402 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. No

414 vote(s)
    50.7%
  1. ChefChaudart
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2015

ChefChaudart , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Will stick to my one (with custom Rom ) for another year, and Will check what 1+3 could bring in 1 year.
    Let's hope One+ will regain its motto. Never settle, cause now, its more ; we have settled.

2. JensNaenen
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

3. wildf1re
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2015

wildf1re , Jul 29, 2015 :
    This is so pedantic. OP2, OPT are the same thing. Following the naming convention from OPO, OPT makes more sense. But who cares?

4. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2015

kcabagnot , Jul 29, 2015 :
    anyone know if the OPT will have SlowMotion option? i havent heard much about this.

i mean, we can all assume it will since the OPO had it. but, the OPT can surprise us yet again.

5. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2015

6. hin83
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2015

hin83 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    It is definitely a flagship killer in the price segment, but not in all functionality we are used to today's flagships phone from other company.

7. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2015

kcabagnot , Jul 29, 2015 :
    it either is or its not. there is no in between. so obviously its not. the giants are alive and well.
    its like saying, im the best, but not really. but its a great marketing tool .

8. haretrent
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2015

haretrent , Jul 30, 2015 :
    A lot of people actually some mods even pointed it out and there was a whole thread on it too I believe

9. kawasmile
    Eclair Jul 30, 2015

10. Alan jude
    Donut Jul 30, 2015

Alan jude , Jul 30, 2015 :
    that's cause of the VR app, otherwise the phone is a beast

11. flyvishari
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2015

flyvishari , Jul 30, 2015 :
    my wifi got disconected in the middle....so had to watch it again from the begining...!!! felt like i was in a never ending science class...!! :p yeah...i missed my fast forward button...it would have been a lot easier with that...!!

12. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2015

RideBike , Jul 30, 2015 :
    haha, i like the OP2 more (based on looks). but indeed it doesn't blow other phones away like the One did.
    Still, pretty awesome phone i guess

kcabagnot likes this.
  13. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2015

I totally agree with you. Although i never use NFC at the moment, they should have added that feature because the future proof thing, and no one can deny NFC is an upcoming thing.
    for the battery and screen I couldn't agree more. 2K/4K is, according to me, a little overkill for a 5.5" screen. I mean your eyes do have limits too. So it would only drain more battery and i prefer battery life.

I think it's a great phone although i'm gonna stick to the one. (and maybe go for an OnePlus 3 or 4 :p.

14. Nevil Patel
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2015

15. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2015

yeah, true that!. same here bout wireless.
    I'm going to stick with the one, nonetheless the 2 looks quite awesome according to me

16. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2015

you know the One has it right? that's the whole point. they did remove that feature.

17. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2015

kcabagnot , Jul 30, 2015 :
    this is why people need to stop crying about the NO NFC thing. yes the One has it. Now the future is here a year later, and NFC isnt the "upcoming thing" yet. I'm sure we can live without NFC for another year with the OPT. At the rate people are buying phones (every year or 2yrs), do we really need future proofing?!

18. Burke
    Froyo Jul 30, 2015

Burke , Jul 30, 2015 :
    Oneplus have skipped way too many important features for me to consider it anything close to a "Flagship Killer". Where is the removable battery, the SD card slot, NFC and wireless charging? I guess we can get by without them, but it should be standard by now, especially for anything in the 'Flagship' class. I still think its a great phone, especially for its price, but its not exactly putting the likes of Sony or Samsung in its place just yet. Lets just hope for the Oneplus Three!

19. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2015

Shuller , Jul 30, 2015 :
    because of reducing price for back doors...

I don't know how do you use it, I did not used and I won't use it in near future...

I understand this is a minus as I understand the thing that One Plus does not care about Costumers (fans) opinion. Everyone was counter SnapDragon 810... what was their response??? "We Are Mad"

Honestly?? let everyone not by the 2, even if OnePlus ends, other companies are gonna know that costumers opinion is important.

However here are a lot of guys who said... -Ok (sad face) and are still going to buy it, people who accepted their conditions.

I just want to advice, if you don't like it, you feel they still have to add something, don't share your money with them... it's easy.

20. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2015

NFC is used for payments with your phone, and if you did your research you should know that in some parts of the world it is used quite often. Although for me it isn't a problem cause 1.I don't use it and 2.I will stick with the one, I get that some people are not happy with it.

And while I get your point I think its stupid to say "we can live without" cause I'm sure you can live without a smartphone, you can live without ordering food and restaurants, you can live without internet stores,... You get the point I guess.

Nonetheless I believe this really is a great phone and if NFC seriously is a dealbreaker people just need to order another phone.