Is it worth to purchase OnePlus Explorer Backpack for 70$ (5000 INR)

1. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Nov 24, 2018

Aditya Dange , Nov 24, 2018 :
    Don't get me wrong here, as many of us have received the invite codes to purchase the backpacks and here in India we have variety of other good brands in the market with variety of USP's of their backpacks in similar price range.
    As 70$/5000 INR isn't small amount for backpacks I have seen so much confusion between interested buyers wheather to purchase the backpack or not.
    Please provide the brief review regarding backpack and overall build quality to clear the confusion by which many of us will be able to decide whether to purchase explorer backpack or not.

jms.nns likes this.
  2. jms.nns
    Froyo Nov 25, 2018

jms.nns , Nov 25, 2018 :
    I'm from India as well.. & i've been using the OnePlus Travel Bagpack since the launch of OnePlus 5..
    I've been back & forth on the bag but finally today ordered for it as i've really been impressed by the Travel Bagpack..
    So I have my hopes pretty high as its kinda rugged.. So it'll age well..

3. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2018

Aditya Dange , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Yeah please provide some brief opinions about the backpack once it's delivered to you.

jms.nns likes this.
  4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 25, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Why don't you wait for the backpack reviewer squad to put up their review before making a decision?

dalmia09 and jms.nns like this.
  5. jms.nns
    Froyo Nov 25, 2018

jms.nns , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Well.. Even i'm waiting for it.. [e]1f601[/e]
    & so should you..

6. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2018

As they are not going to pay for the backpack I don't believe in them as technically they are not unbiased reviewers so the reviews could be overrated & personally I don't find spending 70$ on the things that are not worth the cost and could become useless in very little time as I'm looking a rugged backpack for day to day use...

7. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 25, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 25, 2018 :
    The reviewer squad is made up of forum members and most of them are active in all AMA and meetups. They call spade a spade and don't shy away from criticising OnePlus. In fact, many of them have already raised their voice against many things which the community felt as bad. So don't worry. Anyways, you have 10 reviews to refer. Not everyone of them will be biased.

luigimario and dalmia09 like this.
  8. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2018

Ohh and when can I expect the reviews from reviewer squad?

9. Vakil75
    Froyo Nov 25, 2018

10. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2018

Yeah they're quite good and quite worth for the cost if overall build quality of backpack is considered.

11. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 25, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Next week mostly.