402 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. No

414 vote(s)
    50.7%
  1. Landstreet
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

Landstreet , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Until you show some proof on that statement, you are wrong.

2. Syre
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

Syre , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Wasn't it mentioned the Dual Sim slot could be used as an SD card slot? I don't remember who mentioned it but now I see nothing about it. I'm kind of peeved about no SD card use.

3. jobber72
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

jobber72 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Same here. I was totally primed to buy an OP2 for myself and give the OPO to my wife. I really do not get this decision... They designed a very good looking phone (at least I think it looks good), made some very smart decisions like sticking with 1080p (I am not a member of "Club Crispy"), foregoing on wireless charging (there still is not 1 acknowledged standard, so let the dust settle first) and then they go ahead and scrap core technology??? I mean... Did they go to Amsterdam and spent too much time in coffee shops smoking pot or something?

No NFC is a deal breaker for me. It's a must-have. NFC pay terminals are popping up left right and center.

martin47 and mr.batata like this.
  4. hipsteradam
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

hipsteradam , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Still, it's not a flagship killer like the OPO was, that's what he's saying and he is right. The OPT is a good phone, but not outstanding. :)

They took us by storm last time, not this time.

5. zasiliou
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

zasiliou , Jul 28, 2015 :
    The only thing I could have wanted from the OnePlus Two would have been front facing speakers, I can see however how that may have messed with the design of the phone. I'm going to miss the battery life of the OnePlus One but with the new snapdragon processor I understand and think it's worth it.
    I am SO happy for the aluminum magnesium border and the steel buttons!!! Honestly the plastic chrome looking bezel on the OnePlus One was the only thing I didn't like. Overall, I'm happy with the new design and I'm looking forward to my upgrade when it happens.

Huzzah_Huzzah likes this.
  6. HasseY
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

HasseY , Jul 28, 2015 :
    No NFC came as a shock for me and it is definitely a disappointing point. Sorry that it does not have a SD-slot too, but I can accept a 64 GB.
    But FHD screen and 13MP camera are absolutely good enough for me. A 13MP camera, if it is a good one, is much more than what I need in a mobile.
    So I would buy one any how, the fingerprint sensor is what I missed most on OPO. Now we have it on OPT, as long as it works smoothly, I will have one!

Faruha likes this.
  7. DEXY
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

FatBaz likes this.
  8. Nitrostat
    Donut Jul 28, 2015

Nitrostat , Jul 28, 2015 :
    It absolutely slays the competition with its price to performance.

But no it doesn't tick ALL the boxes that some flagship phones have.

Faruha likes this.
  9. ALombardi
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

ALombardi , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Then you have completely missed the point of the post.

10. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

WolfpackN64 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Depending on your needs. The OPO and OP2 are about good specs for a good price. It has NEVER been about packing everything.

11. Faruha
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

Faruha , Jul 28, 2015 :
    I just wish they didn't take away the NFC, other than that I really like it.

12. Nesvada
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

Nesvada , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Must be an American thing, I never heard of NFC and I don't even think it is supported here (in Belgium) and if it is, then no one uses it.

I don't even get why people want to pay with their phone, as if people aren't spending enough time on their phone these days.

13. thoren
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

14. kafetz
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

kafetz , Jul 28, 2015 :
    You might be right but i think OP offers a much better value for money aspect than Samsung and Apple. And i do use an iphone.

Schwarzkopf likes this.
  15. malidan
    Nougat Jul 28, 2015

malidan , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Lol nothing better than OP products yeah;)
    In which regard is the LG G4 underspecced and also noticed the OPT is nearly 33% down on battery performance compared to the OPO, do you not think the word shite would be appropriate here.

DEXY likes this.
  16. Deactivated User
    Jul 28, 2015

Deactivated User , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Honestly, the OP2 isn't even killing it in its own price range anymore. The all new Moto X Style starts at $400, just 10 bucks over what the OP2 is.

17. Nymenon
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

Nymenon , Jul 28, 2015 :
    yea even as a fan of on screen buttons, I will be using the semi physical touch bottons on the button. Gives me lot more screen space and they aren't "clicky" buttons too. I don't know why people complained about it before because I think it is a really good choice.

18. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Jul 28, 2015

LostPorcupine , Jul 28, 2015 :
    I assume that the title was ironic, referring to another thread/post, or something. You made the point that it's not for anyone, but the title seems to represent your opinion as it sucking while your post seems to actually make your stance that the phone is, as you put it "fantastic".

19. somnathmukher
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

somnathmukher , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Stop crying. 1080p is good enuf QHD would have been good but not necessary. Microsd card not required 64gb for phone is enuf. Also in my view microsd cards are real slow and do deteriorate the overall exp. 13mp is good enuf if it can perform like apple iPhone 6/6 plus even 8mp is good enuf. Its not about pixels. ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed are most important elements of a camera. Intelligent and balanced device offering amazing value for money. Ask ur gf to buy oneplus 2 and for extra 100 bucks she can buy good point n shoot camera. Stay happy!!

ChiefIndica and rylegood like this.
  20. FatBaz
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

DEXY likes this.