IS O2 team planning for any Update

1. sbhatnagar.it
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

sbhatnagar.it , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Its almost now 2 weeks since O2 is released, being a True fan of OPO . I liked it very much but the feature for which I choose OPO is its Camera app(11s) and native 4k support. SO is O2 team is planning for any update to give its true user a update for camera app and make O2 more closer to OPO standard.

2. Alivethereality
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2015

Alivethereality , Apr 19, 2015 :
    ofcourse they will but SOON
    i think they said they will update it twice a month
    and you can install the camera apk by yourself, which is what i did as exodus didn't had camera app

JElder likes this.
  3. xoqes88
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2015

xoqes88 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    You can always flash the nextcamera modded or install a different camera app.

4. towe96
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 19, 2015

towe96 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    So, you've bought a phone for 350$, but are incapable of installing an app?

5. sbhatnagar.it
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

Thnx for the suggestion, but is there any app in play store which can capture 4k recording as I heard and read from post that no app can record 4k video in O2 ROM as there are some technical limitation in it.

6. sbhatnagar.it
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

Nope I had installed few apps but my purpose is 4k recording and slow motion HFS which is not there in any app and that was one of the features of OPO to make it a flagship killer.

7. wmm
    KitKat Apr 19, 2015

wmm , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Yes, I agree. The limitations on camera applications are the biggest issue with OxygenOS for me, and I'm really hoping that they'll be addressed in the first update, and that the update is coming soon. For me the biggest thing I miss is that the slow shutter mode doesn't work any more; it's really cool and sometimes useful to be able to take a 30-second exposure, and although the UI for it is there in CameraNext mod and the ColorOS camera, the mode doesn't work, presumably because the driver doesn't support the necessary controls.