made it sounds like it was missing, where the F*CK is my front facing unicorn sensor:eek:
    Say what you want about the iPhone, their camera is awesome because of its ISP, and with nearly double the megapixels, OIS, Laser focus AND fully optimised camera software with fine tuned ISP, your girlfriend won't be disappointed:p

18. Cursewords
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

No. No one is mad. I'm disappointed that the phone is such a massive grade lower than the leaked specs and is indeed actually missing more than half of those aforementioned leaked specs.

19. Ryan
    KitKat Jul 28, 2015

Ryan , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Different features cater to different people. NFC caters to me and dual sim is useless, whereas its the opposite for someone else

20. akarol
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

akarol , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Seriously disappointed. I just don't understand how they decided to go with dual SIM slots over NFC. I can assure you that far fewer people will use that feature as compared to those who used and relied on NFC. It a just a horrible decision. Perhaps it is more popular in Asia? Regardless, someone should be fired.